Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Calderon vs. Mayol@ 8PM CST (SPOILERS@8:15)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all comments on the fight tonight

Jack

Administrator
torvix2000
Another headbutt. Calderon running ala-Floyd Mayweather and not punching. Fight stopped at 7th. Calderon wins on the scorecards.

Is it Mayol or Calderon. I remember Calderon retaining his title via cut even before he met Mayol.

Calderon should quit boxing. He's in always in trouble when the fight gets stopped. If you watched his last three fights, you'll get what I mean.
torvix2000
Calderon is a great defensive fighter, though. WTF's wrong with the Calderon's doctors. 99.9999% of cuts not getting stopped are way worse than his.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Sep 12 2009, 11:59 PM) *
Another headbutt. Calderon running ala-Floyd Mayweather and not punching. Fight stopped at 7th. Calderon wins on the scorecards.

Is it Mayol or Calderon. I remember Calderon retaining his title via cut even before he met Mayol.

Calderon should quit boxing. He's in always in trouble when the fight gets stopped. If you watched his last three fights, you'll get what I mean.

I think Calderon retained his title by cut against Cazares aswell.

I rather watch f*cking grass grow than watch one of Calderons fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.