Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hometown Native Lamont Peterson gave floyd the "beats" in sparring?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kingknockout
word? laugh.gif ..hell I like floyd and I like peterson, but this made me smile lol, who would have thought the homie from my city would be sparring with floyd, let alone bashing him up LOL, I thought floyd was the master of defense?

well thats how lamonts trainer described it anyway, unless he's selling wolf tickets. and It is halloween, so those wolf tickets might be "real" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_xtGhbCSo
maelstrom
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Oct 31 2009, 12:29 PM) *
word? laugh.gif ..hell I like floyd and I like peterson, but this made me smile lol, who would have thought the homie from my city would be sparring with floyd, let alone bashing him up LOL, I thought floyd was the master of defense?

well thats how lamonts trainer described it anyway, unless he's selling wolf tickets. and It is halloween, so those wolf tickets might be "real" lol

You believe what Peterson's trainer says??

C'mon now donkey..lol
caneman
I see we have a new heckler on the boards...figures he is a PBoiF fan! Too funny!
provo
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Oct 31 2009, 10:29 AM) *

I heard the same thing that he was giving Floyd trouble,Mayweathers camp shot it down though but regardless its a good workout for Lamont especially if he fights Bradley next ,do u kno if that fight is signed ?

Hey the Homie from my hometown Stockton Cali ,Rodney Jones beat Antonio Margarito in 1996!
JD
I was told that Peterson was hanging in there with him and getting to Floyd at times during sparring.
maelstrom
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 31 2009, 02:00 PM) *
I see we have a new heckler on the boards...figures he is a PBoiF fan! Too funny!
You must be a disgruntled Cottosexual.

Go pluck your eyebrows like your Boriqueen hero...lol
KookedKrack
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 31 2009, 05:28 PM) *

I'm not a big cotto fan but that eyebrow plucking "Boriqueen" would most likely fuck you up
streetlion1
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 31 2009, 04:28 PM) *

Cotto has a beast of a resume at welter....while your boyfriend Gayweather ducks and dodges the best welters.

Enough said.
Imperius3
Sparring stories.... You always hear two different stories. The thing is though...it's just sparring. Doesn't really mean much since it's not a real fight. And we don't know the circumstances of the match either. Maybe Peterson did give Mayweather a beating...but maybe it was after Mayweather did his 5 mile run. And maybe Mayweather gave Peterson a beating...but maybe Peterson was trying to mimick a different style.

So basically sparring stories don't mean jack to me.
caneman
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Oct 31 2009, 05:28 PM) *

Wrong again PBoiF's personally nutt mite! As I said, you are a lot like your boi accept you like dem nutz in your mouth!
maelstrom
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 1 2009, 12:25 AM) *
Wrong again PBoiF's personally nutt mite! As I said, you are a lot like your boi accept you like dem nutz in your mouth!

You're in Cotto's ass further than Margarito's boots...lol

You're shining Tony's boots while inside Cotto's ass as we speak.

GLAD TO SEE YOU FINALLY GOT AN INSIDE JOB.

Hahahahaha
caneman
QUOTE (maelstrom @ Nov 1 2009, 12:17 PM) *
You're in Cotto's ass further than Margarito's boots...lol

You're shining Tony's boots while inside Cotto's ass as we speak.

GLAD TO SEE YOU FINALLY GOT AN INSIDE JOB.

Hahahahaha

Fool, what does Cotto have to do with anything? LMFAO! What are you 12 years old or something?
KENSOFINE
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Oct 31 2009, 01:29 PM) *
who would have thought the homie from my city would be sparring with floyd, let alone bashing him up LOL,

Southeast, DC...I used to live by the Shrimp Boat, right across from that Popeyes, in Bass Circle apts on B street. Down the block from Simple City. Dont know what that has to do with anything, but was just giving a local shoutout. LOL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.