Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Tyson
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
provo
What's everyones take on Mike tyson back with Don King? Will Mike Tyson get back into shape and make a comeback ? The heavyweight division sucks
Mike Tyson is still a attraction a lot of money can be made and Don king hasn't really done shit lately
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (provo @ Nov 1 2009, 10:19 AM) *
What's everyones take on Mike tyson back with Don King? Will Mike Tyson get back into shape and make a comeback ? The heavyweight division sucks
Mike Tyson is still a attraction a lot of money can be made and Don king hasn't really done shit lately

im sure tyson is trying to stack his paper back as much as possible... if tyson fought again im sure it would be the 3 round exhibitions he fought before... no way tyson can get into any better shape than the last real fight he had and was good for exactly 3 rounds.... as fat as he is he needs to do himself a favor and do kings telecast...
JonnyBlaze
I doub Tyson will do a come back..He lacks motivation to fight again..Money can only make you go so far..He doesn't want to fight anymore..Also,he would not be able to get into shape within a year I think..If he could,he'd be very drained..He isn't the same person anymore either so I don't think he'd have that instinct to come at a guy with such bad intentions as he did before which is what put the fear in his opponents..I hope he doesn't come back and it sucks hes with King again who fucked him over before..
Lil-lightsout
I always said to myself if I was like a Tyson or another big name guy who can draw,why not just fight regularly against scrubs just to make easy money? Travel all over and just knock some bums out for money. I mean might as well before it is too late. Especially if he needs money. I mean what else are these guys going to do when they are really too old to make money?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 2 2009, 02:32 PM) *
I always said to myself if I was like a Tyson or another big name guy who can draw,why not just fight regularly against scrubs just to make easy money? Travel all over and just knock some bums out for money. I mean might as well before it is too late. Especially if he needs money. I mean what else are these guys going to do when they are really too old to make money?

He tried that. Kevin McBride remember!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 2 2009, 02:18 PM) *
He tried that. Kevin McBride remember!

Haha. I thought of that when I was typing that. Okay...fighters worse than McBride.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Just the talk of Mike Tyson and a possible comeback makes me ill. This thread has been played out exactly 5,186 times via the internet for the last few years.

Let's put it to rest. Mike Tyson is nothing more than a sideshow like Butterbean.

Now that I think of it, a fight with Butterbean might pull more PPV buys than Tyson-Holyfield III.
Lil-lightsout
Where's the vid of Tyson destroying Botha?
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 2 2009, 05:57 PM) *
Where's the vid of Tyson destroying Botha?

That is the typical response of a Tyson fan. Vent all your anger and hatred for the man who ended the Tyson that we knew. Go right ahead..... it doesn't change history.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Nov 2 2009, 05:59 PM) *
That is the typical response of a Tyson fan. Vent all your anger and hatred for the man who ended the Tyson that we knew. Go right ahead..... it doesn't change history.

Dude.. not a big Tyson fan. I was just messing around. Also, I really hope you are joking about Botha being the one who "ended the Tyson we knew".

What about a vid of Lewis putting Botha on the canvas???
provo
First of all the heavyweight division sucks"
Why can't tyson come back im sure he still gots the power and with someone like don king back with him he could encourage tyson to
make that comeback ,

But who would train him ?

He would have to get someone that can get into his head but who?
Let him train loose weight and fight Chris "garbage" arreola for a comeback , imo tyson would knock his ass out that is the perfect style to put tyson against for a comeback and tyson would be the biggest name in boxing again back at the top !
JD
I honestly don't think Tyson would be able to will himself through two weeks of training this point.

He is done...he wants to be done...he would get whooped at this point, even by a guy like Chris Arreola. Tyson just does not care about being a fighter anymore.
iron_mike
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Nov 2 2009, 05:54 PM) *
Just the talk of Mike Tyson and a possible comeback makes me ill. This thread has been played out exactly 5,186 times via the internet for the last few years.

Let's put it to rest. Mike Tyson is nothing more than a sideshow like Butterbean.

Now that I think of it, a fight with Butterbean might pull more PPV buys than Tyson-Holyfield III.

If Tyson is a sideshow, Bloatedtha is a JOKE...Tyson, whatever problems, issues, will be remembered for the next 100 years, while fats botha will be rmembered for his spectacular 5th rd ko at the hand of your 'sideshow'
BigG
Tyson should just continue doing those exhibitions like he did with Corey Sanders....wonder why he stopped...
ROLL DEEP
Tyson should fight Carlos Maussa.
Spyder
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 3 2009, 06:08 PM) *
Tyson should fight Carlos Maussa.

I'd favor Tyson in that one.
Romulus9
Considering their current body types, I think Tyson vs. Hamed would work out well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.