Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather gets his ass kicked!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Box in Hand
Check out this interview. It's a little long but this guy questions Mayweather like no one before. This is so funny.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/676796581a1c2a9e/

KENSOFINE
That "guy" is R.A. the Rugged Man...aka...only the greatest white rapper that ever lived.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (KENSOFINE @ Oct 30 2009, 07:25 PM) *
That "guy" is R.A. the Rugged Man...aka...only the greatest white rapper that ever lived.

R.A the Rugged man is the fuckin shit!!!So rugged!!!hahahaha..I've been listenin to him for about 8 years or so now I think..He says the craziest shit..In my opinion he and Benefit are the best white rappers ever..I could see how a lot of people might not like Rugged man though cause of what he flows about but he has mad skills..He really flows with his rhymes too..
caneman
I love it! Pretti Boi looks like ish here!
caneman
WOW, just WOW! I like this guy! He truly tells it like it is!
caneman
Who is this guy? Pretti Boi is a fool!
JPipe
im just glad the world is catching on to floyd and his bullshit excuses
Keith
Badass! I love the part where Floyd says he's been off for 2 years so his first fight back he shouldnt have to fight anyone... then goes on to list Marquez as a big win because he was #2 p4p and that there really wasnt a size difference because he came from a smaller weight class too.

Which one is it Floyd?.... Was it a legit win or a warmup?

I cant believe that anyone could listen to this interview and not feel that Floyd is scared of Shane Mosley. The Floyd I heard in that interview wants absolutely no part of Sugar Shane Mosley. He didnt even bring up his name when asked why he isnt fighting guys his own size. Floyd made the mistake of saying "Cotto and Pac arent calling me out" then when challenged with the fact that Shane has been calling him out starts with the 1999 excuse. Just great shit. Made my day.
caneman
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 30 2009, 08:58 PM) *
Who is this guy? Pretti Boi is a fool!

Nevermind~lolz!
Box in Hand
Mayweather was quiet as piss on cotton when R.A said Paul Williams would bust his ass. I can tell alot about people under pressure. Floyd was put under some serious pressure here. This leads me to think he is scared of Mosely and Williams and I think if Cotto beats Pacquiao we will see Floyd duck him for someone like Berto or Hatton.
caneman
QUOTE (Keith @ Oct 30 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Badass! I love the part where Floyd says he's been off for 2 years so his first fight back he shouldnt have to fight anyone... then goes on to list Marquez as a big win because he was #2 p4p and that there really wasnt a size difference because he came from a smaller weight class too.

Which one is it Floyd?.... Was it a legit win or a warmup?

I cant believe that anyone could listen to this interview and not feel that Floyd is scared of Shane Mosley. The Floyd I heard in that interview wants absolutely no part of Sugar Shane Mosley. He didnt even bring up his name when asked why he isnt fighting guys his own size. Floyd made the mistake of saying "Cotto and Pac arent calling me out" then when challenged with the fact that Shane has been calling him out starts with the 1999 excuse. Just great shit. Made my day.

Bruh I really hope I am wrong, cause I want see PBoiF (yea that's his new name from me) be what he says he is & what his fans thinks he is but I feel he NEVER will show it! He won't fight any top guys his size & should be able to beat everyone of them! But forget about Mosley, Williams, or a top guy his size...it will never happen! PBoiF prove me wrong please!
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Mayweather was quiet as piss on cotton when R.A said Paul Williams would bust his ass. I can tell alot about people under pressure. Floyd was put under some serious pressure here. This leads me to think he is scared of Mosely and Williams and I think if Cotto beats Pacquiao we will see Floyd duck him for someone like Berto or Hatton.

Agreed! He'll want Pacman @ 150! lolz!
Keith
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 30 2009, 09:29 PM) *
Bruh I really hope I am wrong, cause I want see PBoiF (yea that's his new name from me) be what he says he is & what his fans thinks he is but I feel he NEVER will show it! He won't fight any top guys his size & should be able to beat everyone of them! But forget about Mosley, Williams, or a top guy his size...it will never happen! PBoiF prove me wrong please!

PBoif it is.
darroy
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 08:25 PM) *

yeah and hearing floyd say hatton's name leads me to believe that may be the fight he wants next! floyd spent the majority of the interview dodging questions and bragging about bullshit stats. hopefully things like this will cause floyd to grow some balls and fight better opposition.
Lil-lightsout
You all a bunch of haters. Floyd is the best, no need for him to prove it. All these guys got losses and he got a zero, thats why is is the GOAT! Floyd ain't scared of anyone, he just beat the number 2 P4P fighter after a long layoff. You guys are just jealous of all his money and bling.
caneman
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 30 2009, 09:43 PM) *
You all a bunch of haters. Floyd is the best, no need for him to prove it. All these guys got losses and he got a zero, thats why is is the GOAT! Floyd ain't scared of anyone, he just beat the number 2 P4P fighter after a long layoff. You guys are just jealous of all his money and bling.

OMG! Fool I want him to be all that & a bag of chips & while I could use some $$$, JEALOUS of him? NOT YET BRO! I hope to be some day though!

After listening again, PBoiF is scared! Listen to that fool! LOL!
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 30 2009, 08:43 PM) *

Dude no one is doubting his skills. Even R.A say he was great and he chewed Floyd's ass. Our whole point is that Floyd is wasting his talent fighting lesser opponents. Shit, he may very well be better than Mosely, Williams, Pacquiao, and Cotto but we won't know cause he won't fight them. Floyd is actually thinking of giving Hatton a rematch. Puhhhhleeeasssseeee, I don't want that. I want him to clean out the division like I know his skills can. He just won't do it!
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 09:50 PM) *
Dude no one is doubting his skills. Even R.A say he was great and he chewed Floyd's ass. Our whole point is that Floyd is wasting his talent fighting lesser opponents. Shit, he may very well be better than Mosely, Williams, Pacquiao, and Cotto but we won't know cause he won't fight them. Floyd is actually thinking of giving Hatton a rematch. Puhhhhleeeasssseeee, I don't want that. I want him to clean out the division like I know his skills can. He just won't do it!

Exactly bruh! Love your sig BTW!
darroy
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 30 2009, 08:43 PM) *

how is there no need to prove it? unless you and floyd are afraid he may actually get his ass whopped if he really does challenge himself. the great ones do prove it by fighting the best IN THEIR WEIGHT CLASS or even above but you and the mayweathers don't want to believe in this concept. and all this crap about a zero don't mean nothing. sven ottke also has a zero so is he as good or better than floyd? is he mentioned among the greats because he also has a zero? it's about the quality of opposition not the number of countless belts that are now avalaible.
Keith
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 09:50 PM) *

Maybe... I believe when someone is scared its usually for a reason.
The CEO
Behold The Power of better vocals and a louder mic...

Brutal ambush....SLAUGHTERED him.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 30 2009, 08:57 PM) *
Exactly bruh! Love your sig BTW!

Thanks bro. Now, Sugar Ray Robinson (That is greatness)!
JD
Where's Ellerbe when you need him.
caneman
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 30 2009, 10:04 PM) *
Behold The Power of better vocals,better facts and a louder mic...and he made way better points!

Brutal ambush....SLAUGHTERED him.

Fixed it for you bruh! drinks.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (JD @ Oct 30 2009, 10:07 PM) *
Where's Ellerbe when you need him.

Keith
So the question is.... Does Floyd grow a pair?
Keith
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 30 2009, 10:18 PM) *

Oh man, my gut hurts right now. Straight blue flame in slow mo.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 30 2009, 09:18 PM) *

OMG, where is the humanity? LMFAO. I will never be able to shake that one from my brain.
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 10:06 PM) *
Thanks bro. Now, Sugar Ray Robinson (That is greatness)!

I would hope everyone here knows who that is as it's what a REAL fighter should be!

QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 30 2009, 10:18 PM) *

LMFAO! Way too funny CEO! Those looks as he was massaging PBoiF was scary as hell!
JLUVBABY
damn these guys bring out the realism in what floyd mayweather jr is as a fighter now... floyd, off this interview doesnt want to prove his greatness... never thought id say that but listening to floyd it is what it is... the guy that interviewed him (dont know who he is) is right with everything he had to say....
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 30 2009, 10:33 PM) *
damn these guys bring out the realism if what floyd mayweather jr is... floyd, off this interview doesnt want to prove his greatness... never thought id say that but listening to floyd it is what it is... the guy that interviewed him (dont know who he is) is right with everything he had to say....

I thought you'd never see the light bruh!!! Every REAL boxing fan here wants PBoiF to prove he is all that...this is not about hating...it's about metal & being a true fighter! @ least for me it is!
The CEO
laugh.gif.....that video's great, ain't it.....Big Floyd with The Predator rattle at the end too....LMAO!!...I wanted to post it a while back, but I didn't wanna 'cause a ruckus...

No one can deny it's funny...ha ha funny AND queer funny.
caneman
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 30 2009, 10:42 PM) *
laugh.gif.....that video's great, ain't it.....Big Floyd with The Predator rattle at the end too....LMAO!!...I wanted to post it a while back, but I didn't wanna 'cause a ruckus...

No one can deny it's funny...ha ha funny AND queer funny.

Fo realz, That is way more than a nutthugger & by a long shot too! laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 30 2009, 08:41 PM) *
I thought you'd never see the light bruh!!! Every REAL boxing fan here wants PBoiF to prove he is all that...this is not about hating...it's about metal & being a true fighter! @ least for me it is!

cane you no you my boy... give me some props baby... i tried giving lil floyd the benefit of the doubt... had he at least said he would fight the winner of one of those fights or acted like he wanted to fight p. williams even if he didnt mean it i would have gave him the benefit of the doubt cuzz i never thought he was scared of a fighter... he still may not be but i am with you at some point in time if you are an elite fighter or considered an elite fighter you have to prove yourself against the best... im shocked at how floyd answered those questions... even if he didnt mean it he should have been like "hell yeah ill bust all them boys ass".... thing is he has nowhere to go but to fight one of those guys if he really wants to make money... we'll see what happens... i am shocked at his answers tho...
caneman
Those are always his kinda answers, it's just that getting grilled by facts made him look worse! Till he SHOWS ME..pbf is PBoiF for life!
Box in Hand
I can't believe Floyd said boxing would be dead without him??????????????
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 30 2009, 08:56 PM) *
Those are always his kinda answers, it's just that getting grilled by facts made him look worse! Till he SHOWS ME..pbf is PBoiF for life!

im starting to agree...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 08:57 PM) *
I can't believe Floyd said boxing would be dead without him??????????????

yeah boxing wont die without floyd or any other mainstream fighter... there will always be fighters in the wings to take their place...
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 30 2009, 10:59 PM) *
yeah boxing wont die without floyd or any other mainstream fighter... there will always be fighters in the wings to take their place...

No doubt & real fighters too!
KookedKrack
RA the rugged man sonned little floyd end of story......and gave mad props to the greatest of this era bhop smile_anim.gif

KookedKrack
OMG this is gold ....."I could fight 15 girls and be undefeated floyd"
JD
Floyd called in after R.A. was talking about him.

I mean, he knew he was about to get into it...if he were smart, he would not have called. If he did not care, he would not have called.
Spyder
More people need to call Floyd on his proof of "greatness".
JD
"Legacy don't pay the bills"
kidbazooka1
That sh*t was funny Floyd got owned big time but that dude was acting like he would step up to Floyd trying to sound all tough and sh*t i doubt dude would talk the same sh*t to Floyds face cause he know he would get f*cked up.

But it was priceless seeing Floyd get owned like that.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 31 2009, 07:18 AM) *
That sh*t was funny Floyd got owned big time but that dude was acting like he would step up to Floyd trying to sound all tough and sh*t i doubt dude would talk the same sh*t to Floyds face cause he know he would get f*cked up.

Like that would be a bad thing. I would talk mad shit to Floyd if I knew the cunt would hit me. Then I could sue him for cash money!
maelstrom
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 31 2009, 02:18 AM) *

I guess that's the ONLY way you haters will see Floyd owned because the fighters ya'll nut-hug don't stand a chance in hell.

That's not as bad as Larry Merchant OWNING Chavez after he QUIT against Oscar.

"Why did you quit?"

"Yeah..but you quit"

"Somebody ask him why he quit"

LOL
maelstrom
QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 30 2009, 10:49 PM) *
More people need to call Floyd on his proof of "greatness".

They should do the same to lil Fanny Pac.
caneman
Pacman fights anyone fool, many are bigger, stronger and yet he looks for real challenges and then tries to take their heads off every fight! See any difference PBoiF nutt mite? Lol!
Plus he thinks he is bigger than boxing, like he makes boxing or something! Pffft, in fact until he actually wants to challenge himself & fight guys his own size, for all I care, he can retire again! Rugged was perfectly on point in every case of that beatdown & PBoiF knew it!
JD
Floyd really thinks boxing will die if he leaves.

It did fine during his hiatus, and it will do fine when he moves on. He didn't come back because the sport was dead, on the contrary, he came back because he saw another fighter in the spotlight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.