Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judah on PPV?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Snoop
Quite possibly the worst planned decision I've heard this year. Thoughts?
lloyd mayflower
Yep, i dont even think you would need to take your socks off to count the number of people willing to pay for this
thefloatingmonkey
Is he serious?
leonthegee
should of fought mosley.
STEVENSKI
I know one who will be buying it. He is a memebr here. Who could it be?
JD
Friday Night PPV's are HUGE.
Snoop
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Sep 17 2009, 11:57 PM) *
should of fought mosley.

My thoughts exactly. Chance at the linear welterweight champ, or...put up your own money for a PPV where you'll be headlining against a nobody? Hmmmm.....
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 18 2009, 12:21 AM) *
This can't be serious can it? Who is he going to headline the card with?

My assumption was himself?
KookedKrack
this shit better not cost more than an on demand movie
provo
Zab Judah On PPV ? Oh shit I got 2 order that LmaO ! Yeah right! Is this true ? Super judah promotions ? LOL..
provo
This just in fight will be 50 bucks and if u order your cable company or dish company will give u free service for a Year! LmaO
Jk... LOL

Judah say he's paying for everything ! So it will probably be staged up like a rap video LOL..
Snoop
QUOTE (provo @ Sep 18 2009, 02:02 AM) *
Judah say he's paying for everything !

If you wanted to make a bad idea worse, that's how you do it. I can't imagine how he thought this would somehow be a success.
Lil-lightsout
Juan Diaz and Judah probably be an entertaining scrap. Everybody is ripping on this fool already, so I figured I would just break the trend.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 17 2009, 05:42 PM) *
Yep, i dont even think you would need to take your socks off to count the number of people willing to pay for this

LOL! I posted in the comments on our home page that this could be the first ever PPV in the history of boxing to have only one buyer, Max Kellerman! Hahaha.

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.