Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's ordering tonight?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iron_mike
The streaming sites-justin.tv, etc...they get blocked out, then you go click some other link, works, that gets shut down...sucks. For Holyfield Valuev, there wasn't a whole lot of interest so I was able to watch the full fight, no blockouts, freezing, etc.

Tonight is gonna be huge, so 1000's upon 1000's are gonna try to watch via streaming...No way I'm laying out 54.95, but I really want to see how Floyd looks, how Marquez can deal with him, etc. Good thing about those sites, sometimes they manage to stay up during the undercards. If I can watch Juarez John II, I'd be real happy
D-MARV
I ordered it. You should too. You WILL get you're money's worth.
iron_mike
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 19 2009, 07:06 PM) *

You might be right. Like mentioned a bunch of times, ppl order Floyd fights cause they want to see him lose. Not me in this case, I just want to see how he looks. I'm surprised Tyson Mcneely didn't do extraordinary #s out of sheer curiosity after a 3.5 yr layoff. The undercards might be worth it alone...still have time
JLUVBABY
i ordered the fight then again i order almost all of them.. even most of the bs cards if there is no fights on that night...
iron_mike
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 19 2009, 07:12 PM) *
i ordered the fight then again i order almost all of them.. even most of the bs cards if there is no fights on that night...

I try to limit myself....I did DLH Mayweather, Pac DLH, Pac Hatton, I was about to but I fukin fell asleep! Almost every Tyson fight I have, but I have mixed feelings tonight...what happened to the days of just about every sports bar having ppv events? Maybe elsewhere, but in NYC, I can name one, and they closed down, lol
D-MARV
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Sep 19 2009, 07:11 PM) *
You might be right. Like mentioned a bunch of times, ppl order Floyd fights cause they want to see him lose. Not me in this case, I just want to see how he looks. I'm surprised Tyson Mcneely didn't do extraordinary #s out of sheer curiosity after a 3.5 yr layoff. The undercards might be worth it alone...still have time

Order it man... Im sure I will get accused of being nuthugger but it will be a classy fight with two of the greatest boxers in the last decade. Not to mention a solid undercard.
iron_mike
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 19 2009, 07:16 PM) *
Order it man... Im sure I will get accused of being nuthugger but it will be a classy fight with two of the greatest boxers in the last decade. Not to mention a solid undercard.

No nut hugging, you're right. Depending who you ask, you have #1 and #2 p4p going at it. I think I will go ahead and order
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Sep 19 2009, 04:06 PM) *

Ditto, for some reason I see this being a classic.
JD
Whatever you feel about the fight, there is no way NOT to order.
The CEO
Well...I have company over...my wife's violence hating friends....so I'm not ordering out of respect for them...

BUT....tonight is a big deal...so I'll let them do their thing and hang out with you degenerates...maybe I can catch it somewhere on here....

Let's get a chat goin' on later...I'm already drunk off The Hornitos Anejo...
Byrd Man
how often does "Mayweather fight" and "getting your money worth" go in the same sentence?
AussieLad
I would like to order a hamburger with the lot and a serve of chips... now who's paying?
provo
I didn't jus order it having a party getting keyed LOL ,drinking a nice cold one ! And im the only one going for Mayweather LOL , I have fam showing up 2 the house with mexicacn flags LOL...
Col Reb
I'm getting it. I expect Floyd to dominate, but we need to have good numbers against the UFC tonight.
fultondis
Is there any free sites that i can watch the fight????
EirbinX
YESSSSSSS i got a white girl to order it for us thats 50.00 dollars i didnt have to spend
HaydelHammer
I ordered it. Don't like the blackouts, trying to find a working link..etc when I want to see a nice matchup. I just "pay the 5"
torvix2000
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Sep 20 2009, 12:32 AM) *
how often does "Mayweather fight" and "getting your money worth" go in the same sentence?

LOL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.