Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two (2) Counter Punhers make a BORING Fight...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
dominicbuilder9k1
I gave Mayweather all the 12 rounds...Marquez NOTHING!... I'm sorry but this is how I see it... I like Marquez for initiating the fight,...not afraid to go in and took the risk,..but sorry to say he has just experienced how it is to fight one of the most good defensive boxer of this age...hahaha... I am convinced Mayweather could have made the fight much more exciting have he opted to mix it up...but sad to say, and to qoute his words " i will just be me" in the ring... I think this is one fight that i will consider "a BORING fight"... it makes me wish i should have watch MMA instead.... My question is,...Can Mayweather Jr become an exciting-risk hungry, antiBORING boxer?
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (dominicbuilder9k1 @ Sep 20 2009, 03:20 AM) *
I gave Mayweather all the 12 rounds...Marquez NOTHING!... I'm sorry but this is how I see it... I like Marquez for initiating the fight,...not afraid to go in and took the risk,..but sorry to say he has just experienced how it is to fight one of the most good defensive boxer of this age...hahaha... I am convinced Mayweather could have made the fight much more exciting have he opted to mix it up...but sad to say, and to qoute his words " i will just be me" in the ring... I think this is one fight that i will consider "a BORING fight"... it makes me wish i should have watch MMA instead.... My question is,...Can Mayweather Jr become an exciting-risk hungry, antiBORING boxer?

As I was watching the fight, I immediately thought of Old george foreman fighting the tomato can circuit while he was on his comeback. Mayweathers style is very similar to Foremans. He jabs and plods similar to the way Foreman did. The way he covers up is similar as well. Mayweather has much better reflexes though. If he continues to fight, he will not retire undefeated...
torvix2000
QUOTE (dominicbuilder9k1 @ Sep 20 2009, 07:20 AM) *

LOL! I pity you! You should have learned your lessons and just read the spoilers in this board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.