Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What would you call yourself?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
lloyd mayflower
After a typically stupid conversation whilst on nightshift, in which we decided that it should be made compulsory that you get to pick your own name when you turn five years old, i settled on Leonardo McGhostbusterson after pondering between that, Lance Uppercut and Optimus Crime.

As a five year old, any of the above would be sure to set me up for a life of coolness.

Thoughts?
BigG
Zabdiel Tyson Judah Jr.
lloyd mayflower
When you were 5? come on man
Warlord
Max Power.

"Max Power, he's the man who's name you'd love to touch!
But you mustn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear,
but when you say it, you mustn't fear! 'Cause his name
can be said by anyone!"

King Eugene
When I was 5, I would have named myself Michael Jordan Jr.
Byrd Man
This is TRULY fucked up, but the name I always thought was cool was "Julian"

I don't really know why beyond the fact that Robert Downey Jr. played a drug addictted rich bastard in Less than Zero. And sure that didn't end up well for him, and he did a few things kinda unsavory in there *cough* whoring *cough*, but for whatever reason I always thought that was a cool name.
Big Slim Sweet
The Cookie Monster.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Sep 17 2009, 02:06 AM) *

I don't really know why beyond the fact that Robert Downey Jr. played a drug addictted rich bastard in Less than Zero. And sure that didn't end up well for him, and he did a few things kinda unsavory in there *cough* whoring *cough*, but for whatever reason I always thought that was a cool name.

Less Than Zero! LOL

Man...you dusted off some cobwebs there!

Great soundtrack.....really weird. Slayer doing Ina Gada Devita.....Glenn Danzig doing some sort of crooning session with an orchestra. Roy Orbison doing a Glenn Danzig song....Poison doing Rock and Roll All Night...and let's not forget the Hazy Shade of Winter by the Bangles!

YEARS ago...way before Ebay...it took me forever to get that soundtrack on cd.

AND...James Spader needed his gay ass kicked in that movie!

When you watch it now....it's really quite funny....despite it's terrible subject matter. These friends graduate HIGH SCHOOL!!!! then...like a year and a half later...no more than 2...they are all like "career" people hooked on coke and all professional and shit....with high dollar suits and outfits! lol

It's like they were placed in an adult incubator and it sped up their development.....I don't remember myself or any of my friends being much different 2 years after high school....for sure not to that exaggerated degree! lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Sep 17 2009, 08:06 AM) *

Less than Zero! LOL. I was watching that the other week. It is so sad it makes me laugh at how RDJ is freebasing like a fiend in that.

Fairly typical Brett Eason Ellis adaption (ie: poor) to movie. That may be why they are so high class as BEE seems to have a obsession with suits & high class 80's shit.
Byrd Man
lol. Robert Downey Jr.'s long been a big favorite of mine in the movies.

If you get a chance see him in Charlie Bartlett, and ESPECIALLY Two Girls and a Guy which stars him, Heather Graham (Boogie Nights) and Natasha Gregson Wagner (The 4400).

Great films that REALLY showcase his acting and his just totally putting himself out there, flaws and all.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 21 2009, 06:06 PM) *
Less than Zero! LOL. I was watching that the other week. It is so sad it makes me laugh at how RDJ is freebasing like a fiend in that.

Fairly typical Brett Eason Ellis adaption (ie: poor) to movie. That may be why they are so high class as BEE seems to have a obsession with suits & high class 80's shit.

I still see you are still PSYCHO after all these years!

I still have my original Suicidal cap with the flip up brim! lol
rusty_trombone
stay puft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.