Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: drinking urine??
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
KookedKrack
why was marquez drinking his own urine on 24/7 ?? Is this some secret boxing shit that I am ignorant about? Quail eggs? Why does the aftermath of the mayweather sparring session look like a fucking murder scene shok.gif ??
The CEO
I just wanna point this out...Marquez eats raw eggs and drinks his own urine during training....Ricky Hatton ate KFC and drank Kool Aid during his....

That's the difference between a Champion and a bum.

I'm really lookin' forward to this fight....Marquez is lookin' good...sharp and strong.

iron_mike
That was really fuckin gross....I heard of the benefits of doing that though. Years, probably 14 or 15, some guy came on the Howard Stern show, wrote a book about the benefits and was gonna drink some of his own piss. He dabbled some on his neck like perfume, and would take the TINIEST baby sips. Howard dismissed him as a fraud and kicked him out, but Juan downed a whiskey glass of that shit. Hey, Oscar tried electrodes/shock, whatever floats your boat I guess
JD
That shit was nasty.
AussieLad
I have read that morning urine is a source of melatonin, a hormone that regulates circadian rythms. It gets mentioned in my bodybuilding books as a possible aid to triggering growth hormones, which aids in muscle gain and fat loss. So i can see some benefits in drinking urine, however if i was in the states i think i would just be buying a melatonin supplement rather than dangling my old fella into a shot glass and letting rip
provo
Drinking your piss ??? Wtf ! That some nasty shit!
JonnyBlaze
I can remember everyone getting on Klitchko for putting piss on his hands and Dempsey using bull piss on his face to toughen it up..NOW we have Marquez drinking his own piss!!!hahahahaha..Geez!!!I bet R.Kelly is gonna try to find some chick boxers and lure them in by telling them about this..
pacco_diablo
That was pretty fucking disgusting. I'm beyond shocked that he admited it and even did it on camera. Sick. Might as well eat a clump of shit while youre at it and make it a meal.
Warlord
UFC Light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida (from Brazil) drinks his own piss every morning.

Supposedly it is filled with anti-oxidants and other vitamins and shit the body lost throughout the night. I know it's been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for many years as well.

There is no real scientific study to support these claims, of course, but psychology and chiropractic treatment also have no real science to back them up either, so what do I know?

Well, I know I wouldn't drink my own piss, that's what. Unless it kept me from going bald in my old age or some shit like that, then I guess I'd have to consider it.
Warlord
QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Sep 6 2009, 01:13 AM) *
Might as well eat a clump of shit while youre at it and make it a meal.

Monkey's eat their shit all the time. They catch it right out of their ass as it's coming out, and then eat it while it's still fresh and steaming. This is due to the fact that they are eating heavy plants and other foods that cannot be completely digested the first time around. As a result, most of the nutritional value is lost in the feces. Thus, they eat the shit so that their bodies can re-digest the nutrients and vitamins originally lost.

I wonder if we could convince the piss-drinkers of the world to become shit eaters too. That'd be hilarious. I bet if you pressed them hard enough you could convince them. I mean, they're drinking piss for christ's sake! They can't possibly have a high constitution when it comes to dealing with peer pressure. And unlike drinking piss, shit eating actually has a proven value.

I can see it now.

Dad: "Come on Lyoto, eat it."

Lyoto: "I don't know, dad..."

Dad: "You're the champ now, Lyoto, everyone is gunning for you. A fighter must evolve or die."

Lyoto: "..."

Dad: "Remember what I have taught you."

Lyoto mulls it over, with a glass of piss in his hand.

Lyoto: "Banzai!" [shouts as he consumes a bowl of shit, followed by a shot of piss.]
AussieLad
Keith
This is some serious psychological warfare. Imagine trying to fight a guy who is willing to drink his own piss everyday to beat your ass. Whats next?... eating the fucking turnbuckle like George the Animal Steel.

JLUVBABY
lol... thats some nasty shit...
KookedKrack

drinks.gif
pacco_diablo
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 6 2009, 02:25 AM) *
Monkey's eat their shit all the time. They catch it right out of their ass as it's coming out, and then eat it while it's still fresh and steaming. This is due to the fact that they are eating heavy plants and other foods that cannot be completely digested the first time around. As a result, most of the nutritional value is lost in the feces. Thus, they eat the shit so that their bodies can re-digest the nutrients and vitamins originally lost.

I wonder if we could convince the piss-drinkers of the world to become shit eaters too. That'd be hilarious. I bet if you pressed them hard enough you could convince them. I mean, they're drinking piss for christ's sake! They can't possibly have a high constitution when it comes to dealing with peer pressure. And unlike drinking piss, shit eating actually has a proven value.

I can see it now.

Dad: "Come on Lyoto, eat it."

Lyoto: "I don't know, dad..."

Dad: "You're the champ now, Lyoto, everyone is gunning for you. A fighter must evolve or die."

Lyoto: "..."

Dad: "Remember what I have taught you."

Lyoto mulls it over, with a glass of piss in his hand.

Lyoto: "Banzai!" [shouts as he consumes a bowl of shit, followed by a shot of piss.]

Hahaa. Man, I think I'm about to throw up. I just had flashbacks of 2 girls and a cup. I thought I had rid myself of that horror.
MarzB
Thanks for the gif KK,lol. I knew you all would be talking about this. I consider myself to have better than average knowledge about nutrition but I'll cede my knowledge on this one into the WTF files.

Ok let me get this right. Your body says this is liquid garbage which is why you get rid of it and you put it back in you,lol. Ok I guess (confused look). It certainly makes good entertainment thats for sure. Btw that was a pretty good episode.

Some random questions come across my mind. What does his wife think,lol?

Should he lose does he give this up?

After a night of beers is that urine more tasty,lol??

Just curious.

Btw, Nacho is wrong about Floyd and only two punches..
Method
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Sep 6 2009, 01:43 AM) *
I have read that morning urine is a source of melatonin, a hormone that regulates circadian rythms. It gets mentioned in my bodybuilding books as a possible aid to triggering growth hormones, which aids in muscle gain and fat loss. So i can see some benefits in drinking urine, however if i was in the states i think i would just be buying a melatonin supplement rather than dangling my old fella into a shot glass and letting rip

I don't now about melatonin triggering growth hormone, but I DO know that melatonin is a naturally ocurring hormone in the body that regulates sleep. Over the past 15 years or so, they have made it into an OTC supplement for aiding in natural sleep.

I know this because I take it pretty much 3-4 times a week, and as far as a naturally occurring sleep aid, it is fucking GREAT. I cant imagine someone supplementing melatonin in the morning or daytime, because, again, it is a sleep aid. I have never heard of the body building attributes, Aussielad, but I would be curious to hear anything you might be able to share. Nevermind. Just wiki'd it. All makes sense. Man, that shit seems like a "wonder drug".
KookedKrack
i also noticed nacho watching the castillo floyd fight i think that is definitely a good thing
MarzB
Too bad he was watching the wrong fight. Thats the fight Floyd wasn't injured in and Floyd shined by popping him with the jab to the body and following it up with a right to the head. That fight Floyd boxed beautifully going backwards. If they think that "pressure" shit will work they got another thing coming.

A good fight to watch (heck I'm gonna watch it now) for study against Floyd is his fight with Augustus.

Marquez seems slow to me on 24/7 and I agree with the approach about combos against Floyd but is Marquez willing to stay inside and absorb sure to come counters from Floyd in exchange of committing 3-4 punches at a time??
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (MarzB @ Sep 6 2009, 10:07 AM) *
Thanks for the gif KK,lol. I knew you all would be talking about this. I consider myself to have better than average knowledge about nutrition but I'll cede my knowledge on this one into the WTF files.

Ok let me get this right. Your body says this is liquid garbage which is why you get rid of it and you put it back in you,lol. Ok I guess (confused look). It certainly makes good entertainment thats for sure. Btw that was a pretty good episode.

Some random questions come across my mind. What does his wife think,lol?

Should he lose does he give this up?

After a night of beers is that urine more tasty,lol??

Just curious.

Btw, Nacho is wrong about Floyd and only two punches..

That's what I was going to ask. A Wilderness survival expert had said that if you are going to drink your urine you have to purify in order to avoid consuming the toxins. But I guess it takes more to than measly toxins to take JMM out. He did after all go 24 rounds with Pacquiao.

By the way, if JMM drinks his own urine, does that make him the real "Golden Boy"?
MarzB
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 6 2009, 11:12 AM) *
That's what I was going to ask. A Wilderness survival expert had said that if you are going to drink your urine you have to purify in order to avoid consuming the toxins. But I guess it takes more to than measly toxins to take JMM out. He did after all go 24 rounds with Pacquiao.

By the way, if JMM drinks his own urine, does that make him the real "Golden Boy"?

LOL.... I was more intrigue by the quail eggs . Anyone know who that guy was Floyd sparred??

Also those sparring partners imitating Mayweather left little to be desired. They looked horrible trying to emulate the low left and the shoulder roll
The CEO
The cleaner someone's system is, the less toxic their piss is...

All I know is...I'd drink my piss if it made me fight like Marquez....he's the real deal...
kidbazooka1
Thats some crazy ass sh*t but it doesn't suprise me anymore what some of these elite fighters do to gain some advantage.
darroy
i wouldn't drink my own piss but if shakira pissed in a glass i might drink her's. lol
King Eugene
I'm pretty sure he could have mixed up some type of concogtion to get the same results. I think he did that shit for TV. They was like "Marquez...your a boring TV personality, do something to spice it up" and this is what he did. NASTY AS HELL.

On another note did you see the guys trying to imitate Mayweather? LOL Hilarious!!!
From the looks of it Mayweather beat the shit out of that one cat, reminds me of his last 24/7 episode.

I like this 24/7 but is it just me or is it more entertaining when the two guys genuinely dont like each other?
JD
Listen, drinking your own piss is not normal - regardless what the circumstances.

This shit is nasty. I agree with Eugene, mix some concoction of vitamins and protein and whatever else you need...mix it with water and drink it. Drinking your own piss????? Shit makes me gag just thinking about it.

Fuck that.
King Eugene
QUOTE (JD @ Sep 6 2009, 03:13 PM) *
Listen, drinking your own piss is not normal - regardless what the circumstances.

This shit is nasty. I agree with Eugene, mix some concoction of vitamins and protein and whatever else you need...mix it with water and drink it. Drinking your own piss????? Shit makes me gag just thinking about it.

Fuck that.

That shit was super nasty. I was watching it with a lady friend and she damn near threw up. That had to be for TV.
Big Slim Sweet
LMAO. Juan's lost his damn mind.
provo
QUOTE (JD @ Sep 6 2009, 12:13 PM) *

Fuck that.

LOL! That's real talk ! That shit is not normal!
JD
This is who drinks their own piss...

Not humans...and especially not intelligent humans. I am borderline rooting against Marquez just for doing some ridiculous shit like this and turning my stomach.
provo
I guess some people will do anything for a win LOL,this is nasty.
Maybe he should watch Nacho libre and eat some eagle eggs JMM needs eagle powers now LOL

I wonder what Floyd was thinking when he saw that shit LOL!
JLUVBABY
its hard for me to believe that was actual urine in that glass.. just the thought makes me cringe... urine is full of toxic body waste... i wouldnt care how many vitamins happen to be in it that is mental patient kinda stuff if it really was his own piss...

a little something i found online.. i still dont see him drinking his own piss as being a benefit to him in fights... but read this following link if you wish...

urine therapy

AussieLad
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 6 2009, 04:08 PM) *
I don't now about melatonin triggering growth hormone, but I DO know that melatonin is a naturally ocurring hormone in the body that regulates sleep. Over the past 15 years or so, they have made it into an OTC supplement for aiding in natural sleep.

I know this because I take it pretty much 3-4 times a week, and as far as a naturally occurring sleep aid, it is fucking GREAT. I cant imagine someone supplementing melatonin in the morning or daytime, because, again, it is a sleep aid. I have never heard of the body building attributes, Aussielad, but I would be curious to hear anything you might be able to share. Nevermind. Just wiki'd it. All makes sense. Man, that shit seems like a "wonder drug".

Basically you supplement with melatonin before a high intensity work out, and the resulting release of growth hormone after the workout went up about 150% over the average.

They did also point out that a drawback to melatonin supplementation is that it makes you drowsy, so may not be the best thing to be taking right before a workout. They suggested popping some caffeine in with it to counteract the drowsiness
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Let's face it we all know there is only man who can logically decide whether this has any merit.

Jonny's trainer.

I for one think that was just a bit of TV magic. Either that or JMM is totally batshit.
KookedKrack
while it is nasty as fuck JMM is CLEARLY a bad motherfucker .....say what you want but fights are mental just as much as they are physical .....floyd must have seen that shit and thought this fucker is crazy chucking rocks on the mountain, space oxygen tanks, drinking piss with quail eggs for dinner thats a guy that is coming to fight HARD.
Keith
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 7 2009, 08:26 AM) *
while it is nasty as fuck JMM is CLEARLY a bad motherfucker .....say what you want but fights are mental just as much as they are physical .....floyd must have seen that shit and thought this fucker is crazy chucking rocks on the mountain, space oxygen tanks, drinking piss with quail eggs for dinner thats a guy that is coming to fight HARD.

Or just desperate. I remember a while back watching V. Silva train for his fight with Liddel. He was wearing this crazy mask that limited his oxygen intake making his cardio workout really difficult. I remember thinking "this dude trains like an animal". Then he got his ass whipped. Facts are facts... no matter how hard JMM trains, he still wont be bigger, faster, or punch harder then Floyd. Floyd trains hard too.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 7 2009, 08:42 AM) *
Or just desperate. I remember a while back watching V. Silva train for his fight with Liddel. He was wearing this crazy mask that limited his oxygen intake making his cardio workout really difficult. I remember thinking "this dude trains like an animal". Then he got his ass whipped. Facts are facts... no matter how hard JMM trains, he still wont be bigger, faster, or punch harder then Floyd. Floyd trains hard too.

of course floyd trains hard too and it is pretty much expected for floyd to win this fight which makes it that much better for JMM because if he loses and looks good its damn the smaller man gave floyd some work..... if he gets completely blown out its o well he was the smaller fighter anyway
Warlord
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 7 2009, 08:42 AM) *

Wanderlei Silva didn't "get his ass whipped" in his fight with Chuck Liddell. He lost a razor-thin decision after an all-out war with both men scoring knock-downs.
Keith
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 7 2009, 11:15 AM) *
Wanderlei Silva didn't "get his ass whipped" in his fight with Chuck Liddell. He lost a razor-thin decision after an all-out war with both men scoring knock-downs.

Thanks for the spelling corrections and the breakdown of the fight. I appreciate both. This isnt the thread to discuss your opinion about that fight, the point was he lost despite training like a super human. If you have something to add about the PBF/JMM fight then do so. Otherwise, shut your flippin mouth cunt.
moscow bear
Urinotherapy is as old as the human race....
Warlord
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 7 2009, 12:45 PM) *
Thanks for the spelling corrections and the breakdown of the fight. I appreciate both. This isnt the thread to discuss your opinion about that fight, the point was he lost despite training like a super human. If you have something to add about the PBF/JMM fight then do so. Otherwise, shut your flippin mouth cunt.

Why Keith, what an ugly thing to say. Does this mean we're not friends anymore?

You know Keith, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think that I could bear it.

As for Wanderlei Silva "training like a madman" and "getting his ass whipped," well, this isnt the thread to discuss your opinion about that fight. If you have something to add about drinking piss, then do so. Otherwise, shut your flippin mouth cunt.

Just a friendly reminder for the future: Don't think I won't call you out for dropping some baseless bullshit pulled straight out of your ass. Ever. And then don't give me a weak-ass deflection or yellow-stained avoidance tactic by claiming I'm off-topic. Especially when I'm responding to an incorrect, off-topic point you originally brought up.
Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 6 2009, 02:25 AM) *

that's essentially the idea behind urine therapy. one of the key components is that your body has already attached enzymes to the nutrients which allows the body to absord them easier and more quickly. it's also supposed to help the immune system fight off illness and infection by having those same toxins reintroduced to the body and is able to kind of teach itself to fight off those toxins much easier (the same principle as a flu shot). i've actually met a few people who swear by it. i have not yet gotten the desire to do it myself.
STEVENSKI
Maybe he just likes the taste of it? I like chocolate milk he likes dark aged piss.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Sep 7 2009, 09:51 PM) *
that's essentially the idea behind urine therapy. one of the key components is that your body has already attached enzymes to the nutrients which allows the body to absord them easier and more quickly. it's also supposed to help the immune system fight off illness and infection by having those same toxins reintroduced to the body and is able to kind of teach itself to fight off those toxins much easier (the same principle as a flu shot). i've actually met a few people who swear by it. i have not yet gotten the desire to do it myself.

LOL. Let us know how it goes when you decide to try it.
Keith
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 7 2009, 08:43 PM) *
Why Keith, what an ugly thing to say. Does this mean we're not friends anymore?

You know Keith, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think that I could bear it.

As for Wanderlei Silva "training like a madman" and "getting his ass whipped," well, this isnt the thread to discuss your opinion about that fight. If you have something to add about drinking piss, then do so. Otherwise, shut your flippin mouth cunt.

Just a friendly reminder for the future: Don't think I won't call you out for dropping some baseless bullshit pulled straight out of your ass. Ever. And then don't give me a weak-ass deflection or yellow-stained avoidance tactic by claiming I'm off-topic. Especially when I'm responding to an incorrect, off-topic point you originally brought up.

Ok dude, this isnt Tombstone... how long has your corny ass been waiting to drop that in this forum?

Your reply had absolutely nothing to do with this thread and still does not. The only reason YOU replied was to bust my balls about improperly spelling some names (I dont follow mma, thus the errors) and to call me out on my suppossed assessment of a fight.

For the record, it was a tough fight... but Liddell clearly won and was "whipping Silva's ass" going down the stretch and was not offering much in return. If you disagree, then I would love to hear your detailed assessment. Would it also be baseless to say Cotto got his ass whipped by Margarito because it was a tough fight both ways?

I am just shivering in my boots at the thought of you calling me out on all my baseless bullshit. You seem to think you matter around here. Your not Doc Holliday.
Warlord
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 7 2009, 09:40 PM) *
Ok dude, this isnt Tombstone... how long has your corny ass been waiting to drop that in this forum?

Not long.

Your reply had absolutely nothing to do with this thread and still does not.

Neither did yours. You brought up Wanderlei Silva and Chuck Liddell, not me. How does that relate to drinking piss?

It doesn't, genius. This ain't 6 degrees of seperation here.

The only reason YOU replied was to bust my balls about improperly spelling some names (I dont follow mma, thus the errors)

I replied to this topic on page fucking 1, moron. The only reason I replied to YOU was because you made a baseless claim, wherein you couldn't even correctly spell the names of ANY of the fighters you were talking about. I didn't bust your little cherries, either. I didn't insult you or call you an idiot. I simply stated a fact, and chose to spell the names of the fighters in question correctly. I'm sorry if correct grammar and spelling offend you.

In your own words "I dont follow mma, thus the errors." You know, if you don't follow a sport, maybe you should try SHUTTING THE FUCK UP about it. Otherwise, someone may just disagree with you. That's the point of going on a forum, isn't it? To exchange opinions?

For the record, it was a tough fight... but Liddell clearly won and was "whipping Silva's ass" going down the stretch and was not offering much in return.

Not offering much in return? It was Silva who was landing the harder shots as the fight went on, that's why Chuck had to take Wanderlei to the mat. How many fucking times has Chuck Liddell EVER gone for a takedown? Get back to me when you can find the last fight, pre-Silva, where Chuck was going for takedowns.

Beating an opponent on the scorecards after an epic brawl does not consitute an "ass whipping" by any means.

If you disagree, then I would love to hear your detailed assessment. Would it also be baseless to say Cotto got his ass whipped by Margarito because it was a tough fight both ways?

Hey, topic cop, shouldn't we be talking about drinking piss and eating shit here? Gotta stay on topic!

I am just shivering in my boots at the thought of you calling me out on all my baseless bullshit. You seem to think you matter around here. Your not Doc Holliday.

And you're not Ike Clanton. At least his stupidity was funny.
iron_mike
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 7 2009, 09:53 PM) *
Maybe he just likes the taste of it? I like chocolate milk he likes dark aged piss.

lol...he looked like after a long sweaty game of bball, that long sip of nice cold gatorade...maybe piss is as refreshing to him as gatorade is to most 'normal' humans
Keith
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 7 2009, 11:30 PM) *
The only reason I replied to YOU was because you made a baseless claim, wherein you couldn't even correctly spell the names of ANY of the fighters you were talking about. I didn't bust your little cherries, either. I didn't insult you or call you an idiot. I simply stated a fact, and chose to spell the names of the fighters in question correctly. I'm sorry if correct grammar and spelling offend you.

Ok, I'll try to be the bigger person here and make some peace with you. In the time I have been participating in this forum you are the first person I have witnessed go completely out of their way to correct someone's spelling. There are spelling and grammar mistakes in 100% of the threads in this forum. You are the first person I have seen do that. You could have done it to various posts in this very thread before you did it to me. Perhaps your intention wasnt to bust my balls with it... but thats how it came off to me. I thought it was a very cunty thing to do. Thats being said, I did not have to insult you, and I will apologize for that and it wont happen again.

We obviously disagree about the fight in question. I am not sure why you believe what I said is completely "baseless". Liddell did win a unanimous decision with 30-27 on 2 of the 3 cards. He did knock Silva down in the 3rd round. I believe that provides a fairly solid "base" for what I wrote. I think you stating I made a "baseless claim" is equally "baseless" by any measure... if that makes any sense huh.gif.
Warlord
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 8 2009, 06:10 PM) *
Ok, I'll try to be the bigger person here and make some peace with you. In the time I have been participating in this forum you are the first person I have witnessed go completely out of their way to correct someone's spelling.

Keith, I didn't "correct" your spelling. I never mentioned the mistake, I never called you names because of it. I honestly don't see how me spelling something correctly set you off.

There are spelling and grammar mistakes in 100% of the threads in this forum. You are the first person I have seen do that. You could have done it to various posts in this very thread before you did it to me. Perhaps your intention wasnt to bust my balls with it... but thats how it came off to me.

Again, what part of my post did you think was aimed at "busting your balls" about spelling? I bolded two letters. W and L. That's it. All of you guys have seen me break balls in the past. I'm not subtle.

I never had a problem with you before. That's exactly why I refrained from insulting you when I replied.

I thought it was a very cunty thing to do.

I thought blowing up over nothing was a cunty thing to do. Thus, the argument.

Thats being said, I did not have to insult you, and I will apologize for that and it wont happen again.

I appreciate that. My apologies as well. And I promise you, I wasn't trying to insult you or break your balls when I responded.

We obviously disagree about the fight in question. I am not sure why you believe what I said is completely "baseless". Liddell did win a unanimous decision with 30-27 on 2 of the 3 cards. He did knock Silva down in the 3rd round. I believe that provides a fairly solid "base" for what I wrote. I think you stating I made a "baseless claim" is equally "baseless" by any measure... if that makes any sense huh.gif.

Agreeing to disagree about fights is cool with me, as long as there are no insults involved. I thought the scorecards were garbage in the Silva/Liddell fight. It was a good, close fight. If you went on sherdog.com where a good deal of knowledgable MMA posters reside, I can promise you there wouldn't be much support for your claim that Wanderlei "got his ass whipped." Whatever though, the debate over that no longer has any importance to me.

Anyway, see you around the forums. I'll keep it civil.
Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 7 2009, 10:24 PM) *
LOL. Let us know how it goes when you decide to try it.

okay. haha. i wonder how his wife feels when he gets home. "oh honey, don't kiss me, you've got piss breath"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.