Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where the fuck is Rock Allen?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
Percy, any idea?

I was kinda jazzed/interested in watching that kid come up, and I haven't seen him fight in seemingly 2 years. I thought I read for sure that he was gonna be on the Philly card, but I dont see his name out there. I do see Karl "Sharp" Dargen, who I know is a staple sparring partner w Hops and always in his camp, so it will be cool to see how he does live.

War Philly....but what the fuck w Rock? I thought he was w GBP East?
Spyder
There have been a few guys that just fell off...Rock Allen is one of them. I remember when him and Lamont Peterson would trade national titles coming up in the amateurs.

Another guy that I wonder about is Juan McPherson...he used to OWN Berto in the amateurs.
BIGTIMETIMMY
Rock will be fighting on the undercard of the BHOP fight on Versus

FightHype Philly coming Soon!
Method
QUOTE (BIGTIMETIMMY @ Nov 12 2009, 10:50 PM) *
Rock will be fighting on the undercard of the BHOP fight on Versus

FightHype Philly coming Soon!

You sure about that? Just asking, cuz this seems to be what i see out there....

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2009/11/13/upc...hilly-fighters/

Bernard Hopkins will make his return to Philly in December, when he faces Enrique Ornelas at the Liacouras Center at Temple University, but the evening will also feature a host of local fighters who will get viewers prepared for the main event.

In the co-featured bout of the evening, unbeaten junior welterweight prospect Danny Garcia (Philadelphia) will fight for the first time in front of his local fans, putting his perfect 14-0 record on the line in a 10 round bout against the dangerous Enrique Colin of Guasave Sinaloa.

Other local favorites in action will be unbeaten Philly standouts Karl Dargan, Teneal Goyco and debuting former amateur star Julian Williams.

Rounding out the show will be Newark, New Jersey's Mike Perez and Fort Myers, Florida's Derrick Wilson.

The bout, dubbed the "Broad Street Brawl", is a 12-round light heavyweight bout, taking place from Temple University at the Liacouras Center. It will also be televised live on VERSUS, beginning at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.