Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Mayweather vs. Marquez@8PM(CST) SPOILERS@8:10
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jack 1000
This thread is for all round-by-round action for tonight's PPV Mayweather-Marquez fight. SPOILER RULES WILL BE ENFORCED! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FIGHT, ALL USERS MUST KEEP ALL ON-GOING ROUND BY ROUND RESULTS INSIDE THE THREAD! Please be considerate.

Thank you and enjoy tonight's card!

Jack

Administrator
JLUVBABY
well the first fight was a good one...
D-MARV
Nice KO!
CyruS
Tough Break, Orlando.
JLUVBABY
ok that one judge needs to have his liscence revoked...
The CEO
What the fuck??...I turned my wife's friends onto Boxing and got 'em to bet $250 with me on Mayweather by stoppage and $50 bucks apiece on rounds 4 and 8...they wanna watch it now, but Comcast won't let me order it!

Anyone else have Comcast??...I'm on the phone now...gonna get this shit for FREE!
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 19 2009, 10:40 PM) *
What the fuck??...I turned my wife's friends onto Boxing and got 'em to bet $250 with me on Mayweather by stoppage and $50 bucks apiece on rounds 4 and 8...they wanna watch it now, but Comcast won't let me order it!

Anyone else have Comcast??...I'm on the phone now...gonna get this shit for FREE!

I got comcast...you will have to call it in...normally you get the message the event has already started. Not sure if they cut off that feature after a certain time, so you gotta call in and verbally tell them to order the event.
The CEO
Yeah, man...I don't normally buy PPVs.....I found that out....they wouldn't even pro rate it...lol

Came in during John-Juarez...glad to see John win that...

Tyrese singing the national anthem....come on, 4th Round!!
EirbinX
thats the same exact time i got it
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (The CEO @ Sep 19 2009, 11:36 PM) *
Yeah, man...I don't normally buy PPVs.....I found that out....they wouldn't even pro rate it...lol

Came in during John-Juarez...glad to see John win that...

Tyrese singing the national anthem....come on, 4th Round!!

nah they aint pro rating jack...if that was the case errbody would be doing that. all good...nothing like a nice solid broadcast.
iron_mike
Scary 12th for John, but justice was served since I still feel it was a draw last time cause was Rocky's backyard, and Houston might be corrupt as fuk, Paulie getting robbed....I freakin hate these judges....114 113????? 118 110??? It's just wrong...ok, it's fight time...go Marquez!
EirbinX
lllllllllets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HaydelHammer
man...I like jmm too but dude will need to fight the best fight of his life tonight.....damn.
D-MARV
Floyd looks quick... The Jab is woking for him. I need more action from JMM
D-MARV
Knockdown in the 2nd. Floyd is HUGE compared to JMM... Size advantage is apparent. I was wrong
D-MARV
better round for JMM... don't know if it was enough for him to win it though.
EirbinX
I blame mayweather for not goin down to 144
HaydelHammer
floyd is in control ....roger said wait another rd and we'll start to pull counter.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
JMM is getting beat up plain and simple. This is getting ugly, but what else did we expect?
torvix2000
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Sep 20 2009, 04:01 AM) *
I blame mayweather for not goin down to 144

You can blame Marquez, too.
HaydelHammer
the guy at my guy fights exactly like floyd so I have somewhat of a clue of the frustration JMM is going through...

floyd is on big time.
CyruS
Marquez looking like a complete bum in there.
EirbinX
yup this muthafucka is not throwigng and he's getting cleaned up woth the hooks.......fuck emanuel stewart
torvix2000
Marquez weighed in at 148 pounds on the HBO unofficial scales tonight. Floyd Mayweather Jr. refused to weigh-in. He's also refused to give HBO any pre-fight interviews.
EirbinX
at least i didn't pay for this scripted bullshit
HaydelHammer
floyd is fighting a masterpiece right now.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Sep 19 2009, 11:17 PM) *
at least i didn't pay for this scripted bullshit

Yea,

Mayweather will win, put himself in an accolade above Sugar Ray Robinson and won't shut up until he retires again. At least the crowd booed the shit out of him, thank God.

Jack
EirbinX
mayweather - cotto...pac won't have a chance especially at welterweight
HaydelHammer
jmm showing his heart now....which I appreciate....don't fold dude.
EirbinX
i just hate stewarts nuthugging he might as well suck his dick in the postfight interview
HaydelHammer
lol my sparring partner just sent me a text saying I look just like jmm when we spar...i'm like no shit...that style is hard to figure out ...LMAO
Keith
Floyd must hit like a girl.
EirbinX
this is like pavlik - hopkins
JLUVBABY
floyds style will bust the hell out of sugar shane mosely....
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Floyd could've finished this at any time but chose not to. Same old bullshit.
D-MARV
No doubt in my mind that Floyd beats Mosley AND Cotto.
JLUVBABY
i stand firm in saying the only guys that have a chance is cotto after he knocks out pac and a paul williams... and paul probably will never see 147 again...
EirbinX
119 - 109 what round did marquez win?
Keith
Floyd is overated. Undefeated and overated. He couldnt take out an old lightweight who clearly shouldnt of been in the ring with him. Lame.
HaydelHammer
this was vintage floyd...damn this guy is insane in that ring man.

I still think shane would push him more than anybody out there, but eventually he'd win a decision for more % landed against the aggressive shane.

but I still believe shane has what it takes to ko this guy. I just have that feeling....maybe i'm a few years late....just don't know....but floyd is on big time man.
D-MARV
UGH... Floyd wins by UD.
Keith
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 20 2009, 12:37 AM) *
No doubt in my mind that Floyd beats Mosley AND Cotto.

That may well be... but I cant see how you feel that solid about it after this fight. Shane would of had JMM out cold early in the fight.
D-MARV
Mosley-Mayweather has to be the fight
The Original MrFactor
Welp, I was wrong again. Mayweather by dominant decision. Marquez was game and came to play. Ultimately he doesnt have the firepower to hurt Mayweather. Once that was figured out, it was "Money" in the bank. In fact i think Floyd will generate criticism because he didnt KO Marquez...

Oh well, bring on Cotto in March.
HaydelHammer
they did floyd wrong on that interview..c'mon man...the dude just won and you gonna throw all this drama at him..you know he not gon back down from nobody calling him out man...c'mon.
JLUVBABY
allight im pissed they should have let the cameras roll to see what may. and shane had to say.... that should have been allowed to continue...
D-MARV
Max Sucks!
iron_mike
Wow!! Floyd looked FAST FAST FAST. He was embarassing JMM out there. It was a clean shut out, plus a knock down. Made him look like a lost amatuer. As much as I love Pac and dislike Floyd, I rank Floyd as p4p#1 and sad to say, I think PBF wins. I think the only one who can beat Floyd is Shane. That fight needs to be made. Shane is the only one who can match his speed and Shane has more power. But I'm not gonna hate, I thought Floyd looked brilliant, and I feel he should have went for the KO, but he's like Hopkins in that he doesn't care about that-if it happens, it happens
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 20 2009, 12:45 AM) *
allight im pissed they should have let the cameras roll to see what may. and shane had to say.... that should have been allowed to continue...

Did they bring Shane up there with Money... Way to set Floyd up GBP!!! Straight set up. Floyd should fight Mosley or Cotto. Marquez was a great guy to tune up against, but now its time to pick on the Welterweights. I'd love to see him fight this same kind of fight against Mosley or Cotto who cab actually hurt him.
Spyder
After seeing what JMM was able to do, I give Shane a good shot at beating Money May.

I don't think that was Floyd carrying Marquez, I think that Floyd wasn't able to put away the lightweight champ. Mosley-Mayweather needs to get made!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.