Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Eyed Peas - Utter SHIT
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
Someone pull the plug on this "rap" group who haven't made a decent song since "Where is the love"....time for them to RETIRE...their new song "Tonights gonna be a good night" is up there with Cobra Starships "Good Girl Gone Bad" as more new shitty, fucked up, crappy, mainstream pop songs. Shitty rap group!
lloyd mayflower
They are shit, however, Fergie is aesthetically pleasing and their new song is more just lending their vocals to David Guetta, and hes the fuckin man!
BigG
Fergie is the only good thing about the song...err..video....she's got nice "humps" (another terrible song from this utter shit rap group!)
lloyd mayflower
what about when she pissed herself on stage? That was like a car crash, you cant not look at it
STEVENSKI
They suck & always have.

Try listening to LCN's Brand you can trust & tell me that ain't the shit.
JonnyBlaze
I checked the song out and it is fucking gay as hell..This is like club music,not rap..Horrible shit!!They always sucked though..
Warlord
I love how you guys keep making threads about how the Black Eyed Peas suck. Just... fucking DUH dude, fuck.

I'm gonna make a thread about how the sky was blue today. It'll be just as observant.

I'm sorry man, the Black Eyed Peas are just commercial pop garbage, they suck so bad that it doesn't even merit mentioning. Especially on a boxing message board, and more especially when there is already one thread dedicated to exactly the same sentiment currently being expressed here.

I'm gonna make a movie called "The Last Nigger on Earth", starring Tom Hanks. (Sorry, I had to throw a classic Chapelle Show quote up just to save this topic.)
KookedKrack
*interrupts thread kanye west style*

back in the days they used to rap but i guess pop money>>>rap money
BigG
With every new song this group is slowly but SURELY closing in as the worst rap group of ALL TIME.
Snoop
QUOTE (BigG @ Sep 14 2009, 10:59 PM) *
With every new song this group is slowly but SURELY closing in as the worst rap group of ALL TIME.

You still consider them a rap group? I started classifying them under pop a LONGGGGG time ago. Hell, I doubt they would even call themselves hip-hop.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 13 2009, 05:12 PM) *
what about when she pissed herself on stage? That was like a car crash, you cant not look at it

I'd let her piss in my mouth.......
Snoop
She looks good in the video of that shit song we're talking about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.