Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Kirkland
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
james kirkland sentenced

looks like he will serve a few months then be back in training... this is good he makes the division even better.. i like the kid..
thefloatingmonkey
Let's hope he stays out of trouble and sticks to boxing. He is an exciting fighter.
King Eugene
I still want to see P. Will vs. Kirkland
JonnyBlaze
Good news but he needs to act like a fighter and know he has a responsibility to stay outta that kinda trouble..
MarzB
Hopefully he learns some defense. I'm getting sick of athletes making dumb decisions. Plaxico shoots himself and then turns down a 3 month sentence after the mayor is out for your neck and now look.

Then you have this guy who was featured on HBO WCB I believe, they're laying out the carpet for him and he tries to get a gun?? For what?? Sighing..
PR316
A very good exciting young fighter. If he keeps his head on straight, he'll have a good career.

Wouldn't say he's great. His flaws are noticeable but he's exciting and he can punch. Thats all you need to be a star.
Keith
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 24 2009, 12:15 AM) *
I still want to see P. Will vs. Kirkland

Oh Shit! That is a damn fight! Count me in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.