Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fantasy Football question...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Bill The Butcher
Is my current starting line up good to go, or do you think I should swap out some players in the QB, RB, and RB/WR positions? This is my first year playing in a Fantasy Football league. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Current line up:

QB Carson Palmer
RB Tim Hightower
RB Jamaal Charles
WR/RB Nate Burelson
WR Marques Colston
WR Chad Ocho Cinco
TE Fred Davis
D/ST Saints
K Kris Brown

Bench:

QB Matt Ryan
RB Clinton Portis
RB Kevin Smith
RB Brian Westbrook
RB Ryan Moats
JD
QUOTE (Bill The Butcher @ Nov 5 2009, 07:48 AM) *
Is my current starting line up good to go, or do you think I should swap out some players in the QB, RB, and RB/WR positions? This is my first year playing in a Fantasy Football league. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Current line up:

QB Carson Palmer
RB Tim Hightower
RB Jamaal Charles
WR/RB Nate Burelson
WR Marques Colston
WR Chad Ocho Cinco
TE Fred Davis
D/ST Saints
K Kris Brown

Bench:

QB Matt Ryan
RB Clinton Portis
RB Kevin Smith
RB Brian Westbrook
RB Ryan Moats

Hightower is losing carries to Wells, and Jamaal Charles plays on a team that cannot run block.

With McCoy sick as a dog and Westbrook ready to go, I would play him...and with Kevin Smith as the workhorse in Detroit, I would roll with him.
Bill The Butcher
Right on. Thanks for the help. Westbrook and Smith it is!

I can't seem to get any luck with my past running backs such as Clinton Portis and Larry Johnson, so I'm hoping to get a little bit out of my running backs.
JD
ESN reporting that Westbrook will not play tonight. I would get Charles in there for him.
Bill The Butcher
Yeah, man my running backs are all beat up.

Portis? Smith? Westbrook? They either have concussions or banged up.

Warlord
Use Matt Ryan this Sunday against the Panties, we always whip them and he's due for a good game. Palmer, on the other hand, has to play the Steelers.

I say this, truly, because you won't get to use Ryan again this year. The Falcons have a BRUTAL schedule, and this is as close to an "easy" game they are gonna get. You might even try to bundle him with one of your RBs for a trade after his big game in Carolina. That'd be sweet. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.