Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift winning speech...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
I know this was real disrespectful to ruin the moment of Taylor Swift but I gotta say..it was fucking funny...it made for good TV. I applaud Kanye for that.....he got boo'd...WWE style...
KookedKrack
I haven't been a big fan of kanye rap wise .......producing wise he is top 5 .....but showing up to the award show with a bad bitch, a bottle of hennessy and interrupting ODB style is hip hop lol
BGv2.0
I heard about this...only because Yahoo felt that it was HEADLINE NEWS... dntknw.gif

They both suck mega asshole....so I could not give two shits about either one.....the jerkoff that tossed out a supposed insult or the teenager that won an award for making shit music.
KookedKrack

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

heel version of kanye>>>>
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 14 2009, 06:39 PM) *
I hope Kanye doesn't die.

laugh.gif

If I was Taylor Swifts boyfriend, I would have knocked him the fuck out in front of everyone. BTW...my wife is a teacher and had Taylor as a student in 5th grade(not that anyone cares).
Warlord
Biggest douchebag in the history of the world.

I hate this mother-fucker with his over-sized glasses (total gayness) and vanilla-flavored highschool dress-code. Goddamn, he's what's wrong with America today.
KookedKrack
I think it was a classic heel move all he needed to do was a ric flair strut afterward........
Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 15 2009, 12:38 AM) *
Biggest douchebag in the history of the world.

I hate this mother-fucker with his over-sized glasses (total gayness) and vanilla-flavored highschool dress-code. Goddamn, he's what's wrong with America today.

There's a lot more shit that's wrong with the US outside of Kayne, but what he did sure doesn't help anything. What a fucking douche.
Big Slim Sweet
'Kanye West...is for the children!'

LMAO.

Fuck Kanye.
King Eugene
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 14 2009, 08:46 PM) *
I think it was a classic heel move all he needed to do was a ric flair strut afterward........

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That would have made it an INSTANT classic.

Didn't they pull his performance after this?

I personally thought it was funny. She should have never gave him the mic. Hell he shouldn't have been invited back after what he did last year. Hey...they asked for it.
Fadetwist
Kanye interrupted Obama's speech too!!

Kanye interrupts Obama's speech
KookedKrack

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
uh, who gives a shit.
JD
I wonder if Kanye would have done that to...say...Pink.
Warlord
Even Obama called Kanye a "jackass." laugh.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090915/ap_on_..._tv_obama_tweet

Keep up the good work, Mr. President.
The CEO
lol...these parodies are funny....but I think it was a typical, uncool, Kanye West move...tired of him. I'm with Fitz. Hope he gets hit by a truck and dies...

Douchebag
That was a very "junior high" thing to do on Kanye's part. I do think he was sincere in his apology, though.
JaRaNDa
Great producer
Good rapper
Shit humanbeing!

This is a total lack of respect, regardless if people care for Taylor or her music. This arrogant cockhead demeaned & stole the spotlight and moment from antoher artist..who happens to still be a teenager! Fuck his apology he is only sorry because it back fired on him & was boo'd throughout the whole night by his peers & fans! He wasn’t sorry when he did the EXACT same thing to that European band, so he obviously never originally learned from his action the 1st time! But now that he looks like a total fuckhead he wants to act like his a caring apologitic person.

To no surprise Mayweather was on a talk show days after applauding Kanyes stunt and mistaken the boos & backlash for getting 'attention' all night! Both these ignorant cocky fuckheads deserve public beatings!
KookedKrack

laugh.gif laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.