Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 104
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Warlord
Johnson vs. Yoshida is on! All over, Georgia boy Anthony Johnson gets the KO!
Warlord
*I'm changing my pick. Fisher has a Condom Depot advertisement on his ass. WTF? Stevenson by doctor stoppage.
Warlord
WTF is up with Goldy tonight? "I listen to this song with my kids in the car." "Sorry, I'm just gonna sit and listen to this song for a minute."

WTF? laugh.gif
Warlord
My bad... Ref Stoppage! Stevenson WORKED Fisher. Well them's the breaks, especially when you sport a condom ad on your ass. Flamer.
Warlord
Man I feel old. Chris Tucker's sitting in the audience with shades on, and a GREY fucking beard. Fucking A!
Warlord
Okami vs. Sonnen.

Going with Okami to redeem the Samurai Spirit after the ass whipping Yoshida took.
Warlord
Okami controlling the standup, but Sonnen is winning the fight right now because of takedowns.

Rogan's really sucking off Sonnen. Wonder if he'll swallow at the end.
Warlord
Okami needs a KO.

Rogan needs a bib.
Warlord
Sonnen wins by UD.

Joe Rogan ejaculates.
Warlord
Neer vs. Tibau in a catchweight fight to determine who the ugliest fighter in the UFC is this side of Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine.
Warlord
Tibau smiles and points to his crotch. Is he signaling to Joe Rogan?
Warlord
Neer's got big balls to be fighting someone as big as Tibau. Tibau is a fucking tank.

Joe Rogan likes big balls.
Warlord
Neer's got the Condom Depot ad on his ass. I reckon Tibau's got it in the bag, and Joe's got it in the ass.

Tibau by stoppage I'm gonna say.
Warlord
4 huge slams by Tibau in the 1st round and all Rogan is talking about is Neer's butterfly guard. What a fucking douche.

Neer is actually controlling the standup though. Tibau may gas out.
Warlord
Tibau is winning the fight virtue of his takedowns and sub attempts, but wow, Neer has a real chance for the KO. Tibau is fucking EXHAUSTED.

Neer needs a KO or submission going into the 3rd.

Rogan was plugging his twitter address during the fight. Man I miss Bas and Quadros in Pride.
Warlord
BigtimeTimmy and CEO lurking on my thread. Post motherfuckers!
Warlord
Tibau wins by UD. Tibau get in shape! Fuck.
Warlord
Velasquez vs. Rothwell. First real fight of the night. Not even gonna make a pick. Cain is the favorite in my book, but Rothwell has a real chance to pull it off with all that experience behind him.
Warlord
Rothwell coming to the ring with a spare tire around his waist, but don't let it fool you, he's here to fight. His body looks like a stack of pillows, yeah, but man Cain isn't Mr. Universe either. Gonna be a good one!

Cain coming out to some Mariachi shit sporting his "Brown Pride" tattoo, good for him, but Rothwell is looking to make him a brown skidmark in the ring. Let's get it on!
Warlord
Rothwell looks like Larry The Cable Guy out there. Hope he don't fight like him too.
Warlord
Rothwell getting boo'ed. He shoulda came out with a "White Power" tattoo across his chest I guess.
Warlord
Cain showing why he's the favorite with a DOMINANT first round.

BIGTIMETIMMY returns to the thread after a brief absence. Did you take a shit there, big guy?

CEO still lurking.
Warlord
All over. Cain wins by stoppage.

What a fight by Rothwell, it takes all kinds of awesome to take a beating like that and never land a punch in return.
kidbazooka1
anyone got a stream?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 24 2009, 10:52 PM) *
All over. Cain wins by stoppage.

What a fight by Rothwell, it takes all kinds of awesome to take a beating like that and never land a punch in return.

Cain's gonna get a title shot soon but not sure how he'll fare agains that big f*ck Lesnar.

Great job on the pbp Warlord.
JLUVBABY
ive been a fan of machidas for a while now... hope he makes easy work of rua... bout to get started...
Warlord
Machida vs. Shogun up next. I ain't posting again till it's over bitches! Go Shogun!!!!!!!!!
The CEO
lol...I'm watching a movie with the wife, man...just sneakin' in to catch some results....appreciate ya...
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 25 2009, 12:18 AM) *
lol...I'm watching a movie with the wife, man...just sneakin' in to catch some results....appreciate ya...

LOL i've done the same thing bro.
JLUVBABY
its a very tactical fight so far... end of rnd. 3... hard to say whos winning tho the announcers seem to give the edge to rua...
JLUVBABY
machida got lucky in this one... wow.. rua had a good argument for the win but rounds 1and 2 could have gone either way... 4 and 5 was rua...for sure...
Warlord
FUCKING ROBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out.
BigG
Worst robbery ever. Shogun bust that ass. 5-0 on my card. Machida didn't land SHIT aside from the knees to the body.

HORRIBLE robbery. Fuckin shady Dana White.
kidbazooka1
Close fight I thought Rua edged though.

I wanted Rua to win so Silva can move up and pick up the LHW belt but guess he's gonna have to waite for the rematch.
Warlord
Fuck the UFC.

Fuck Dana White.

Fuck Lyoto Machida and all the fucking TUFfers out there sucking his fucking nuts. Shogun is the best fighter on the planet and Lyoto should be ashamed of himself for accepting the belt back. He won 1 round at best. (Round 3).

Fuck every apologist who will come on here defending this shit.

Fuck it all. I'm out.
JLUVBABY
hard for me to call it a robbery but i will say machida was very lucky... rounds 1 and 2 to me could have gone either way... round 3 was close... either way and 4 and 5 was ruas round... i think the judges gave machida the benefit of the doubt in 1 thru 3 and that was the clincher for him... but very tactical fight... not sure it was worth the 45 bucks... to me their styles are terrible together... id hate to see a rematch unless there is noone else for machida to fight... rua has the style to beat machida and i dont see anyone else in the division giving him that kind of problem...
BigG
Round 3 could've gone either way....but dude this is BS. I'm more of a Machida fan but I call it like I see it he got bested tonight and HE knew it.
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 24 2009, 11:52 PM) *
hard for me to call it a robbery but i will say machida was very lucky... rounds 1 and 2 to me could have gone either way... round 3 was close... either way and 4 and 5 was ruas round... i think the judges gave machida the benefit of the doubt in 1 thru 3 and that was the clincher for him... but very tactical fight... not sure it was worth the 45 bucks... to me their styles are terrible together... id hate to see a rematch unless there is noone else for machida to fight... rua has the style to beat machida and i dont see anyone else in the division giving him that kind of problem...

It was straight robbery, Jluv, and if you can't see it, you're not judging fights objectively. The crows fucking knew it, booing like they were, and they were PRO MACHIDA the whole night.

Fucking ROBBERY.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 24 2009, 11:52 PM) *

Im a Shogun fan ever since his early Pride days i wanted him to win tonight which i though he did but Anderson would beat him.

Anderson can do verything Shogun can do but better. Anderson is head and shoulders above anyone in MMA and if Rua gets a rematch like he deserves and wins Im sure Anderson would go for the belt and he'll take it in brutal fashion.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 24 2009, 11:56 PM) *
It was straight robbery, Jluv, and if you can't see it, you're not judging fights objectively. The crows fucking knew it, booing like they were, and they were PRO MACHIDA the whole night.

Fucking ROBBERY.

thats your opinion... i just watched a very boring fight where rua came on very strong late (rounds 4 and 5)... rounds 1 thru 3 where close boring rounds.... hardly nuthing happened... im not a fan of either... i ordered the fight cuzz i didnt want to order the cintron fight tonight so i think im being very objective... calm down my man.. just cuzz i dont see a fight like you do dont make me wrong... lol... i could see the judges giving it to either man... actually i was hoping for a draw at the final bell... neither man proved to be that dominant over the other in my opinion...
The CEO
So I hear everyone's callin' this a robbery....

Doesn't surprise me...

You won't catch me gamblin' on any big UFC fights in the future for sure now....because not only is it way more unpredictable than Boxing (with all the upsets)....but now the backstage politics and corruption are finally startin' to rear their ugly heads...

Good to hear Shogun was on form though...at his best, he's The Man.
kidbazooka1
Alot of people were writing Shogun off I kept telling people at work Shogun had an off night against Griffith that this fight was not gonna be one sided but i didn't expect Shogun to be that effective. He fought a great fight close but he did enough to deserve the W i hope he gets his rematch asap.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 25 2009, 12:04 AM) *
So I hear everyone's callin' this a robbery....

Doesn't surprise me...

You won't catch me gamblin' on any big UFC fights in the future for sure now....because not only is it way more unpredictable than Boxing (with all the upsets)....but now the backstage politics and corruption are finally startin' to rear their ugly heads...

Good to hear Shogun was on form though...at his best, he's The Man.

if you have a chance to watch the fight and not fall asleep youll see a fight that really could go either way ceo.. if i had to choose a winner id say rua but judging the fight i can see where either guy could have won tonight... not the worst decision ive ever seen... it was one of the more boring mma fights ive seen in a longtime tho...
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 25 2009, 01:06 AM) *
if you have a chance to watch the fight and not fall asleep youll see a fight that really could go either way ceo.. if i had to choose a winner id say rua but judging the fight i can see where either guy could have won tonight... not the worst decision ive ever seen... it was one of the more boring mma fights ive seen in a longtime tho...

Oh I'll be watchin' it...but right now, 9 out of 10 viewers across the net are callin' it a robbery....and I can totally see one goin' down with this particular matchup...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 25 2009, 12:14 AM) *
Oh I'll be watchin' it...but right now, 9 out of 10 viewers across the net are callin' it a robbery....and I can totally see one goin' down with this particular matchup...

i can see where they would say that... i just feel like so little action took place the first 3 rounds that they could have gone either way.. thats why i say machida got lucky cuzz the judges favored him... the rounds reminded me of the boxers off the flintstones where one hits then the other hits... and that goes on back and forth.... 4 and 5 was rua... and the judges cards reflect what happened in the fight.... honestly rather rua deserved to win or not id hate a immediate rematch... their styles dont mesh well at all...

if you guys have hdnet dream 12 from japan is being broadcast live tonight at 1 am central time...
thehype
I thought he got robbed.
Warlord
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 25 2009, 12:59 AM) *
I thought he got robbed.

A-fucking-men! It was a tactical fight with Shogun controlling the tempo, and landing nearly every shot of significance. He had Machida coming forward which was brilliant, and Machida didn't know what to do. Machida was getting fucking chopped down with leg and body kicks, his corner had nothing for him between rounds, and he looked like he was about to fucking cry in there.

He knew he lost. Anyone citing three "referees" as their excuse for victory is a fucking gimp. He knew he fucking lost it, and the fucking Pro-Machida crowd knew he lost it. That's why they cheered him at the beginning and booed him at the end. "I won guys, I'm sorry." Those were Machida's words when asked about whether he deserved the victory. Does that sound like a fucking winner?

Dana White can suck a fucking DICK, the fucking fat bastard. An immediate rematch won't even cut it in my book. Somebody better get fired or fined for this shit right here. I can't recall another fight off hand that was a bigger robbery in the UFC than this one.

Shogun took every round cleanly with MAYBE the exception of round 3.
JLUVBABY
for such a non eventful fight i think robbery is the wrong word to use... but thats just my opinion... if i where scoring i would have given the fight to rua maybe by the same score given to machida.. again my opinion is the first three rounds where the deciding rounds... to me they could have gone either way and with so little action my guess is the judges gave machida the benefit of the doubt... personally i couldnt call an outright winner for either round... they could have been called draw rounds in my opinion... with that said rua would still be the winner so.... but like i said its not the worst decision ive seen... and i hope there is not a rematch... if there is heres hopin its broadcast free on spike tv... that is not indicative of a ufc ppv main event fight... their styles do not mesh at all...
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 25 2009, 01:45 AM) *
for such a non eventful fight i think robbery is the wrong word to use... but thats just my opinion... if i where scoring i would have given the fight to rua maybe by the same score given to machida.. again my opinion is the first three rounds where the deciding rounds... to me they could have gone either way and with so little action my guess is the judges gave machida the benefit of the doubt... personally i couldnt call an outright winner for either round... they could have been called draw rounds in my opinion... with that said rua would still be the winner so.... but like i said its not the worst decision ive seen... and i hope there is not a rematch... if there is heres hopin its broadcast free on spike tv... that is not indicative of a ufc ppv main event fight... their styles do not mesh at all...

The only close round was the 3rd. Getting a UD when you lost 4 of the 5 rounds is a fucking ROBBERY. PERIOD.

Surviving 5 rounds isn't enough for a so-called champion to do to retain his title.

Shogun got fucking robbed. Period. Go check out Sherdog or any of the mammoth MMA websites. Machida fans are over there fucking APOLOGIZING to Shogun fans for the outcome of the fight. Machida's biggest supporters are calling it a robbery JLuv, I really just don't know what fight you watched.

This was a robbery in every sense of the fucking word.
Warlord
"I had you winning the fight." - Dana White

http://www.fightline.com/news/mma/2009/102...te/index.shtml#

Dana White's words to Shogun Rua after the fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.