Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hve you ever wanted to kill a boxer/trainer?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iron_mike
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=22277

He just won't stop. PLEASE somebody on Manny's team sue him for everything that UGLY, leather skinned, crackhead, retarded motherfucker has.

He gives NO credit for anything Pac has done, even slaughtering his own fighter Hatton in 2 rds. Never seen such hate. It's gotta be some insecurrity issues....but why?? To gain some advantage for Jr when negotiations start? I don't see it. He's real adament, it wasn't a one time blurb, he sticks buy it and keeps it up. Let the sarcadosis do it's work, but as slow and painful as possible

I misspelled alot of words, I just get FURIOUS when I read shit about this moron and type in a hurry
Big Slim Sweet
I've never wanted to kill a boxer/trainer personally. But if John Ruiz or Norman Stone were hit by a bus in front of me I wouldn't look away.
JLUVBABY
this is one sorry ass thread... at the end of the day who cares what these guys have to say... norman stone and floyd sr are both entertaining, they both bring flair to the sport... stone has more flair than his own damn fighter (brought they are not together anymore)... nobody is perfect and those guys are being themselves... if you dont like them dont watch them, or read into their interviews etc.... you already know they are gonna say some shit that some will find offensive or worse, even myself at times but i take it for what it is... the sport of boxing was built by guys that where not the most moral people.. what makes you think things have changed?... cuzz this is 09'... aint shit changed but the date and time and nuthin will... kill them and their will be someone to take their place... get real... if you want politeness go watch polo or table tennis... i dont want to kill or never wanted to kill no fighter or trainer.. it dont get that crucial... there are some that should have spent some major prison time such as panama lewis etc but to want to kill?... naw... it dont flow that strong for me... all those guys paved the way for the sport we have today...
iron_mike
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 18 2009, 04:09 PM) *
this is one sorry ass thread... at the end of the day who cares what these guys have to say... norman stone and floyd sr are both entertaining, they both bring flair to the sport... stone has more flair than his own damn fighter (brought they are not together anymore)... nobody is perfect and those guys are being themselves... if you dont like them dont watch them, or read into their interviews etc.... you already know they are gonna say some shit that some will find offensive or worse, even myself at times but i take it for what it is... the sport of boxing was built by guys that where not the most moral people.. what makes you think things have changed?... cuzz this is 09'... aint shit changed but the date and time and nuthin will... kill them and their will be someone to take their place... get real... if you want politeness go watch polo or table tennis... i dont want to kill or never wanted to kill no fighter or trainer.. it dont get that crucial... there are some that should have spent some major prison time such as panama lewis etc but to want to kill?... naw... it dont flow that strong for me... all those guys paved the way for the sport we have today...

It's BEYOND annoying is my point...these are serious allegations, nad I really hope some type of lawsuit is brought upon that dirty leather faced piece of SHIT
Box in Hand
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Sep 18 2009, 02:31 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=22277

He just won't stop. PLEASE somebody on Manny's team sue him for everything that UGLY, leather skinned, crackhead, retarded motherfucker has.

He gives NO credit for anything Pac has done, even slaughtering his own fighter Hatton in 2 rds. Never seen such hate. It's gotta be some insecurrity issues....but why?? To gain some advantage for Jr when negotiations start? I don't see it. He's real adament, it wasn't a one time blurb, he sticks buy it and keeps it up. Let the sarcadosis do it's work, but as slow and painful as possible

I misspelled alot of words, I just get FURIOUS when I read shit about this moron and type in a hurry

?????????? Dude, it is not even that serious. A man is a man is a man and has the right to his opinion. That is what is great about this country. Words shouldn't make anyone want to kill.
iron_mike
There's gotta be more to it...I'd understand if Floyd was fighting Manny, but there's gotta be a reason he's sticking with these allegations...negotiations for a possible matchup? It can't be just pure haterism
KookedKrack
dumb thread

Snoop
No. I usually don't let things in the public get me angered to that level. I also don't spend too much time thinking about things that will never happen.
iron_mike
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 18 2009, 05:11 PM) *
dumb thread

Dumb poster, look at ur screen name base head. U and your mom suck dick for a lil rock? Hey it pays the bills.
That's why you like Sr, you guys are base heads!
KookedKrack
laugh.gif laugh.gif

anyone who gets emotional or "FURIOUS" at someone who they never met to the point of wanting to kill them is a sad human being......and chances are if you ever stepped to floyd sr. on some bs he would probably lay your ass out........does pac man pay your bills? does he give a fuck about your pathetic life? I bet pac isnt even as mad as you are about the comments that is how you know that you are a homotional dick riding faggot.
iron_mike
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 18 2009, 06:00 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

anyone who gets emotional or "FURIOUS" at someone who they never met to the point of wanting to kill them is a sad human being......and chances are if you ever stepped to floyd sr. on some bs he would probably lay your ass out........does pac man pay your bills? does he give a fuck about your pathetic life? I bet pac isnt even as mad as you are about the comments that is how you know that you are a homotional dick riding faggot.

ok cookedcrackhead, I get it, you're a basehead, you and Floyd Sr share a special common bond. Hit that pipe baby boy!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.