Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Antonio Margarito
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
xxxxxx
After watching the Pacman-Cotto 24/7 I started to think about Margarito and the fact that he got busted trying to cheat against Mosley. Does anyone really think this guy should be able to box again? I mean seriously, this guy had a plaster like substance in his wraps that turn to bricks during a fight. That has to be the worst offense you could commit in the sport of boxing. In my opinion I believe it's far greater than using performance enhancing drugs. Margarito has the style that could kill a fighter with that type of help. Think of Mosleys family here.What if something serious would have happened because of this. Boxing is already a dangerous sport, but to basicly have a brick like substance in your gloves is ridiculous. If you watch the way Cottos face got sliced up it really makes you wonder. If I was Cotto I wouldn't fight that fucker either. Why give money to a guy that most likely had a brick like substance in his gloves. If Bob Arum had any morals he would drop this guy to prove a point, but I know thats not gonna happen because Arum is a greedy bastard. Even if you watch the Paul Williams fight it makes you wonder. I think every boxer should stay away from Margarito just so this dude cant fight. What about the Cintron fights also? Makes you wonder how long this had been going on. All of the boxers that have commented on this say that you know what's in your gloves. In my opinion all of his victories are tainted. This guy should not be allowed to fight again. Period. What does everyone else think?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Oct 25 2009, 08:49 AM) *
After watching the Pacman-Cotto 24/7 I started to think about Margarito and the fact that he got busted trying to cheat against Mosley. Does anyone really think this guy should be able to box again? I mean seriously, this guy had a plaster like substance in his wraps that turn to bricks during a fight. That has to be the worst offense you could commit in the sport of boxing. In my opinion I believe it's far greater than using performance enhancing drugs. Margarito has the style that could kill a fighter with that type of help. Think of Mosleys family here.What if something serious would have happened because of this. Boxing is already a dangerous sport, but to basicly have a brick like substance in your gloves is ridiculous. If you watch the way Cottos face got sliced up it really makes you wonder. If I was Cotto I wouldn't fight that fucker either. Why give money to a guy that most likely had a brick like substance in his gloves. If Bob Arum had any morals he would drop this guy to prove a point, but I know thats not gonna happen because Arum is a greedy bastard. Even if you watch the Paul Williams fight it makes you wonder. I think every boxer should stay away from Margarito just so this dude cant fight. What about the Cintron fights also? Makes you wonder how long this had been going on. All of the boxers that have commented on this say that you know what's in your gloves. In my opinion all of his victories are tainted. This guy should not be allowed to fight again. Period. What does everyone else think?

personally id like to see him back in the mix... i look forward to seeing him get busted up again like what mosely did him...
Lil-lightsout
Though he probably does not deserve to fight again, the reality of it is that he is going to. So I guess atleast there will be another guy to throw in the welterweight mix. I am curious how the layoff and beatdown will affect him.
rusty_trombone
he should fight the rest of his fights against guys with the same plaster wraps he used
salvador
In my opinion I believe it's far greater than using performance enhancing drugs. Margarito has the style that could kill a fighter with that type of help. Think of Mosleys family here.What if something serious would have happened because of this. Boxing is already a dangerous sport, but to basicly have a brick like substance in your gloves is ridiculous.

I'm not at all sure that it's worse than using performance enhancing drugs, which I believe Mosley clearly used (along with RJJ, who destroyed every opponent he had in the 90s). Marg used to be my fav fighter and I hate him for being such a piece of shit cheater, but I'm not sure that using loaded gloves is worse than making your body faster/harder hitting/more able to take a punch by using roids. Just look at the difference it made in baseball.

If Mosley used steriods (and really, just look at his face), then he's just as much of a piece of shit as Marg. Boxing is the very worst sport for cheating because the consequences are so dire. The sport needs to be regulated by honest comissions, but it's not. It really is tragic what is happening to our sport.

xxxxxx
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 25 2009, 02:56 PM) *
I'm not at all sure that it's worse than using performance enhancing drugs, which I believe Mosley clearly used (along with RJJ, who destroyed every opponent he had in the 90s). Marg used to be my fav fighter and I hate him for being such a piece of shit cheater, but I'm not sure that using loaded gloves is worse than making your body faster/harder hitting/more able to take a punch by using roids. Just look at the difference it made in baseball.

If Mosley used steriods (and really, just look at his face), then he's just as much of a piece of shit as Marg. Boxing is the very worst sport for cheating because the consequences are so dire. The sport needs to be regulated by honest comissions, but it's not. It really is tragic what is happening to our sport.

The thing is that certain performance enhancing drugs in Baseball were legal at one time, but If my memory serves me correctly having a bricklike substance in your gloves has never been legal. I don't approve of either I'm just disgusted that Margarito is going to have a chance to make millions after this. It just dont make sense.
The CEO
Margarito is fully worn....physically, mentally, AND spiritually.....the Cotto fight sent him downhill, and Mosley destroyed what was left....

I would liken him to the Castillo that got stopped by Hatton at this point....

and oh yeah...even though he doesn't deserve a fight...let alone a BIG fight....I would LOVE to see him get pounded out again.
provo
Margarito should be banned from boxing! And his record should be erased ,cotto and everyone who lost to this cheater,their loss should be erased, he is ful of shit to say he didn't know ' that is the biggest bullshit lie, u sit down with your hands out while your trainer wraps your hands!
Im mexican,he is a disgrace to the mexican fighters ,mexican fighters are known to go all out and be warriors in the ring , margarito is a fukn cheater they should make him fight with one hand behind his back so any other figther can beat the shit out of him,

I don't think he used plaster his whole carrer though I think he started using it the cintron fight , he dropped him hard with that body punch and of course he used it against cotto ,cotto was takin a knee them punches hurt
way to much...

FuCk Margarito!
torvix2000
Margarito was handicapped in there against Mosley. He didn't have his plaster while Mosley had his steroids. And we know what happened.
torvix2000
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Oct 26 2009, 12:56 AM) *
Margarito was handicapped in there against Mosley. He didn't have his plaster while Mosley had his steroids. And we know what happened.

LOL! Plaster is a worse offense, IMHO. Because Mosley wasn't able to bust up Marg's face as bad as Marg was able to bust up/cut up/lacerated/etc. etc. Cotto's face
Jack 1000
Lifetime ban for Margarito and his trainer. It should be the same punishment that Luis Resto and Panama Lewis got. (Well, Panama can still train fighters, he just can't work inside the ring anymore.) The difference is that Margarito and trainer got caught pre-fight, but it took Mosley's trainer to catch the bullshit. I wonder if Margarito/trainer would have been suspended longer if they had not been caught until after the Mosley fight?

Jack
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Oct 25 2009, 08:58 PM) *
LOL! Plaster is a worse offense, IMHO. Because Mosley wasn't able to bust up Marg's face as bad as Marg was able to bust up/cut up/lacerated/etc. etc. Cotto's face

torvix responding to torvix? did someone forget to change their login info before they did this? i smell an aussie.....
maelstrom

Cotto's face always gets sliced up..that's what happens when you don't have defense.

Vegas officials WATCHED as Tony's hands were wrapped...he didn't cheat against lil Cotton.

maelstrom
QUOTE (salvador @ Oct 25 2009, 02:56 PM) *

Loaded gloves is worse mexican.

You forgot to mention known roider Vargas...I wonder why??.

RJJ never tested positive for steroids.

Shane did boxing a favor by stomping that cheating roach.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 26 2009, 02:40 PM) *
Cotto's face always gets sliced up..that's what happens when you don't have defense.

Vegas officials WATCHED as Tony's hands were wrapped...he didn't cheat against lil Cotton.

I've watched many of Cotto's fights and he has never been sliced up like that before. Not even close. Yes he does cut, but never to that extent. Cotto's defense is not top notched, but it's better than average and much better than Margaritos.

How can you say for sure that Margarito didn't cheat against Cotto? It sure looks like he did. You think all of a sudden Margarito and his team got a wild hair up their ass and decided to do it against Mosley. After he beat Cotto like he did there should of been no reason to cheat against Mosley. Especially considering Cotto had already beat Mosley.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Oct 25 2009, 08:56 PM) *

QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Oct 25 2009, 08:58 PM) *

what the fuck?
King Eugene
laugh.gif Torvix...WTF man?
torvix2000
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Oct 26 2009, 05:21 PM) *
torvix responding to torvix? did someone forget to change their login info before they did this? i smell an aussie.....

Nope. I'm quoting my own post instead of editing it. I posted somethin' that put plaster=steroid. Then I thought of Cotto's face getting bust up by plaster.
torvix2000
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Oct 26 2009, 05:21 PM) *

Shucks! Those Aussie's will get pissed off.
kidbazooka1
Im curious to see how Margarito will look after taking such a beating.

If Cotto beats Manny i think he'll look for a showdown with Floyd but if he losses which he most likely will i think Arum will look to maek the rematch eve nthough Cotto has been quoted as saying he will not give him a rematch.
The Original MrFactor
I suspect Margarito had the same wraps in the Cotto fight that he was preparing for Mosley. The trouble is proving it a year and a half after the issue. Its really a dead issue. Margarito cant be prosecuted for something that hasnt been proven. Cotto's team(like Mosley's) had an opportunity to watch as they wrapped Margarito's hands. They declined to be there. There were Cali state officials there for the wrapping(supposedly). They saw no issue. Cotto cant cry if his trainers declined to be there. Mosley's guy was there and did his job. Also we are dealing with a situation where Margarito never used the wraps, so he's technically committed the equivalent of ATTEMPTED assault in the ring. He never made it to the ring with the felonious wraps.

I think he should box again. Illegal wraps in Boxing, could be equated with too much pine tar on a bat in baseball or using performance enhancers in track. Its cheating. The only trouble is in boxing, it could get someone killed. Margarito was lucky that he got caught BEFORE the fight and not after. In other sports, since cheating isnt really life threatening, they just strip the athlete or discount his stats or forfeit the game. In boxing, you could and should catch a charge because its a life and death issue.
maelstrom
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Oct 26 2009, 05:35 PM) *
I've watched many of Cotto's fights and he has never been sliced up like that before. Not even close. Yes he does cut, but never to that extent. Cotto's defense is not top notched, but it's better than average and much better than Margaritos.

How can you say for sure that Margarito didn't cheat against Cotto? It sure looks like he did. You think all of a sudden Margarito and his team got a wild hair up their ass and decided to do it against Mosley. After he beat Cotto like he did there should of been no reason to cheat against Mosley. Especially considering Cotto had already beat Mosley.
Cotto's defense is below average..especially for the uppercut...Tony's favorite punch.

If Tony's gloves were loaded Cotto would be dead.

Vegas officials WATCHED as Margarito's hands were wrapped..get over it..there was no cheating.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Vegas officials WATCHED as Margarito's hands were wrapped? Big fucking deal, Joe Cortez likes to say he's 'firm but he's fair' before each fight and we all know that's a load of B.S

Although nothing can be proved it defies logic that Marg and his camp decided to load up against Shane Mosley who had looked decidedly laboured when beating Mayorga only the fight before but didn't bother to load his gloves against Cotto?

It doesn't take too much of a leap to go from A to B to C in this particular case.

How will Marg look when that cheating fucktard is allowed to return?

I'm with CEO, the guy's washed up finished. The only waepon Margs had was the mystique that he couldn't be hurt and that basically freaked out a lot of his opponents, now they've seen he's human that potency is gone. Think a much MUCH inferior version of the Tyson mystique after his losses to Douglas and Holyroids respectively.

I don't want to see him get another paycheck but I DO want to see him take another pounding.
maelstrom
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Oct 27 2009, 05:41 AM) *
Vegas officials WATCHED as Margarito's hands were wrapped? Big fucking deal, Joe Cortez likes to say he's 'firm but he's fair' before each fight and we all know that's a load of B.S

Although nothing can be proved it defies logic that Marg and his camp decided to load up against Shane Mosley who had looked decidedly laboured when beating Mayorga only the fight before but didn't bother to load his gloves against Cotto?

It doesn't take too much of a leap to go from A to B to C in this particular case.

How will Marg look when that cheating fucktard is allowed to return?

I'm with CEO, the guy's washed up finished. The only waepon Margs had was the mystique that he couldn't be hurt and that basically freaked out a lot of his opponents, now they've seen he's human that potency is gone. Think a much MUCH inferior version of the Tyson mystique after his losses to Douglas and Holyroids respectively.

I don't want to see him get another paycheck but I DO want to see him take another pounding.
Tony never had any mystique...maybe online....but never in boxing.

Tony got busted in Cali because he already had his gloves on before the officials arrived.

That wasn't the case in Vegas..where the officials are ALWAYS there WATCHING as the taping is done.

He was forced to re-wrap for the SAME reason Tito was a few years earlier...ILLEGAL SHIT.
salvador
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 26 2009, 02:44 PM) *

I'm not a Mexica, though I do happen to love the hell out of the way they tend to fight.

I think that most atheletes in most sports were roided up in the 90s, Vargas, Roy, Mosley, and probably Tyson.

The reason that Roids might be worse is because they give such a speed and power advantage. Loaded gloves are probably more dangerous than faster/harder punches, but roids have given so many atheletes (McGuire, Sosa, ect.) such huge advantages in their relative sports that it would make sense that the advantages would be similar in boxing - with the difference being that boxing is such a dangerous sport.

torvix2000
Then what happened to those sources close to Mosley who knew about his steroids and said that they thought steroids will do him good but no... that boxers don't benefit from steroids.
BigG
Maragrito's done at the top level IMO.
salvador
QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 27 2009, 09:43 AM) *

He'll get another shot against a guy like Clottey or maybe even a rematch with Cotto if Cotto loses to Pac.
maelstrom
QUOTE (BigG @ Oct 27 2009, 09:43 AM) *
Tony was at the top level??

I missed all of that.
MarzB
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 26 2009, 02:44 PM) *

Maelstrom I think what the Roy detractors who say that are referring to is when Roy fought Richard Hall. I can't remember what it was that he tested for after the fight but Roy said it was "Ripped fuel". What funny is Ripped Fuel is a fat burner which was probably used to make weight. I'll look it up but the ingredient found was a byproduct and consistent with whats in Ripped Fuel if I recall.

Say it LOUD!!! Maxboxin was exactly the place. You would have thought those victories in over Manny someone and Kermit Cintron were the stuff legends were made of in 2006 six.

Here's my thoughts. I have a hard time believing Tony not only can make 147 but he does it and is effective. Since he'll have to move up, I have a great match for him that I KNOW he won't take and thats Daniel Santos.

I also believe his hands were loaded against Cotto. Judges nowadays can hardly judge a fight, your'e giving the officials credit to really monitor hands when the trainers that do this probably do it pretty slick in how they hide the layer?
xxxxxx
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 27 2009, 03:17 PM) *
Tony was at the top level??

I missed all of that.

After he most likely cheated and beat Cotto he was considered the number one welterweight if I remember correctly.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (MarzB @ Oct 27 2009, 04:45 PM) *
Maelstrom I think what the Roy detractors who say that are referring to is when Roy fought Richard Hall. I can't remember what it was that he tested for after the fight but Roy said it was "Ripped fuel". What funny is Ripped Fuel is a fat burner which was probably used to make weight. I'll look it up but the ingredient found was a byproduct and consistent with whats in Ripped Fuel if I recall.

Say it LOUD!!! Maxboxin was exactly the place. You would have thought those victories in over Manny someone and Kermit Cintron were the stuff legends were made of in 2006 six.

Here's my thoughts. I have a hard time believing Tony not only can make 147 but he does it and is effective. Since he'll have to move up, I have a great match for him that I KNOW he won't take and thats Daniel Santos.

I also believe his hands were loaded against Cotto. Judges nowadays can hardly judge a fight, your'e giving the officials credit to really monitor hands when the trainers that do this probably do it pretty slick in how they hide the layer?

I'd say he had some mystique. Sure the loaded gloves played a HUGE part in his win over Cotto but the effect of walking through Cotto's punches with a shit eating grin I'd say affected Miguel in that fight.

Cintron (OK a pussy at the best of times) couldn't deal with Tony walking right through him either.

I'd say outside of his loaded gloves it was about the only thing he had going for him.
maelstrom
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Oct 27 2009, 05:31 PM) *
I'd say he had some mystique. Sure the loaded gloves played a HUGE part in his win over Cotto but the effect of walking through Cotto's punches with a shit eating grin I'd say affected Miguel in that fight.

Cintron (OK a pussy at the best of times) couldn't deal with Tony walking right through him either.

I'd say outside of his loaded gloves it was about the only thing he had going for him.
His mystique was online...not in the boxing world.
maelstrom
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Oct 27 2009, 03:45 PM) *
After he most likely cheated and beat Cotto he was considered the number one welterweight if I remember correctly.

And Cotto was what???

Nobody but any overrated punching bag.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 27 2009, 10:50 PM) *
And Cotto was what???

Nobody but any overrated punching bag.

So what are you saying about Mosley, Quintana or Judah. Cotto had beat all these guys before he fought Margarito. Mosley is now considered the #1 welterweight in the world according to Ring. I don't think it's fair to say that Cotto was an overrated punching bag going into the Margarito fight.
maelstrom
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Oct 28 2009, 08:13 AM) *
So what are you saying about Mosley, Quintana or Judah. Cotto had beat all these guys before he fought Margarito. Mosley is now considered the #1 welterweight in the world according to Ring. I don't think it's fair to say that Cotto was an overrated punching bag going into the Margarito fight.

Shane wasn't considered a top WW when he fought Cotto...he didn't look good against Colazo or since he was badly thrashed by Forrest.

Judah was coming off a YEAR long suspention after a LOSS....and a NC.

Floyd gets no credit for fighting Zab and neither should Cotto.

Quintana was for a VACANT title...as usual.
JD
Shane dominated Collazo and looked good doing so.
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 28 2009, 02:35 PM) *

Exactly, I don't know what the hell he was talking about with the Collazo fight. Shane looked great there dominated Collazo.
JD
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Oct 28 2009, 03:51 PM) *
Exactly, I don't know what the hell he was talking about with the Collazo fight. Shane looked great there dominated Collazo.

He doesn't either.
maelstrom
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 28 2009, 02:35 PM) *
Shane hasn't been the same at 147 since Forrest...

Collazo was in with a shell of Mosley moving back to 147 after years at 154.
JD
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 28 2009, 05:06 PM) *
Shane hasn't been the same at 147 since Forrest...

Collazo was in with a shell of Mosley moving back to 147 after years at 154.

Except Shane dominated Collazo and looked good doing so. The fight was not competitive, and no one has ever said that Mosley did not look good in that fight.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/boxing-arti...ns-war-lazcano/
Looking like the old Sugar Shane Mosley, the Pomona speedster zipped through the talented Luis Collazo on Saturday and was awarded the WBC interim welterweight title after 12 rounds.

maelstrom
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 28 2009, 05:57 PM) *
Except Shane dominated Collazo and looked good doing so. The fight was not competitive, and no one has ever said that Mosley did not look good in that fight.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/boxing-arti...ns-war-lazcano/
Looking like the old Sugar Shane Mosley, the Pomona speedster zipped through the talented Luis Collazo on Saturday and was awarded the WBC interim welterweight title after 12 rounds.

Pre-Forrest Shane would have sent Collazo away on a stretcher.
JD
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 28 2009, 07:17 PM) *
Pre-Forrest Shane would have sent Collazo away on a stretcher.

Maybe...maybe not. He didn't send Wilfredo Rivera away on a stretcher.

Point being, contrary to what you asserted, Shane looked good against Collazo...no one would say he did not look good. He dominated him, and Collazo is a good, solid fighter.
Lil-lightsout
Another one thinking Shane looked good against Collazo. It was a solid performance, not his best, but he looked pretty good to me. He dominated Collazo most of the fight.
maelstrom
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 28 2009, 06:36 PM) *
Maybe...maybe not. He didn't send Wilfredo Rivera away on a stretcher.

Point being, contrary to what you asserted, Shane looked good against Collazo...no one would say he did not look good. He dominated him, and Collazo is a good, solid fighter.
He knocked wilfredo rivera the fuck out..lol

Cotto didn't want to rematch Mosley..that's for damn sure.
JD
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 29 2009, 06:46 PM) *
He knocked wilfredo rivera the fuck out..lol

Cotto didn't want to rematch Mosley..that's for damn sure.

He stopped him late in the 10th (of 10)...in a close, hard fought battle; he did not dominate or "send him away in a stretcher"...and Rivera had no better of a chin and was fairly equivalent to Collazo - THAT was the point. Maybe a younger Mosley stops Collazo, maybe he doesn't as I already said...but Mosley dominated Collazo, not the case with Rivera.

Back to the original point, NO ONE would say Mosley did not look good against Collazo as you initially asserted and no one has agreed with. Collazo is a good, solid fighter who Mosley dominated.

Cotto fought Mosley to a draw in my book and ended up winning a close decision...at the end of the day, he fought him.
maelstrom
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 29 2009, 07:14 PM) *
He stopped him late in the 10th (of 10)...in a close, hard fought battle; he did not dominate or "send him away in a stretcher"...and Rivera had no better of a chin and was fairly equivalent to Collazo - THAT was the point. Maybe a younger Mosley stops Collazo, maybe he doesn't as I already said...but Mosley dominated Collazo, not the case with Rivera.

Back to the original point, NO ONE would say Mosley did not look good against Collazo as you initially asserted and no one has agreed with. Collazo is a good, solid fighter who Mosley dominated.

Cotto fought Mosley to a draw in my book and ended up winning a close decision...at the end of the day, he fought him.
Shane knocked his ass the fuck out.

Cotto wanted no parts of a rematch with Shane..especially with Richardson in his corner.
JD
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 29 2009, 10:03 PM) *
Shane knocked his ass the fuck out.

Cotto wanted no parts of a rematch with Shane..especially with Richardson in his corner.

Mosley beat Collazo MUCH easier than Rivera, in fact, going into the 10th and final round of the Rivera fight the cards were split, hardly a white-washing (the fight ended with less than 30 seconds left), while Collazo was thoroughly dominated. Mosley beat Collazo MUCH more easily than he beat Rivera, and moreover he looked far better doing so. You obviously did not see either fight.

But back to the original statement that Mosley did not look good against Collazo...show me ONE reputable source that agrees with that. One...that's all. Just one. 1.

Cotto fought Mosley...whether you feel he won, lost, wanted a rematch or didn't...he fought him. Cotto - Mosley occurred, Cotto needed to share a ring with him in order to get credit for fighting him...his fans didn't just grant him a win because they are sycophants.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 29 2009, 09:14 PM) *
Mosley beat Collazo MUCH easier than Rivera, in fact, going into the 10th and final round of the Rivera fight the cards were split, hardly a white-washing (the fight ended with less than 30 seconds left), while Collazo was thoroughly dominated. Mosley beat Collazo MUCH more easily than he beat Rivera, and moreover he looked far better doing so. You obviously did not see either fight.

But back to the original statement that Mosley did not look good against Collazo...show me ONE reputable source that agrees with that. One...that's all. Just one. 1.

Cotto fought Mosley...whether you feel he won, lost, wanted a rematch or didn't...he fought him. Cotto - Mosley occurred, Cotto needed to share a ring with him in order to get credit for fighting him...his fans didn't just grant him a win because they are sycophants.

IIRC, Rivera was Shane's first fight @ 147.

And Cotto wasn't much interested in engaging with Shane in the last 2-3 rounds...
JD
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Oct 30 2009, 01:29 AM) *
IIRC, Rivera was Shane's first fight @ 147.

And Cotto wasn't much interested in engaging with Shane in the last 2-3 rounds...

It was. But perhaps you did not catch the whole thread...that was a tangent to a comment that Mosley "did not look good" against Collazo, which in fact is a total fallacy.

As for the Cotto fight...Mosley was definitely the guy with more in the tank late...as I said, I had it a draw. Point being, Cotto shared a ring with him and was not given credit for beating him without ever fighting him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.