Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ha ha ha ha ha!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Byrd Man
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Oct 25 2009, 05:13 AM) *

i'm guessing this thread was to point out your new avatar, nice job hype.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Oct 25 2009, 12:20 PM) *
i'm guessing this thread was to point out your new avatar, nice job hype.

Actually the avatar is mine. lol

The usertitle was changed to "Thread Police" by Hype, and my sig info was deleted. Also I was kicked out of Fight Hype.

Appropriate actions for my questioning the almighty HMIC, I believe. I had it coming, obviously.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Oct 25 2009, 03:59 PM) *
Actually the avatar is mine. lol

The usertitle was changed to "Thread Police" by Hype, and my sig info was deleted. Also I was kicked out of Fight Hype.

Appropriate actions for my questioning the almighty HMIC, I believe. I had it coming, obviously.

Serves you right for being a Chris Byrd fan smile_anim.gif
Warlord
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 25 2009, 05:32 PM) *
You got kicked out of fighthype because you asked about a thread? Sheeeesh.

There's a whole Norse saga about my banishment from Team Fighthype and the Fighthype message boards.

"Sing O' Muse, the anger of Warlord son of Odin, that brought countless ills upon the boards..."
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 25 2009, 02:32 PM) *

Shit, I thought I was gonna get banned, for real. lol. I was sending my farewell notices. ha ha.

Seriously though, I never intended it to get like this. I probably should have handled it differently, such as sending a pm or something, but I think the reaction wasn't quite proportionate.

But as has been clearly pointed out, it's all up to him. And that's fine.

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Oct 25 2009, 02:55 PM) *
Serves you right for being a Chris Byrd fan smile_anim.gif

lol. Dick.
JonnyBlaze
Which thread did it happen in??I must of missed all this..hahaha..========Nevermind..I saw what happened now..hahahaha..

Also,I'll throw it out there too,I'm a Chris Byrd fan myself..Byrd has mad skill..He should have worked on his punching technique alittle more though to get more power into his shots instead of doing mostly arm punching..He would bust dudes faces up while he could of been doing more..
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 25 2009, 05:32 PM) *

Here is a serious noob question. What is Fight Hype or Team Fight Hype(same thing)? dntknw.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 26 2009, 10:38 PM) *
Team fight hype has access to another section of the board, those members are able to access that section. Though not much is ever posted there, and if it is, chances are you have probably heard it in the normal section or somewhere else.

We need to start doing some exclusive shit in that forum. I wanna feel special in comparison to these other mofos on the board. LOL
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 26 2009, 05:38 PM) *
Team fight hype has access to another section of the board, those members are able to access that section. Though not much is ever posted there, and if it is, chances are you have probably heard it in the normal section or somewhere else.

Thanks for the info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.