Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perdomo vs. Kessler:WBA Super Middleweight Title
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
If you hear any results, please keep them inside this thread so that those who want to watch the tape delay on Showtime tonight can do so without knowing the results.

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
I heard Kessler was rusty and looked like shit, but it didn't matter because Perdomo was such a bum....Kessler stopped him in the 4th.

For those who care... laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 12 2009, 06:13 PM) *
I heard Kessler was rusty and looked like shit, but it didn't matter because Perdomo was such a bum....Kessler stopped him in the 4th.

For those who care... laugh.gif

ward is gonna put hands on kessler...
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 12 2009, 08:46 PM) *
ward is gonna put hands on kessler...

Yeah he is...from many different angles too...

A versatile, American, Olympic Gold Medalist vs. a 1-2, stand up Euro = a 90+ % chance the Euro gets schooled....that's the way it was, the way it is, and the way it always will be...

He's gonna make Kessler look more average than he already is....and I will be puttin' mortgage money where my mouth is on that...
STEVENSKI
Ward is a fucking bum. Another overhyped American gold medallist who looks like a god in the amateurs & when he faces the real pro's looks exactly like what he is a fucking amateur. How many of these "gold medallist" amateurs have won real deal world titles since 96?
The CEO
laugh.gif

I see The Bizarro STEVENSKI is making an appearance...

Here's a better question pertaining directly to this particular matchup between Ward and Kessler...

Throughout the last 60 years of The History of Boxing....how many 1-2, standing straight up, protected Euros have beaten properly groomed, versatile, American, Olympic Gold Medalists?

P.S.~ That was a total Quick Draw McGraw stoppage...like 1, 2 more connects than the Calzaghe-Manfredo stoppage...SO protected.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 12 2009, 09:31 PM) *
Ward is a fucking bum. Another overhyped American gold medallist who looks like a god in the amateurs & when he faces the real pro's looks exactly like what he is a fucking amateur. How many of these "gold medallist" amateurs have won real deal world titles since 96?

You're clueless! Ward doesn't get any Hype here in the states. All the things I have read about him has been what he "STILL" has to prove. LOL. Get out of here.
D-MARV
LOL... Look at Tarver!
Jack 1000
I thought Perdomo-Kessler was close. I had the first round even, the second to Perdomo, and the third to Kessler plus an extra point for the KD. Thought at first the stoppage was quick, but based on Perdomo's reaction afterwords, it was OK.

Jack
JaRaNDa
From what I've read it appear that Kessler had a quite 1st 2 rounds not really throwing, but eventually opened up and got this guy out of there like expected!! Hope he looked better than what people are saying here!
Jack 1000
QUOTE (JaRaNDa @ Sep 13 2009, 12:39 AM) *
From what I've read it appear that Kessler had a quite 1st 2 rounds not really throwing, but eventually opened up and got this guy out of there like expected!! Hope he looked better than what people are saying here!

On neutral grounds I think Ward could win a close decision, by out-boxing Kessler. But I am not sold on Ward either. In the UK though, I don't think that Ward would be good enough to dominate, and he might need to do that, and would take Kessler by SD, maybe a robbery.

Of course from the inside and based on experience, Kessler could out-muscle Ward. It could be a fair fight too.

Jack
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 13 2009, 03:29 AM) *
laugh.gif

I see The Bizarro STEVENSKI is making an appearance...

Here's a better question pertaining directly to this particular matchup between Ward and Kessler...

Throughout the last 60 years of The History of Boxing....how many 1-2, standing straight up, protected Euros have beaten properly groomed, versatile, American, Olympic Gold Medalists?

P.S.~ That was a total Quick Draw McGraw stoppage...like 1, 2 more connects than the Calzaghe-Manfredo stoppage...SO protected.

Plenty. Lennox Lewis made a habit out of beating American Olympic Gold Medallists through his career. Ray Mercer took some nice beatings from 1-2 Euro artists. The list goes on really including guys like Maynard & Biggs . Or were all these fighters not properley "groomed"?

QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 13 2009, 03:33 AM) *
You're clueless! Ward doesn't get any Hype here in the states. All the things I have read about him has been what he "STILL" has to prove. LOL. Get out of here.

Some people here seem to think he is all that compared to proven European fighters.

QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 13 2009, 03:35 AM) *
LOL... Look at Tarver!

A bronze medallist & no more. We are talking Olympic Gold here. Reid & Ward are nothing to be proud of as professionals for a boxing powerhouse like the USA.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 13 2009, 04:45 AM) *
Plenty. Lennox Lewis made a habit out of beating American Olympic Gold Medallists through his career. Ray Mercer took some nice beatings from 1-2 Euro artists. The list goes on really including guys like Maynard & Biggs . Or were all these fighters not properley "groomed"?

Plenty my ass....lol.....you and I both know Lennox Lewis wasn't your standard, simple, 1-2, Robot Euro...the answer is very, very, very few....

P.S.~ The United States of America OWNS Boxing.
Maxy
Donald Curry would most likely have won gold in 1980 and he went on to get his ass handed to him by an unheralded euro fighter by the name of Honeyghan....

Truth be told, off the top of my head I can't think of too many meetings between olympic gold medalists from America facing Euro fighters. Breland went on to beat the aforementioned Honeyghan, Whitaker beat Jacobs, Leonard beat Dave Boy Green...Obviously there are a few over the years but as far as Americans winning golds in the olympics I think you are seeing a decline these days.

Maynard and Biggs, as mentioned both got beaten by Euro fighters...

Kessler-Ward is a good fight, a close one to call. I'm not sold on Ward, he's overrated and I think we'll all find that out come the end of this tourney.
Mean Mister Mustard
CEO choosing the Americano over the European. What a surprise.

Truth be told, Kessler does fight like a robot but he's a heck of a robot. He has plenty of stamina, power, speed and combos. I wish he would have jumped in right away against top opposition after losing to Calzaghe instead of going away to lick his wounds against no names.

Ward is slick and though he has only fought one decent opponent, he may have enough talent and skills to pull the upset here. I could see it being a close fight but Ward's defense being the main difference.

Then again, Kessler has fought a slick guy before in Mundine, so he might not be as shellschocked at Ward's moves as some might think.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 13 2009, 03:59 PM) *
P.S.~ The United States of America OWNS Boxing.

For a sport as popular as boxing, in a well developed, massive, hugely populated country as America, it would be criminal for the US not to be the best.

I actually think its the rest of the countries producing world champions that deserve all the credit. Look at Britain for example. Small compared to some US states never mind the whole country, has been producing champs and punching well above its weight for decades.
The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 13 2009, 12:10 PM) *
CEO choosing the Americano over the European. What a surprise.

I'm vocally choosing the American over the Euro again because it's the educated and proper pick. (plus I know it spices things up when I get this way...lol)

but seriously...throughout the entire History of Boxing...forget the versatile pure boxing and flat footed Eurobot styles....how often do the best Euros, at their best, beat the best American fighters, at their best?

Yeah, man. I know it stings some of the Euro backers....but this is just the way it is...it's VERY rare.

The smart pick IS Ward.

lloyd mayflower
Well on that very subject, since theres been no replies in the super six thread, give me your pick for Froch v Dirrell CEO, as i said in the other thread i dont like Froch and bookies are giving decent odds on Dirrell but i dont know much about him
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 13 2009, 11:30 AM) *
I'm vocally choosing the American over the Euro again because it's the educated and proper pick. (plus I know it spices things up when I get this way...lol)

but seriously...throughout the entire History of Boxing...forget the versatile pure boxing and flat footed Eurobot styles....how often do the best Euros, at their best, beat the best American fighters, at their best?

Yeah, man. I know it stings some of the Euro backers....but this is just the way it is...it's VERY rare.

The smart pick IS Ward.

I agree, I was just messing with you. I definetly think Kessler is one of the best European fighters to appear on the scene for quite some time. I mentioned his qualities but I am worried about his flaws. The man uses little to no head movement and doesn't go the body. Ward's head movement and footwork will make him a very elusive target and Kessler will have to mix up his offense in order to chase him down effectively.
The CEO
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 13 2009, 12:59 PM) *
Well on that very subject, since theres been no replies in the super six thread, give me your pick for Froch v Dirrell CEO, as i said in the other thread i dont like Froch and bookies are giving decent odds on Dirrell but i dont know much about him

That's not an easy pick...Dirrell was only a Bronze Medalist, and Froch is gettin' long in the tooth and on his way out...and for the record....I've said this before....that Froch is actually the only British fighter I've liked since Lewis....I like that he talks shit, comes to fight, and backs it up....I prefer highly skilled boxers....but I also like hardnosed fighters with heart like him...

Sooooo.....I will go with Dirrell.....but....IF Dirrell chokes, he could easily fall to Froch late....
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 13 2009, 04:45 AM) *

Some people here seem to think he is all that compared to proven European fighters.

A bronze medallist & no more. We are talking Olympic Gold here. Reid & Ward are nothing to be proud of as professionals for a boxing powerhouse like the USA.

LOL... I wasn't using him as an example. I saw milk dud on the air so I gave him a shout out.
Big Slim Sweet
I'm not sold on Ward's toughness. He's got speed and skills, but I need to see him deal with adversity. Kessler is very robotic but he's tough. He looks A LOT stronger than Ward in there too. Ward for sure should be able to outbox him but I'm not certain Kessler won't eventually walk him down and beat on him. I'll be rooting for Ward but I won't be betting any mortgage money on him.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Sep 13 2009, 04:40 PM) *
I'm not sold on Ward's toughness. He's got speed and skills, but I need to see him deal with adversity. Kessler is very robotic but he's tough. He looks A LOT stronger than Ward in there too. Ward for sure should be able to outbox him but I'm not certain Kessler won't eventually walk him down and beat on him. I'll be rooting for Ward but I won't be betting any mortgage money on him.

Great post. Kessler looked real good against Andrade,though Andrade is no Ward when it comes to just skills. And I thought Kessler looked good early against Joe. I am not impressed by Ward yet, good thing about this tourney is we will see alot more about who has the true goods at this weight.
The CEO
Man...everybody's not sold on Ward's durability...Sweetness wants to see how he handles adversity...well let me tell y'all something...

Kessler CAN'T handle true adversity and IS NOT that tough...you know how I know that?.....because after Calzaghe figured him out, he loaded up for a big right hand the rest of the fight like an absolute, desperate amateur....AND...he also winced in pain from a slap to the body...and I'm not exaggerating because it was from Joe....it was a SLAP.

To be completely honest...when I observe Kessler and his personality, I see a momma's boy who took up Boxing and got tattoos to try to cover up his homosexual tendencies...

Andre Ward is both mentally and physically tougher than Mikkel Kessler.

American...Olympic Gold Medalist.
D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 13 2009, 07:01 PM) *
Man...everybody's not sold on Ward's durability...Sweetness wants to see how he handles adversity...well let me tell y'all something...

Kessler CAN'T handle true adversity and IS NOT that tough...you know how I know that?.....because after Calzaghe figured him out, he loaded up for a big right hand the rest of the fight like an absolute, desperate amateur....AND...he also winced in pain from a slap to the body...and I'm not exaggerating because it was from Joe....it was a SLAP.

To be completely honest...when I observe Kessler and his personality, I see a momma's boy who took up Boxing and got tattoos to try to cover up his homosexual tendencies...

LOL. War Ward!
JD
I am not sure what to make of the Ward - Kessler fight.

I am pretty sure Froch is going to discourage Dirrell in the UK.
Douchebag
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 13 2009, 07:01 PM) *

Thegreatequalizer
i'm not impressed with ward. i give all the euros in this tournament a good chance of knocking him out.
The CEO
QUOTE (JD @ Sep 13 2009, 08:23 PM) *
I am not sure what to make of the Ward - Kessler fight.

I am pretty sure Froch is going to discourage Dirrell in the UK.

I'm glad you mentioned that...where these bouts are taking place MUST be considered heavily....as they can easily determine what goes down in the books....there could be an Oakland hometown decision for Ward...a typical, UK set up for Froch....I mean...it's extremely obvious Showtime wants Ward to be their boy......and it's also a fact that British Boxing is in a lowly, desperate state right now...

For those who don't think 2009 has been devastating for British Boxing...think about it...this is what happened with their most popular fighters this year....

Calzaghe retired, Hatton got decimated again, Haye pussed out, and Witter quit.......British Boxing is basically going through a rebuilding phase right now......I'm thinking it will take them 10 years to get back in the mix again....they're basically relying on their B Teamers, Froch and Khan, at this point....remember how they shamelessly secured Khan's win over Barrera earlier this year?

With all that being said....yes....I'm definitely NOT confident in picking Dirrell over Froch in The UK.....I feel he could possibly choke or get naturally robbed over there...but...I'm thinking that if both Dirrell and Froch bring their best....I see an ACTUAL 8 rounds to 4 win for Dirrell.
JD
I don't think Froch is one of those protected dudes. He has made his career in the UK, but was downright giddy over the chance to come here and fight Taylor.

In the UK I think Froch will probably be able to work more inside, but regardless where the fight is, I take him...Dirrell isn't ready.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 14 2009, 01:05 AM) *
...a typical, UK set up for Froch....I mean...it's extremely obvious Showtime wants Ward to be their boy......and it's also a fact that British Boxing is in a lowly, desperate state right now...

There is far more shady decisions & refereeing in the good ole USA than anywhere else on the planet. A foreigner has to knock out the Amerikkklan or be a network fighter or they will not get the nod & everyone knows that.

I dunno bout Brit boxing as it seems more popular than ever from what I see of it.
The CEO
STEVENSKI....you and Fitz have to understand something....you guys can't speak the truth and stir shit up at the same time like me....lol
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 13 2009, 09:05 PM) *
I'm glad you mentioned that...where these bouts are taking place MUST be considered heavily....as they can easily determine what goes down in the books....there could be an Oakland hometown decision for Ward...a typical, UK set up for Froch....I mean...it's extremely obvious Showtime wants Ward to be their boy......and it's also a fact that British Boxing is in a lowly, desperate state right now...

For those who don't think 2009 has been devastating for British Boxing...think about it...this is what happened with their most popular fighters this year....

Calzaghe retired, Hatton got decimated again, Haye pussed out, and Witter quit.......British Boxing is basically going through a rebuilding phase right now......I'm thinking it will take them 10 years to get back in the mix again....they're basically relying on their B Teamers, Froch and Khan, at this point....remember how they shamelessly secured Khan's win over Barrera earlier this year?

With all that being said....yes....I'm definitely NOT confident in picking Dirrell over Froch in The UK.....I feel he could possibly choke or get naturally robbed over there...but...I'm thinking that if both Dirrell and Froch bring their best....I see an ACTUAL 8 rounds to 4 win for Dirrell.

British boxing may lack a huge attraction that can persuade its citizens to travel abroad and watch their fighters but I remember back in 2004, when Hamed stopped fighting and Lewis reitred, people were saying British boxing was in trouble. Then in 05 and 06 Hatton and Calzaghe sprang out of Europe. Right now Froch and Khan are leading the way and David Haye could easily re hype himself provided he scores some more spectacular KO's.

D-MARV
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 13 2009, 10:00 PM) *
British boxing may lack a huge attraction that can persuade its citizens to travel abroad and watch their fighters but I remember back in 2004, when Hamed stopped fighting and Lewis reitred, people were saying British boxing was in trouble. Then in 05 and 06 Hatton and Calzaghe sprang out of Europe. Right now Froch and Khan are leading the way and David Haye could easily re hype himself provided he scores some more spectacular KO's.

With the exception of Lennox Lewis (who was indeed a great fighter) I always been a fan of british boxing. Froch has started to grow on me and I like Khan. If Haye gets his shit together they have 3 potential superstars.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 13 2009, 10:09 PM) *
With the exception of Lennox Lewis (who was indeed a great fighter) I always been a fan of british boxing. Froch has started to grow on me and I like Khan. If Haye gets his shit together they have 3 potential superstars.

I root for Froch as well. I like his willigness to fight the best.

I think Khan is another KO waiting to happen.

Just curious, why didn't you like Lewis?
D-MARV
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 13 2009, 11:36 PM) *
I root for Froch as well. I like his willigness to fight the best.

I think Khan is another KO waiting to happen.

Just curious, why didn't you like Lewis?

I grew up a fan of Riddick Bowe, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield and Hasim Rahman. He beat all my guys. I still think to this day that Bowe was horrified, which is why he didn't fight Lewis. I never took anything away from Lewis. He was an all time great Heavyweight but he just rivaled some guys I grew up liking.

As far as Khan, he may be another KO waiting to happen but I still like his skill. I think Khan has a bright future ahead of him. We'll see what will happen with him.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 14 2009, 03:52 AM) *
As far as Khan, he may be another KO waiting to happen but I still like his skill. I think Khan has a bright future ahead of him. We'll see what will happen with him.

If by bright you mean carefully matched then you would be correct.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 13 2009, 11:59 PM) *
If by bright you mean carefully matched then you would be correct.

Like I said we'll see. They lobbied for a Pacquiao fight so I don't know what you consider "careful"?
The CEO
Khan has spindly legs and a tender chin.....I like to call him "The British Bambi"....
Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 13 2009, 11:52 PM) *

yeah, i think it will be fun to see how long he can go before getting ko'd again. you never know.
Big Slim Sweet
Khan brings excitement. I like that about him. But his win over Barrera was bullshit.
AussieLad
I'll take kessler over ward. Should be ammusing if he beats the gold medalist
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 14 2009, 01:17 AM) *
No. I remember before the fight people were commenting on how it was a good fight, a pick em. If you are commenting on the decision, who cares. Khan was imposing himself and was going to lose. If they called it a NC, it maybe would have been the correct decision but a lucky decision for Barrera because he was on his way to losing regardless.
I don't care what you have said in the past, it is clear you have a problem with Euro guys, lol. Even Mustard commented on it earlier, lol.

I disagree. I used to share the same opinion right after the fight, but after thinking about it more, Barrera got the shaft. We can't say Barrera was on his way to losing based off of ONE round (I don't count the other 4 due to the disgusting, brain-revealing gash he received in the first). How many fights have we seen where a fighter will be losing half of the fight, only to come back later? .Imagine if we only saw the first round of Pacquiao/Marquez 1 and then was told to predict who would have won based off that one round, or even the first 4 rounds. Sure, we can't use that as conjecture to say Barrera would have won (which is not what I'm saying), but it's enough evidence to say that Khan wasn't GUARANTEED a win that night.
The CEO
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Sep 15 2009, 07:13 AM) *
I'll take kessler over ward. Should be ammusing if he beats the gold medalist

lol...and WHY would it be amusing?...do you wanna see me eat some crow one time?

Look, fellas......it's against the historical odds.....it's a mismatch of pedigrees and styles....everyone here should know this and be agreeing with me...

It would be a fluke if the flat footed, standing straight up, methodical Euro beats the properly groomed, versatile, American Gold Medalist...
Maxy
...So if Ward does lose to Kessler when will the next American gold medalist emerge as a threat in the pro ranks?

2014? Although looking at the amateur rankings I think it's a big ask for America to get any golds in 2012...so maybe, um...2018...?

CEO, you said British boxing was on its knees, or words to that effect, but really you have to be looking a little closer to home. Personally I think it's a shame because IMO it's the American fighters, the really good ones, who have the charisma and the drawing power to attract new fans to the sport. It was American fighters who got me into boxing in the first place but this current generation of kids haven't got a great deal to be excited about.

As for Amir Khan I don't like the bloke but he was and would have beaten the shell of Barrera he fought even without the gash...
The CEO
QUOTE (Maxy @ Sep 15 2009, 11:29 AM) *
...So if Ward does lose to Kessler when will the next American gold medalist emerge as a threat in the pro ranks?

2014? Although looking at the amateur rankings I think it's a big ask for America to get any golds in 2012...so maybe, um...2018...?

CEO, you said British boxing was on its knees, or words to that effect, but really you have to be looking a little closer to home. Personally I think it's a shame because IMO it's the American fighters, the really good ones, who have the charisma and the drawing power to attract new fans to the sport. It was American fighters who got me into boxing in the first place but this current generation of kids haven't got a great deal to be excited about.

As for Amir Khan I don't like the bloke but he was and would have beaten the shell of Barrera he fought even without the gash...

It really doesn't matter when America gets its next Olympic Gold Medalist, Maxy...because America doesn't need Gold Medal winners to own Boxing and dominate a credible, Top 15 P4P list...

Take the current P4P situation for example...none of these guys won Gold in The Olympics.

Mayweather
Hopkins
Mosley
Williams
Dawson

Some would say Pavlik comes in the Top 15...some would also say Cotto should be included under America's umbrella because Puerto Rico is considered part of The United States....

My whole point is that the odds are against the methodical Dane versus a multi-styled, American Olympic Champion...fighting IN his hometown to boot.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 15 2009, 03:20 PM) *
It would be a fluke if the flat footed, standing straight up, methodical Euro beats the properly groomed, versatile, American Gold Medalist...

CEO, should that not read "it would be a fluke if the flat footed, standing straight up, methodical fighter beats the properly groomed, versatile Gold medalist"

The main problem with boxing as i see it, is that its because of the same american fighters with the charisma and drawing power, that the current generation dont have much to get excited about, because it is these fighters who instead of looking at the best fights, spend more time looking at PPV figures with fucking dollar signs where their eyes should be.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 15 2009, 11:46 AM) *
It really doesn't matter when America gets its next Olympic Gold Medalist, Maxy...because America doesn't need Gold Medal winners to own Boxing and dominate a credible, Top 15 P4P list...

Take the current P4P situation for example...none of these guys won Gold in The Olympics.

Mayweather
Hopkins
Mosley
Williams
Dawson

Some would say Pavlik comes in the Top 15...some would also say Cotto should be included under America's umbrella because Puerto Rico is considered part of The United States....

My whole point is that the odds are against the methodical Dane versus a multi-styled, American Olympic Champion...fighting IN his hometown to boot.

OK, so that's 1/3 of the current top 15 P4P....As a Brit I'm realistic enough to know that we will never have such a percentage in the top 15 ourselves...

But, that's not my point. Right now things are fine but I'm talking about in 3 or 4 years time. I'm talking about in 6 or 7 years time. Trust me America will struggle if the current world amateur rankings are anything to go by.

Lloyd, I wasn't very clear. I was talking about the American fighters of 25 years ago. They were the ones who got me into the sport, they were the ones with the charisma and they weren't anywhere near as inactive as the idiots who box today.
The CEO
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 15 2009, 01:56 PM) *
CEO, should that not read "it would be a fluke if the flat footed, standing straight up, methodical fighter beats the properly groomed, versatile Gold medalist"

lol....you can word it that way too...and it's just as accurate....I just added the geographical backgrounds to remind everyone that American-Euro matchups between each nation's upper level fighters (where both men are around their best) are won by the Americans 90+ % of the time...it's really a necessary detail when it comes to making this prediction....because American Gold Medalists tend to be better than other Boxing countries' gold medalists...

I also worded it like that to draw Maxy back into posting here...lol
Thegreatequalizer
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 15 2009, 10:20 AM) *
Look, fellas......it's against the historical odds.....it's a mismatch of pedigrees and styles....everyone here should know this and be agreeing with me...

wow, you really like ward. he's untested against any sort of upper championship level and doesn't seem that versatile. i think it just seems that way because he has fast hands. i think he's going to be the next jermaine taylor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.