Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto 145, Pacquiao 144
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
provo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 09:46 AM) *
cotto is gonna beat the brakes off pac tonight... fight should be good but imo cotto has proven he can deal with speed (mall zab and mosely) and takes a hella punch (took hell from marg whos physically much bigger than pac with possibly loaded hands for 11 rounds before folding)... wish i had a sig bet but oh well... see you guys here at the beginning of the fight card...

JLUV I hope your right LOL!
And possibly loaded ? CaMon bro we all know they were LOL... Cotto took a knee he was getting hit with bricks LOL...

LETS GO COTTO!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (provo @ Nov 14 2009, 12:06 PM) *
JLUV I hope your right LOL!
And possibly loaded ? CaMon bro we all know they were LOL... Cotto took a knee he was getting hit with bricks LOL...

LETS GO COTTO!

im sure they where i use possibly cuzz i wasnt in his corner you know...
JLUVBABY
i will say this too... mosely was considered shot by a lot of people before the marg fight.. look where hes at now.. just saying... this is a bad fight for pac tonight.. pac would have a better shot fighting mayweather.. it would be a lot less painfull for him...
provo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 10:08 AM) *
im sure they where i use possibly cuzz i wasnt in his corner you know...

LOL I feel u on that!
So JLUV what do u think is Pac on something ???
provo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 10:10 AM) *
i will say this too... mosely was considered shot by a lot of people before the marg fight.. look where hes at now.. just saying... this is a bad fight for pac tonight.. pac would have a better shot fighting mayweather.. it would be a lot less painfull for him...

Sorry JLUV but I still think shane is done LOL ! His big win against margarito is overated IMO ,he destroyed a guy who had just caught with loaded gloves margarito was in no way ready to fight ,his head was not in that fight! That's just thought ! Now if shane beats the shit out of berto then I'll give him credit .
But im with you on 2nites fight , Cotto all the way !

Shit yesterday when I left work I got on the intercome and said "LETS GO COTTO " LOL.all the asian people just looked at me LOL
JD
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 14 2009, 01:03 PM) *
I see NO senario where Cotto wins this fight... I hope like HELL that I'm wrong.

Pac TKO4

I can see a scenario, I just do not think it occurs.

I think Pac is going to light him up.
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 14 2009, 01:25 PM) *
I can see a scenario, I just do not think it occurs.

I think Pac is going to light him up.

Yep. But I must admit... Im more hyped for this fight then I was for Mayweather-Marquez. I hate that Roach made a big deal about weight though. Pacquiao would tourch Cotto at 147 too.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (provo @ Nov 14 2009, 12:13 PM) *
LOL I feel u on that!
So JLUV what do u think is Pac on something ???

no i dont think pac is juicing... i think he has filled in very well rising up in weight and i see no reason why he needs to make welter catch weights off the way he's been fighting...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 14 2009, 01:54 AM) *
Cottos going to whip that ass. Watch what I tell ya. He may even come off the canvas early in the fight but he's going to be victorious and Rusty Sum-Bitch is going to have dried up nutt on his face.

Eugene, you better get it all out now, because come Tuesday, I will be on you like you owe me child support. Day and night until you want to kill that bitch.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (provo @ Nov 14 2009, 12:24 PM) *
Sorry JLUV but I still think shane is done LOL ! His big win against margarito is overated IMO ,he destroyed a guy who had just caught with loaded gloves margarito was in no way ready to fight ,his head was not in that fight! That's just thought ! Now if shane beats the shit out of berto then I'll give him credit .
But im with you on 2nites fight , Cotto all the way !

Shit yesterday when I left work I got on the intercome and said "LETS GO COTTO " LOL.all the asian people just looked at me LOL

i talk shit on mosely but he has a little left in his tank still... i dont see him beating mayweather if they where to figththo but mayweather has to want to make the fight... berto is gonna be a tough fight for mosely... mosely may not win that...
moscow bear
QUOTE (Method @ Nov 14 2009, 06:49 PM) *
Steamroll and run "roughshod", yet you have it going 8? Steamrolled and roughshod is what Hatton got. That went 2.

LOL......
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 12:46 PM) *
cotto is gonna beat the brakes off pac tonight... fight should be good but imo cotto has proven he can deal with speed (mall zab and mosely) and takes a hella punch (took hell from marg whos physically much bigger than pac with possibly loaded hands for 11 rounds before folding)... wish i had a sig bet but oh well... see you guys here at the beginning of the fight card...

All you had to do was say you wanted some action in the Sig Bet thread itself....and so you know...you still have 4.5 hours to make a bet happen...

Both iron mike and StyleZ have Pacquiao and are available...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 14 2009, 02:30 PM) *
All you had to do was say you wanted some action in the Sig Bet thread itself....and so you know...you still have 4.5 hours to make a bet happen...

Both iron mike and StyleZ have Pacquiao and are available...

i did put it out there i thought ceo... but i'll take a bet with either one... im standing like a rock on my boy cotto in this one... have since day 1...
xxxxxx
Both fighters look in solid condition. Manny looks strong as fvck and could be just as strong as Cotto tonight. I still want Cotto to pull this out, but Manny is the real deal and always comes to fight. If Manny wins this fight he is p4p1 no doubt.
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 03:38 PM) *
i did put it out there i thought ceo... but i'll take a bet with either one... im standing like a rock on my boy cotto in this one... have since day 1...

Well if I were you...I'd go read through that thread to see what's expected and lay out an open challenge...lol
provo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 11:24 AM) *
i talk shit on mosely but he has a little left in his tank still... i dont see him beating mayweather if they where to figththo but mayweather has to want to make the fight... berto is gonna be a tough fight for mosely... mosely may not win that...

I think Berto will win that fight come Jan . Shane don't have great defense bertos straight right will land all day and when berto clinches he will unleash the right uppercut..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (provo @ Nov 14 2009, 02:50 PM) *
I think Berto will win that fight come Jan . Shane don't have great defense bertos straight right will land all day and when berto clinches he will unleash the right uppercut..

you might be right... in any order i see berto giving shane more problems than some on this board think he will... berto is no joke and has the speed level to keep up with shane... and thing is shane is only getting older by the passing months so there is no telling when he hits that block in his game that wont allow him to do what he used to.. there wasa time when 30's was considered old for a boxer... how times have changed..
caneman
Berto beat Mosley? Nuff said I think! Though Mosley can fight down to his comp. Mosley 9 rounds to 3!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 14 2009, 03:04 PM) *
Berto beat Mosley? Nuff said I think! Though Mosley can fight down to his comp. Mosley 9 rounds to 3!

i feel what you saying cane but mosely is not the young kid on the block anymore... i cant pick berto outright but the mayorga fight is still in my head.. before that fight you would have said the same thing bout mayorga... mayorga was not supposed to give mosely that rough a fight... lets be real bout that... mayorga is b level.... berto can and will give mosely some problems... he may or may not win the fight but its not a walk in the park for mosely like ive read on this board some think it will be... mosely has had some tought fight and the time is coming that they start showing...
JLUVBABY
bertos speed may be enough to neutralize moselys speed and really make it a give an take fight... plus i believe berto is primed to prove himself on this stage... a win here catapults him into a level status... mosely if he wins will have to make berto understand that he has no chance at winning.. he will have to teach him how to lose... can he?.. its my opinion that maybe he can but its gonna be hard as hell... how does mosely react if berto gets to unloading those power bombs he likes to throw from that in an out stance he has?.... this is a good fight on a few diffrent levels...
caneman
You mean if I smoke and drink a case of beer you can't be focused Mayo? I hear you and had Mayo winning but Mosley will smoke Berto and I got a C note on it right now!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 14 2009, 03:18 PM) *
You mean if I smoke and drink a case of beer you can't be focused Mayo? I hear you and had Mayo winning but Mosley will smoke Berto and I got a C note on it right now!

ill take a sig bet right now on that fight for the hell of it... scared of this one but i give berto that solid of a shot to pull it off to take it... not betting money with a homie... only the sport books baby... if you want that bet alert ceo... sig will last for a month.... we'll keep the sig funny but clean...
caneman
Sig bet it is and being a homie is the only reason I'd throw that C note out there!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 14 2009, 03:27 PM) *
Sig bet it is and being a homie is the only reason I'd throw that C note out there!

imma rename you SugarCaneMan.... lol....
JD
Berto's chin will not hold up.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 14 2009, 03:50 PM) *

mosely may not be able to keep up or hold up... he's getting old... he has wear an tear..
Douchebag
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 14 2009, 04:50 PM) *

Beat me to it. Berto IS going to end up on Mosley's highlight reel.
Beefkurtains
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 04:52 PM) *
mosely may not be able to keep up or hold up... he's getting old... he has wear an tear..

Wear and tear? Maybe... he is older and has had over 50 fights but other then the Forrest kd, I think Berto's probably looked more shaky in his short career. He gets gassed and has not looked good when he gets popped.
JD

Keep up with what? Berto does not like to fight at a fast pace and his chin is weak. It is just a matter of time before he gets clipped.
Lil-lightsout

laugh.gif

Only wear and tear associated with Mosley is when he wears Berto out and tears his head off.

Oh...you meant to say old school. grin.gif
JLUVBABY
lol.. you guys might be right all im saying is this fight is no walk in the park for mosely... well see in 2 months... if mosely walks through berto ill eat crow you guys know i dont make excuses for my wrong picks but i think berto gives shane hell... also give me props tonight when cotto whips pac cuzz i called it the day they announced the fight... war cotto!!!!
BrutalBodyShots
Anyone want to take a stab at what Pac and Cotto will enter the ring weighing tonight?
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 14 2009, 06:58 PM) *
lol.. you guys might be right all im saying is this fight is no walk in the park for mosely... well see in 2 months... if mosely walks through berto ill eat crow you guys know i dont make excuses for my wrong picks but i think berto gives shane hell... also give me props tonight when cotto whips pac cuzz i called it the day they announced the fight... war cotto!!!!

Do you need to warm up with an appetizer bruh?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 14 2009, 06:11 PM) *

you my man 50 grand cane... talk that after the fight tho... lol.... i got a bet going with hardhead too.. case of beer... he's a pac fan...
Douchebag
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 14 2009, 07:08 PM) *
Anyone want to take a stab at what Pac and Cotto will enter the ring weighing tonight?

Cotto 155

Pac 146
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 14 2009, 06:11 PM) *

you watching these undercard fights?
salvador
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 14 2009, 08:08 PM) *

Pac 148
Cotto 160

Who do you have in this fight? Any money down?
caneman
It should be easier after both fights! It's all good though! You know we cool!
The CEO
I'll go Cotto 158, Pacquiao 147...
JD
Pacquiao 149
Cotto 155
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 14 2009, 07:08 PM) *

Cotto at 156 and Pac at 149 is what my guess is...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Pac 148 Cotto 160

I got Cotto TKO 10
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.