Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Travis Kaufmann on Shobox
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Snoop
Anyone watch tonight's fight of heavyweight Travis Kaufmann against Tony Grano? It was a pretty decent scrap though I thought both fighters were pretty unskilled. I remember Travis's dad/father used to post on here didn't he? Also Cintron's trainer for a while too?
Fitz
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Sep 19 2009, 06:01 PM) *
I remember Travis's dad/father used to post on here didn't he?

lol, I could be wrong but I think you are confusing his dad for Avon Barksdale, he was a big Travis Kauffman nut hugger. Kauffman will always be the guy that fucked the 12 year old girl to me.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 19 2009, 04:40 AM) *
lol, I could be wrong but I think you are confusing his dad for Avon Barksdale, he was a big Travis Kauffman nut hugger. Kauffman will always be the guy that fucked the 12 year old girl to me.

Avon was a friend/team member/hangeroner of there group. Travis' Dad did post here a few times, his name was Kauffking or something like that? His former strength trainer, Conditioner101(something like that) posted here too back when Kermit was associated with him.
Fitz
I remember the trainer, just never remember the dad.
Snoop
Oh ok. Yeah I think it was the strength trainer then. I thought it was his father since he was in Kaufmann's corner last night. I just remember someone associated with the Kaufmann camp posting on here, bitching about how disloyal Cintron was. And I do remember Avon always hyping him, plus something about him screwing around with a minor now that you mention it. In that case, I guess it's a good thing he got KTFO. lol.
Lil-lightsout
That was def Conditioner101 saying about how disloyal he(Cintron) was. Travis also was busted for selling drugs too when he was younger. Just stating a fact, not ripping on him. Well, I guess it's back to fighting more bums locally for him.
JLUVBABY
i watched the fight and they where both gassed at the end... kaufman is no threat to win a title... neither is grano or what ever his name is... but it was a fun fight...
Snoop
Kaufman had a slight, very slight edge in technique, but he kept his left hand down like an idiot and wasn't quick enough to avoid the right hand. He could have beaten Grano when he had him in trouble, but he got careless and paid for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.