Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Chavez Jr vs. LaHoulier@8PM CST (Spoilers@8:15)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all comments on Chavez's Jr's Fight tonight and the card from Mexico.

Jack

Administrator
JLUVBABY
i cant believe this card is 40 bucks.. i would have ordered it had it been $19.95 or sumthin like that....
kidbazooka1
Chavez stopped LaHoullier in the 1st rd.

Looks like Jr. might fight Duddy if so i see Chavez taking a decision in a competitve fight.
BigG
Gorres looked good in stopping Cruz Carbajal...although a tad bit rusty....

Nietes-Vargas was a very close fight IMO....Nietes pulled it out in a controversial SD...

Montiel-Valdez ruled a Technical draw after 3 due to cut on Montiel..both fighters were down.

Chavez looked good in the 1st round blowout.
Jack 1000
Montiel-Valdez ruled a Technical draw after 3 due to cut on Montiel..both fighters were down.

I heard that the commission had instant replay in effect and it was shown that the cut was due to a punch, so Montiel suffered a TKO loss. (Originally announced as a technical draw.)

Jack
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Sep 13 2009, 12:48 AM) *
Chavez stopped LaHoullier in the 1st rd.

Looks like Jr. might fight Duddy if so i see Chavez taking a decision in a competitve fight.

be nice to see him up his comp...
thefloatingmonkey
I agree. I want to see him step it up in class. These ppv's that he headlines against a lame opponent are getting old.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 13 2009, 08:03 AM) *
be nice to see him up his comp...

Yes definitly time for Chavez to step it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.