Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: De La Hoya Vs The Hitman...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
dominicbuilder9k1
What happens when two good fighters meet?...these two has a lot of fans still hoping to see them in the ring...I am not sure what will happen,...but it will create a lot of excitements among boxing fans...and they can promote this,.. hyped this,..Fighthype...make boxing matches such as this interesting...
imhere
I prefer David Diaz vs Hatton at 140lbs. I love fighters who slug it out
Lil-lightsout
Oscar could not even make 147 comfortably last time out, and I know Hatton is not going to fight at 154. Oscar needs to stay retired, he obviously does not have that passion anymore. Hatton should keep fighting at 140, there is still money and winnable fights for him.No need to go out like he did against Pac.
streetlion1
DLH cant do it at 147....Hatton isnt going up to 154.

IF it did happen Hatton loses by yet another devestating Knock out...gimme a break!
provo
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Sep 10 2009, 09:07 AM) *
DLH cant do it at 147....Hatton isnt going up to 154.

IF it did happen Hatton loses by yet another devestating Knock out...gimme a break!

I totally agree with everything u just said ! No way this happens and if it did Hatton would get destroyed!
xxxxxx
Retirement match. Win, lose or draw both guys retire. Their both too great of fighters to end the way they both did. Fight the fight somewhere between 150-155.
The Original MrFactor
Damn... I thought this was a hypothetical about DLH vs hearns... I think DLH has enough to beat Hatton if they'd fight today at a catchweight of 150ish...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.