Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye vs. Valuev: Round by Round/Postfight
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
For all round by round and post-fight comments on Valuev-Haye. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Spyder
Anyone else watching this fight?
Thegreatequalizer
i'm not. how's it going?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 7 2009, 02:23 PM) *
Anyone else watching this fight?

im watching spyder...
MarzB
Ruiz is on right now
Spyder
My stream died when I left to get food...
Thegreatequalizer
i know this is kind of a stupid question while a ruiz fight is on, but is there anything happening?
Box in Hand
Mod note: Live stream site removed per forum policy.
MarzB
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Nov 7 2009, 04:49 PM) *
i know this is kind of a stupid question while a ruiz fight is on, but is there anything happening?

To be honest, this was the best and most active i've seen ruiz in years. He showed head movement and activity. He pretty much destroyed this dude. The only thing that hurt him was the cut he absorbed from a headbut.

Very good performance by Ruiz.. Ruiz won every round before the stoppage.
Thegreatequalizer
Mod note: Live stream site removed per forum policy.

cool. thanks!
salvador
Ruiz did look good tonight - no holding, clean and accurate shots (albeit against 3rd rate opponent), and a fair amount of punches.

I'd actually be pretty interested in seeing him fight Haye if Haye won tonight.
Spyder
Nice!

My man. thumbsup_anim.gif
Spyder
They really take their time getting started over there...
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 7 2009, 03:13 PM) *
They really take their time getting started over there...

Yeah they talk too much.
KookedKrack
This may be insensitive but every time the Irish guy talks I lol
Spyder
Why are they showing ruiz again...is there a delay?
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 7 2009, 01:27 PM) *
Why are they showing ruiz again...is there a delay?

Hopefully Haye didn't pull a muscle in his back. lol
MarzB
There are two different feeds. The one posted here appears to be the british feed.

I'm watching the american feed with Bob Sheridan and this other guy. Btw couldn't Don King spring for tickets for his announcers as opposed to looking like an 80's WWF broadcast behind a green screen? This looks cheesy.
MarzB
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Nov 7 2009, 05:28 PM) *
Hopefully Haye didn't pull a muscle in his back. lol

Smirk....
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 7 2009, 05:32 PM) *
There are two different feeds. The one posted here appears to be the british feed.

I'm watching the american feed with Bob Sheridan and this other guy. Btw couldn't Don King spring for tickets for his announcers as opposed to looking like an 80's WWF broadcast behind a green screen? This looks cheesy.

HAhaha
Jack 1000
Didn't order this,

But I don't like that I could not find the ref and judges on-line. Had that been published, that way if it goes to the cards, we can see if Haye will get just a little bit screwed or royally screwed.

Jack
Spyder
QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 7 2009, 04:32 PM) *

What is that feed?
MarzB
I sent it to you on a pm..

Haye's coming in now on my feed. "Ain't no Stoppin us now" never gets old. Memories of Larry Holmes.
KookedKrack
the other feed got shut down
KookedKrack
damn Valuev gets his own rock band? If this goes to the cards Haye loses via some shady fuckery
MarzB
That seems to be the norm in Germany. Abraham had it also.

I'm amazed no American fighters have done this yet.

Come on lets go HAYE. Be the pulse the HW division desperately needs
Thegreatequalizer
could someone send me a working feed?
BigG
Marz hit me up brother...
Byrd Man
yeah I'd like one too...
Spyder
The Russian National anthem always makes me think about Rocky 4... laugh.gif
MarzB
Thats what I like about the UK national anthem. It's nice and short smile.gif
JLUVBABY
its unreal how much bigger val is than haye... lol...
MarzB
ts unreal how much bigger val is than haye... lol..

Agreed. I gave round 1 to Haye, not much happened but Valuev did nothing.
Byrd Man
couldn't get that to work Marz, but thanks. Said channel is offline or whatever. And none of the Justins work, so....*shrugs*
MarzB
Haye round two also.

I'll resend the full link.
JLUVBABY
haye seems to be doing a pretty good job but can he keep it up.. val seems to be happy just to jab away... dont seem like he knows how to handle the movement of haye...
Spyder
Iraq Goals kicks ass!

laugh.gif
MarzB
I have 3 rounds to 0 Haye but I can see some giving Valuev round 3 despite what Haye landed.

haye is moving, slipping valuev's jab and staying outside of him. He's pretty much fighting a tactical fight.
kidbazooka1
Damn this sh*t is f*cking boring.

Valuev is a weak f*ck they better not rob Haye.
Byrd Man
Thanks Marz!

I was entering just the # and not the word Channel - in front of it.

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
This fight is friggin dreadful. Valuev is boring to watch, and Haye really isn't doing that much. I think Haye is winning, but watch out with these judges. Haye needs to do more, I mean they gave Valuev the victory over Holyfield.
BigG
Thanks for the link Marz...

Not much happening in the fight but Haye seems to be definitely winning but to be honest nothing much is happening.
HaydelHammer
this fight is terrible

and i'm getting sick of these announcers talking about is haye doing enough to take the title......that fuc'n goon a$$ giant isn't doing sh*t but taking up space
Box in Hand
I smell a robbery if Haye doesn't KO him.
Maxy
Haye needs to up his work rate....his corner may well think he is ahead but he isn't doing enough for me by boxing on the back foot. It's a poor fight to be honest.
MarzB
Haye is winning but i agree, Haye's gotta take more chances now. You're not gonna outbox anyone in Germany (friggin Nuremburg,lol) and get a decision..
Spyder
This fight is too much like Valuev-Holyfield.
Maxy
Haye needs to up his work rate....his corner may well think he is ahead but he isn't doing enough for me by boxing on the back foot. It's a poor fight to be honest.
salvador
This fight is about even. Haye really isn't doing enough.
Spyder
Valuev is doing nothing...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.