Full Version: Shaq vs. Oscar
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KookedKrack
Fishnets vs. Superman

doesnt matter who wins .....we all lose
oozemcbuck
y bother ??
oozemcbuck
dam, cam's piss is maddd yellow. that's a golden shower 4 real.. looks like he pissin out butter..
MarzB
I hear DLH didn't look so hot and while I don't expect him to totally give it to Shaq come on. Despite the size advantage he should have totally had Shaq on a yo yo.
JLUVBABY
i showed my coworkers the size diffrence to day in a photo online and they where like damn shaq should have gone in throwin hay makers... i didnt see the fight really had no interest... how did it go?
thehype
THE Manny Shaquiao got robbed!!!!!!!

Oscar KNEW he lost...you could tell by the expression on his face right after the fight...he KNEW he lost! Hell, even HE looked surprised when they gave him the decision.

laugh.gif
D-MARV
LOL.
Snoop
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 10 2009, 12:17 AM) *
i showed my coworkers the size diffrence to day in a photo online and they where like damn shaq should have gone in throwin hay makers... i didnt see the fight really had no interest... how did it go?

Put it this way. I don't know why I spent 20 mins of my life watching that.
Imperius3
I heard it made the WWE look real.
King Eugene
The Shaq vs. McCall sparring session was real. They appeared to be trying to take each other out. Wlad stops Shaq within 5!
xxxxxx
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 9 2009, 07:17 PM) *

I actually thought it was entertaining. It looked real to me and was a close fight that could have went either way.
JLUVBABY
id like to see shaq fight bob sapp.. get some revenge for the fridge... lol...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.