Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@8PM CST: SPOILERS@ 8:15): Agbeko vs. Perez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all fight comments on the Showtime card tonight, which features this IBF Bantamweight Title Fight.

Jack

Administrator
JLUVBABY
dont know if any of you other guys are watching the undercard fights on donkingtv but its actually a descent fight card and the stream over the net is like watching the fight on tv... great broadcast...
JLUVBABY
damn... austin kos williamson with one hellava uppercut...
JLUVBABY
tyson is great as a commentator too....
kidbazooka1
Im going with the upset.

Perez by decision in an entertaing fight.
JLUVBABY
ever since the kid diamond fight i have not been too big on demarco.. i think valero gets him out of there..
JLUVBABY
i mean demarco is crying and he just beat a tomato can for a paper belt...
JLUVBABY
perez is going to give agbeko a good fight if he dont pull it off...
JLUVBABY
tonight agbeko has to teach perez how to lose...
JLUVBABY
perez reminds me of a lighter weight version of paul williams...
JLUVBABY
wow those scores where off.. i could see perez winning but 117 110?....
Romulus9
I had it 115-114 Perez. I could see 114-113 either way, or even 115-112, but 8-4 and 9-3 Perez? Awful. That was an incredibly close fight and those margins are insulting.
Imperius3
I had it 6-6 in rounds, but 114-113 Perez due to Agbeko taking that knee. I wish the ref saw that headbutt. Not a bad scrap though.
kidbazooka1
F*ck yeah i knew Perez was gonna take this sh*t. I had him winning it clearly the guy is the real deal and if Agbeko gets his wish for a rematch Perez will whoop his ass again.

Demarco looked much better tonight than he did in his last fight I give him a good shot at beating the overhyped Valero.
Jack 1000
What an incredible war!!!!! A FOTY candidate!!!! Savage. I had it 7-5 Perez or 115-112. The scores were too wide, but at least the right guy won!!!!

This is what boxing should be about and this fight should be a keeper in anyone's collection! Like they said, this was a two-sided video game for 12 great rounds! A thrilling fight on Showtime, for once!!!!

Jack
The Original MrFactor
Darn... I caught this one at the start of the 11th... All action in the championship rounds. If these 2 rounds are an indication of how the fight went, then it was a very difficult fight to score. It did seem as though Perez was throwing and landing more and Agbeko was landing harder. I'll have to watch the whole thing to really score it...
Lil-lightsout
I thought Perez clearly won. I just thought his punches were landed more frequently and were more effective. Some rounds were close, but I seemed to give the edge to Perez in all the close rounds. Honestly, I had it a wider margin like the judges. I was not impressed with King Kong. Actually, both guys lack power, but they gave a really good effort in there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.