Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather "DISSED"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
provo
I just read this article about Rap Artist Rick Ross has a new song dissing Floyd and though I would share it with the Floyd haters "LOL" it made me laugh !

Rick Ross is starting beef again, but this time it's with boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Ross threw his first jab at the champion boxer on the 'Deeper Than Rap' opener 'Mafia Music,' released in April. Now, the Miami-based rapper is angrily retaliating at Mayweather on the new track 'War,' in response to the boxer's comments on Ross' past as a corrections officer, something Ross initially denied before finally coming clean in 2008.
On 'War' Ross raps, "F--- Floyd Mayweather/ N----, you spoke my name, huh? Yeah, I been handling business the last few weeks, p----/ But now its time to feast, Boss."
Then, like a 12-round fight, Ross attacks Mayweather addressing everything from the boxer's financial problems to shooting up his mother's house. "I'm picking on a p----, banking on a mob/You know the rules in Vegas, n----, now you owe the mob/Forever getting robbed, Bloods took your jewels/ Can't beat the IRS baby boy, just pay your dues/Still making my moves, gotta' Saran Wrap it/ Pick up all them n----s you left at Grand Rapids/ Undercover f---ers, it's Pretty Boy leaning/ I got 20 grand, and artists that'll paint him/ Cop a crib buyer, you signed through your hood/ Your leasing anyway stranded on death row like you should/ Bow down like you should before you're a--/ Bow down for good/ Can't run forever, Haitians will come and cut off your foot/ It's dirty down South, we riding by your mama house/ I'm fighting not to do it, d--- sucker running for his mouth/ Fighting for your life, that's a title bout/I'd watch it on the news, give me something to write about."
Mayweather, who is also pursuing a music career, has yet to respond to Ross' diss track. The boxer is currently prepping for a welterweight fight against Juan Manuel Marquez Saturday night (Sept. 19) live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas
Method
Makes sense. Floyd tight w 50 Cent, and 50 and Ricky Ross have been beefin, so this is probably Floyd ridin 50's coattails (per usual). That said, Ross is right, Floys sold his soul to the devil a while ago, and I know he was havin trouble paying them back, and rumor had it things were getting ugly. Im sure he;s not free of that shit. Those cats, once they latch on to you, suck you dry until you have nothin left to give.
D-MARV
I heard that shit... It's whack.
provo
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 15 2009, 07:01 PM) *
I heard that shit... It's whack.

LOL' I haven't heard it yet! I personally think Rick Ross is kinda weak'
Did u hear when Floyd was talking shit on Ross saying he wears fake gucci saying gucci don't make plus sizes LOL...
D-MARV
QUOTE (provo @ Sep 15 2009, 10:17 PM) *
LOL' I haven't heard it yet! I personally think Rick Ross is kinda weak'
Did u hear when Floyd was talking shit on Ross saying he wears fake gucci saying gucci don't make plus sizes LOL...

LOL... no I didn't
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Method @ Sep 16 2009, 02:50 AM) *
Im sure he;s not free of that shit. Those cats, once they latch on to you, suck you dry until you have nothin left to give.

When you see Floyd in 5 years throw him some rock

provo
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 15 2009, 07:30 PM) *
LOL... no I didn't

I was on Bossip.com and they showed the new SMOOTH magazine cover and its 50cent laying on his back with a camera and Rick Ross baby mamma leaning over looking like a Slut half naked..LOL!
BigG
How is Rick Ross gonna call someone that fights for a living, a pussy?
JLUVBABY
rick ross is a corrections officer that stole his name from a real gangster... he's all studio... he gets limited play down this way...
leonthegee
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 15 2009, 08:04 PM) *
When you see Floyd in 5 years throw him some rock

i swear ur the dumbest cracka muthafucka. does floyd look like he does drugs?
King Eugene
I stopped taking Ross serious after he finally came clean about the corrections officer job. Dont get me wrong, nothing is wrong with it. A job is a job but dont lie about it or better yet dont write all these fake raps about all these gangsters, drug dealers, and other cats you know to give yourself street cred. I bet he does know the real Noreaga, he use to bring him his mail during mail call. LMAO

If I was Floyd I'd pull some 50 type shit with Ross baby moms! In the words of Plies "I aint going to pistol whip you nigga I'm just going to fuck ya whore cause thats what seem to hurt you pussy ass niggas more"
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Sep 16 2009, 04:08 AM) *
i swear ur the dumbest cracka muthafucka. does floyd look like he does drugs?

Not yet. Give him time & the loss of all his richez to the tax man & he will though.

Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 16 2009, 06:41 AM) *
Not yet. Give him time & the loss of all his richez to the tax man & he will though.

That's some dumb cracka muthafucka talk right there...
EirbinX
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Sep 16 2009, 03:38 AM) *
That's some dumb cracka muthafucka talk right there...

I'm not white and i hope this arrogant muthafucka loses all his money too
lloyd mayflower
Theres no escaping your genes, and daddy may has crackhead written all over him. PBF is advancing nicely along his delusional path and in ten years will need crystal meth like i need air
King Eugene
So could somebody please explain to me what a "crackhead" looks like? Floyd Sr. looks to be in pretty damn good shape to look like a crackhead to me...but then again who am I? dntknw.gif
lloyd mayflower
Well this is all clearly a matter of opinion, but i reckon Floyd sr would be on page one of the crackhead 101 textbook
torvix2000
Mayweather is a mathematician. He plays with probability. And there's a 100% he will eventually get it right. Even once. And he'd look like a genius and people here fools. Even though he is looking like one right now. We gotta get rid of him now. Before he gets it right.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 16 2009, 11:54 AM) *
So could somebody please explain to me what a "crackhead" looks like? Floyd Sr. looks to be in pretty damn good shape to look like a crackhead to me...but then again who am I? dntknw.gif

With his dreads & "crazy" eyes he looks like a smoker. We all know he is not but he does look like one. Let him not shave for a week & with thet Kool Aid sugar high with his eyes spinning & he will look like he has been on a crack bender for sure laugh.gif

Snoop
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Sep 16 2009, 11:37 AM) *
I'm not white and i hope this arrogant muthafucka loses all his money too

I know. I was making fun of the guy that called STEVENSKI a "dumb crack muthafucka".
iron_mike
For a crackhead, he's in PHENOMENAL (sp?) shape.If he were a meth head, he'd be bone thin, missing teeth...hmmm kinda fits the bill of another Mayweather
EirbinX
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Sep 16 2009, 10:09 AM) *
I know. I was making fun of the guy that called STEVENSKI a "dumb crack muthafucka".

I'm Pretty sure he called him a "dumb CRACKA Muthafucka which was uncalled for. u dumbasses act like floyd is payin ur bills when in fact ur helping pay his
Jack 1000
Hahahahaha!!!!

Any Mayweather dissing and pissing is OK BY ME!!!!

But you know what would really be sweet? Remember Chavez-Camacho and Camacho got the shit beaten out of him for at least 10 of the 12 rounds? hahaha. That's the kind of beating that Floyd needs to make him humble and than I remember Ferdie saying, "Where does Camacho go from here? I mean besides the hospital!?" Could you imagine Mayweather getting beaten by say Manny that way? Than we would get to hear that same line. "Where does Mayweather go from here besides the hospital?"

As Archie Moore said of Ali: "The boy needs a good spanking, I just don't know who can give it to him." I think Manny is the only one who could do that to Floyd. But Manny is not exactly a safe fighter for Floyd, so I don't know if we will see that match. Floyd since Castillo I has pretty much only fought non-punchers or fighters where he knows he has a good 70% chance of winning.

Jack
KookedKrack
they made a video of this as well .......if i was money may id pick up a random guy off the street and give him 20k to handle this problem solved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.