Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tim Bradley vs Devon Alexander
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
Thoughts?
thefloatingmonkey
I've only seen Devon fight a couple of times and he is a very good boxer, but I think that Bradley would overwhelm him with a high workrate.
D-MARV
Called for this fight a couple of months ago. I would love this fight.
Lil-lightsout
Just a little bit ago Bradley was the unknown, know Devon is the unknown, while Bradley is slightly more established. Honestly, I see this as a complete toss-up. Devon was an amazing amateur, and so far he has been dominant as a pro.
JLUVBABY
i have to give the edge to bradley but its a tough call....
BigG
This is an awesome fight. I think it's going to end up being a real close fight.
provo
This should be a good fight 2 young fighters going at it ! I don't know who to take on this one bradley has got some speed in him he don't have the power to put someone away IMO ,and alexander IMO is hungry and is a good boxer and looked good his last bout! I think there both good upcoming fighters ,im sure will see a good ass fight
Mean Mister Mustard
These 2 do seem to be the young guns of the division. Don't forget Peterson who could beat Bradley too.
ezdoseit
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Sep 13 2009, 10:37 PM) *
These 2 do seem to be the young guns of the division. Don't forget Peterson who could beat Bradley too.

i would rather see devon and perterson fight bradley is horrible fighter he is a volume puncher who cant punch that makes me laugh any way hope devon win so we can see some boxing
lloyd mayflower
Wonder how long it would take Bradley to stick the head in Alexander
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.