Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brother and sister fight
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Fitz
Snoop
Sometimes I wonder what you do on the internet all day...
Fitz
There isn't anything to do here at work. Can't complain, the salesmen need to sell more upstairs.
King Eugene
LMAO...I bout choked laughing when he started crying.
The CEO
laugh.gif

She'll have this over him the rest of their lives...that boy's a future prison bitch...
Fitz
I laughed at the end how he still tried to make her walk first, and then spat on her again as she walked past, and then started trying to tell the guys that intervened to go suck each others dicks, lol. That guy was a bitch, but one of those fat cocky guys with confidence, lol.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
That was good shit, hahaha. I loved how he starts crying then goes right back to fighting. That fat kid sounded like he was out of breath and was just a bit slow, funny shit.
BigG
"Bitch please" *choke*

this boy got tooled.
STEVENSKI
Fat little bastard got what he deserved.
Spyder
laugh.gif

He tried to talk tough even after she Brock Lesnar'd his ass and made him cry...haha...that kid has a lifetime of embarrassment and ass-whoopin's ahead of him.
Snoop
Yeah that girl could whoop ass. I was surprised at how bitchy that fat kid was when he was talking to those guys that tried to intervene yet 2 mins ago he was crying. Funny video. Still curious as to how in the hell you found it though.
Douchebag
That broad has about 6 more months of ass whoopins to give that kid before he outgrows her and the tables turn. She better get them in while she can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.