Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: topics keep getting deleted?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
Is it just me or do topics keep disappearing from the forum?

I posted in a thread yesterday about Monte Barrett stepping in against Solis, and now the thread is gone. The search function doesn't work (at least not for me) and was just wondering what happened to that thread.
rusty_trombone
It got deleted because reading anything about Monte Barrett will burn a hole through your eyeholes
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Oct 8 2009, 05:18 PM) *

I posted in a thread yesterday about Monte Barrett stepping in against Solis, and now the thread is gone. The search function doesn't work (at least not for me) and was just wondering what happened to that thread.

its gone.. it was here before...
Byrd Man
Well at least I know I'm not imagining things. lol
thehype
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Oct 8 2009, 06:45 PM) *
It got deleted because reading anything about Monte Barrett will burn a hole through your eyeholes

laugh.gif

Did I ever tell the story about the money that Monte Barrett still owes me?

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Oct 8 2009, 06:18 PM) *

It's just you.
Byrd Man
I didn't create the thread.

I just posted in it about how Monte's advisor's site posted that he was a "AAA Fighter (anyone, anytime, anywhere)" and how I thought it was funny how his advisor's site is telling everyone that Monte is a minor league caliber fighter by referring to him as a "Triple A fighter" ha ha ha.

Well I thought that was funny anyway.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 8 2009, 04:40 PM) *
Oh ok. Well I don't know why it got deleted. None of the mods have said what happened yet. So I'm lost now, lol.

I dunno. I think that happens often around here, but hey...not my site or rules so whatever happens, happens. if it dies...it dies.
Method
I never saw it so I can't say one way or another if/why it was deleted.
JD
I didn't notice a Monte Barrett thread...not that I would have anyway.
caneman
I can tell I wish they would delete this one too! lolz! I know it's my last time in this thread!

laugh.gif
But by all means...all y'all enjoy!!!
laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Oct 8 2009, 06:55 PM) *
I dunno. I think that happens often around here, but hey...not my site or rules so whatever happens, happens. if it dies...it dies.

Quoting Drago??hahahaha..

You're the man..So is Chris Byrd..
Jack 1000
I also never saw such a thread, so I don't know what happened.

Jack
JLUVBABY
not that it matters to me because i didnt post anything in it but the thread was here briefly... the thread read something to the effect of "oquendo out vs solis"?... something to that effect... the thread was here at some point and would not have been gone off the list of topics yet... i forget who posted it...
Byrd Man
Well, Hype doesn't like Barrett (or his "advisor") so I think we don't exactly need THIS guy to solve this case....

Vodoo
Well could someone tell me why the "Some Reasons why Shane would LOSE going against MONEY" thread is closed? I just read through 3 pages of that thing wanting to post my opinion and it was closed. WTF?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.