Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some funny sh*t
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
I was browsing youtube and came across these interviews translated in Bisaya which is a Filipino dialect.

Obviousley they were f*Cking around makeing Floyd sound like f*cking monster and Hatton like damn midget but thought it was some funny sh*t.

Floyd

Hatton

Keith
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 26 2009, 07:49 PM) *
I was browsing youtube and came across these interviews translated in Bisaya which is a Filipino dialect.

Obviousley they were f*Cking around makeing Floyd sound like f*cking monster and Hatton like damn midget but thought it was some funny sh*t.

You know whats going to be funny.... your sig when Cotto busts up Pac. Its going to be hilarious. biggrin.gif
Spyder
It sounded like an episode of Star Wars. Mayweather sounded like Jabba the Hut, and Hatton like an Ewok.

laugh.gif
torvix2000
Would have been more fun if the one who did the video editing made Mayweather say the things he's supposed to be saying like how he's ducking people. LOL!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (Keith @ Oct 26 2009, 10:54 PM) *
You know whats going to be funny.... your sig when Cotto busts up Pac. Its going to be hilarious. biggrin.gif

LOL

Good one Keith.

I haven't forgot about you though i got some nice ideas for yours.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Oct 27 2009, 04:39 AM) *
Would have been more fun if the one who did the video editing made Mayweather say the things he's supposed to be saying like how he's ducking people. LOL!

Hello Kettle, nice to meet you, I'm pot by the way, did i mention your black???
King Eugene
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 27 2009, 07:40 AM) *
Hello Kettle, nice to meet you, I'm pot by the way, did i mention your black???

laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.