Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berto vs Bradley @ 147
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
Thoughts?

I like Bradley by decision...
lloyd mayflower
Not seen enough from Bradley to convince me that hes the man to hand Berto his inevitable beating, especially if hes having to move up
JLUVBABY
the reason i picked bradley is even tho berto would have a edge in power i think bradley even with the extra weight would be quicker and i like the angles he's punching from... i think thats a good fight is it being discussed?...
D-MARV
I would LOVE this fight...

WAR BRADLEY
provo
This would be a interesting fight ! Bradley is quick but his chin isn't that great Holt caught him with a hot one and droped him and bradley really aint got no power! Berto right uppercut is deadly if it lands.. if it goes to decision bradley wins ! But I think berto can knock him out!
provo
What's sup with this fight? Is there talk about this happening ????

Id be pumped for this fight! ! !
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (provo @ Sep 30 2009, 07:35 PM) *
This would be a interesting fight ! Bradley is quick but his chin isn't that great Holt caught him with a hot one and droped him and bradley really aint got no power! Berto right uppercut is deadly if it lands.. if it goes to decision bradley wins ! But I think berto can knock him out!

do you think the punch that holt dropped bradley with would have knocked out a lot of other fighters?... i do... i think that points at bradley having a pretty good chin.. chinny fighters either dont get up or get up very shakey.. bradley got up ready to fight again... and won...
Nay_Sayer
I read an article by Thomas Hauser earlier that said this fight was being discussed as part of a two fight deal for Berto with Showtime...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.