Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey WeBL players...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Just so you know, the dark lord, Zab "Super" Judah just made his return in the league.

laugh.gif
The CEO
The Wrath of Judah was nothing compared to The Wrath of Sloan...

"Soup Bone" was a KILLER.
BigG
^ C.E.O...you know damn well I respect Sloan for what he did to RJJ....but YOU should know about the wrath of Judah...how many careers did he destroy...I don't remember...but I remember he destroyed Herman Ngdoudjo..laugh.gif
The CEO
Judah destroyed several careers....including his own...LOL!

To be honest...when I think about it...your version of Judah is probably the greatest superstar the league ever saw....while my Maussa Saga was the most entertaining. He was quite the character...lol

You know you remember the headline..."Maussa Beats Cancer and Is Knockin' Out Bums"...lol

or how about when Freddy McPheerson caught Maussa bangin' his sister from behind in the bathroom stall before his big rematch with Judah?

laugh.gif
Maxy
Things are quiet on the webl front right now which is a shame cos there are a lot of active gyms but the owners dont hardly ever do press releases.

Any of you know who runs Gates of Pain and Scientist? I keep losing to their fighters!!!
TRELG
QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 3 2009, 06:08 AM) *
^ C.E.O...you know damn well I respect Sloan for what he did to RJJ....but YOU should know about the wrath of Judah...how many careers did he destroy...I don't remember...but I remember he destroyed Herman Ngdoudjo..laugh.gif

he destroyed COTTO's. Now COTTO mouth bleeds alot. oh yea, ZAB is the BEST, juss aint got the MAYWEATHER Work ethic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.