Pages: 1, 2
JD

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images
caneman
I seen, both guys looked great! The size looks pretty close IMO. I am so excited for this fight!
provo
LETS GET READY 2 RUMBLE!
Im pumped for this fight both fighters look in good shape!
Pacs head is hella big LOL!

LETS GO COTTO ,PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!
STEVENSKI
Both guys look great!! No excuses from either camp & may the best man win.
Maxy
Both looking tip top tonight...Cotto will fill out more obviously...I hope he's as ready as he needs to be...

Come on Cotto....knock this mother out!
kidbazooka1
Both look to be in top shape but I wouldn't be suprsied if Manny ends up being the stronger fighter come fight night.

Manny by brutal KO in 5.
gbh32001
WOW! Pretty even...Expect a tactical battle with sporadic bombs and will punctuate the end with a nuclear left upper cut to the rib cage of Cotto in round 3. clapping.gif
bucktrain
Pac is going to look huge come fight time
KookedKrack
weight drained my ass
Yucayeke
Cotto looks like a BEAST compared to Manny. My money is on Cotto about 2000 worth, damn if I lose that plasma for my room is gonna have to wait, lmao!
Yucayeke
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 14 2009, 12:24 AM) *
I seen, both guys looked great! The size looks pretty close IMO. I am so excited for this fight!

Canemans girl looks lots better
salvador
Looking at that photo of Cotto with Pac, his stomach is obviously drained, but that six pack looks rock fucking solid. There's no way he took that training camp lightly. It reminds me of something Vargas said pointing to his own six pack before a fight (DLH I think - right before he tested positive for steroids) "Mexicans aren't supposed to look like this!" pointing proudly to his stomach.

Seriously, Cotto looks ripped. It's almost as if his calm demeanor is a psych-out trip for Pac. Fuck it, I'm throwin' a few more dollars on Cotto at +200.
The CEO
I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond during the weigh in....how sweet is that?...lol

I like how Manny has his shoes on, and Cotto doesn't...should juicen up those odds a bit...
RiverSide
Im really shocked the boxing community is favoring Pac.

No doubt in my mind Cotto takes this.

TKO 10.
torvix2000
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 14 2009, 01:49 AM) *
I like how Manny has his shoes on, and Cotto doesn't...should juicen up those odds a bit...

They are doing a good job psyching people up.
The CEO
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Fuck with those shaven armpits and wacky eyebrows Cotto looks like a damn transvestite, all he needs is some lipstick (maybe De La Fishnets could lend him some.)

I'm surprised how big Pac looks in these (yes CEO he has his shoes on) but the arms, chest etc look very similiar in size to Cotto.

I really don't know how you guys (on both sides) are calling this fight so confidently, I've really enjoyed the smack talk on the sig bets (maybe a regular feature for all big fights? Oh how I wish there could've been one for Pac/Fatton) coz I really have no fuckin idea who will win this fight.

My head says the bigger man who will do the body work in Cotto should take it but Pac continues to surprise. I'm not sure I've had more anticipation before any fight this year.

I'm sure it's a great fight and the winner fights Mosley.

Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 14 2009, 03:04 AM) *

What was Roach getting all worked up about? And did they ask for Jeremy Piven to interview them? WTF is Ari doing as part of the fight? LOL.
thehype
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Nov 13 2009, 09:30 PM) *
What was Roach getting all worked up about? And did they ask for Jeremy Piven to interview them? WTF is Ari doing as part of the fight? LOL.

Roach thought Cotto got off the scales a little too quick...felt like maybe he was really 145. Him and Santiago got into for a second, but that was it.

And yeah...Jeremy Piven was asked to interview them...he was the guest host of the weigh-in.

Cotto's upper body might fill out more than Manny's, but his legs are still going to look like toothpicks. Manny's got freakin tree trunks....they look like bodybuilder legs...that's where the surprising power is going to come from.

Pacquiao TKO4!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MABUHAY!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
rleojeda
This fight reminds me of Trinidad-Hopkins...he was so hot that many thought Hopkins was just a bump he needed to go over before the fight against R.Jones.

Cotto by TKO!
torvix2000
LOL! Pacquiao gave away his red shoes. He didn't wear it during the weigh in and during the side by side photoshoot and the stare in.
Douchebag
I love the fact that instead of playing to the crowd Cotto looked right at Manny in after the weigh in. Cotto has to feel disrespected and is definitely motivated for this fight.
Vamos Cotto coniaso.
Douchebag
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 13 2009, 09:47 PM) *
Roach thought Cotto got off the scales a little too quick...felt like maybe he was really 145. Him and Santiago got into for a second, but that was it.

And yeah...Jeremy Piven was asked to interview them...he was the guest host of the weigh-in.

Cotto's upper body might fill out more than Manny's, but his legs are still going to look like toothpicks. Manny's got freakin tree trunks....they look like bodybuilder legs...that's where the surprising power is going to come from.

Pacquiao TKO4!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MABUHAY!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I see some of that confidence wavering in your boy. Remember, screeching halt. LOL
torvix2000

Both are without their shoes on. Both are of the same size. Pacquiao's gonna tag the shiiit out of Cotto all night long.
Snoop
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 14 2009, 04:19 AM) *

Both are without their shoes on. Both are of the same size. Pacquiao's gonna tag the shiiit out of Cotto all night long.

I don't see how that picture proves both had their shoes on. I thought it was clear in the video that Pac weighed-in with his shoes. His real weight is probably around 142.5-143ish.
streetlion1
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 13 2009, 09:19 PM) *

Cotto is gonna smash Pacman...no doubt about it! Cotto looks to be in the best shape of his career coming in as the underdog...being underestimated by coach Roach....coming off a win against a better opponent....with more power more skill and more to prove based on all the passengers the Pacquiao hype train is carrying.

I expect a war for the 1st 2 rounds but Cotto controls the fight and wins by round 8-9 in impressive and dominating fashion!
torvix2000
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Nov 14 2009, 04:24 AM) *
I don't see how that picture proves both had their shoes on. I thought it was clear in the video that Pac weighed-in with his shoes. His real weight is probably around 142.5-143ish.

Sorry. I wasn't watching clearly. Hahaha! Yeah, Pac had his shoes on.
Douchebag
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 13 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Sorry. I wasn't watching clearly. Hahaha! Yeah, Pac had his shoes on.

you know what that means right? Cotto is going to be much BIGGER tomorrow night.
The Original MrFactor
Pac's body language when standing next to Cotto appears as nervous and jittery. I think he will be beaten, bloodied and discouraged by around the 5th round. Pac will look alot like DLH did in their fight. Cotto by TKO...
caneman
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 13 2009, 08:49 PM) *
I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond during the weigh in....how sweet is that?...lol

QUOTE (snoopnick @ Nov 13 2009, 10:24 PM) *

Watch the weigh in...either guy had shoes on!
The CEO
torvix2000
So, they are of the same height. Pacquiao is taller with his shoes on. Remove that and they'd be even. Cotto's in a lot more trouble.
JD
Cotto is short...I think is only around a half inch taller than Pac.

I think the big thing here is going to be physical strength, I think that if Cotto is physically stronger (which I am not even sure he will be), it will be by the smallest margin.

Pacquiao's base is ridiculously sturdy.
torvix2000
Yeah. Pacquiao is unique in the sense that he's a "leg puncher" opposite of "arm puncher". LOL! More like "calf puncher".
King Eugene
Weigh in pics dont mean shit! Probably help some folks secure bets but thats about it and to show off of the body! Cotto could have came out there and weighed in with a triple fat goose and the outcome of the fight wont change. Cotto whippin his ass for 12 straight rounds.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 14 2009, 12:11 AM) *
Yeah. Pacquiao is unique in the sense that he's a "leg puncher" opposite of "arm puncher". LOL! More like "calf puncher".

I think the subject of Manny's calves has already been banned around around these parts.
The Original MrFactor
Yoooo.... Manny's head IS huge!!! Maybe there is something to all the roid rumors... His head is as big as DLH's head when he's not training. Looks like Manny's got black headgear on. Charlie Brown walked by the weigh in and looked in and said, "God Dayum... That dude's got a big head!"

Cotto has a huge target. he's gonna beat Manny about the head until watermelon seeds come out of his mouth...

On a more serious note. Glad to see Cotto in at 45. He looks like the Cotto before the Margarito fight. i think he will be as fast as Pac, which may shock Manny. then Cotto has pretty good timing. This one may be easier than folks think. Just remembering how Cotto's shots to the body collapsed Quintanna... Go Cotto!!!
King Eugene
Cottos going to whip that ass. Watch what I tell ya. He may even come off the canvas early in the fight but he's going to be victorious and Rusty Sum-Bitch is going to have dried up nutt on his face.
torvix2000
QUOTE (JaRaNDa @ Nov 14 2009, 07:37 AM) *
Good to see Cotto kept to his word & did not abuse the catchweight bullshit.

Yeah. Catchweights are for honorable men who demythicize mythical matchups.
Big Slim Sweet
Pacman's gonna steamroll him. Run roughshod right over him. TKO 8
kidbazooka1
I agree Cotto does have real good timing but he has never fought anyone with the movement and ferocity of Manny.
JD
QUOTE (JaRaNDa @ Nov 14 2009, 01:37 AM) *
Good to see Cotto kept to his word & did not abuse the catchweight bullshit.

Cotto's a professional, he signed a contract and agreed to a weight...he had nothing to hide and was not going to disregard it.
salvador
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Nov 14 2009, 01:33 AM) *
Yoooo.... Manny's head IS huge!!! Maybe there is something to all the roid rumors...

I've never heard any of those rumors, but his body sure looks juiced.
JLUVBABY
cotto is gonna beat the brakes off pac tonight... fight should be good but imo cotto has proven he can deal with speed (mall zab and mosely) and takes a hella punch (took hell from marg whos physically much bigger than pac with possibly loaded hands for 11 rounds before folding)... wish i had a sig bet but oh well... see you guys here at the beginning of the fight card...
Method
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Nov 14 2009, 02:17 AM) *
Pacman's gonna steamroll him. Run roughshod right over him. TKO 8

Steamroll and run "roughshod", yet you have it going 8? Steamrolled and roughshod is what Hatton got. That went 2.
JLUVBABY
pacs head looks like its too big for his body... lol... huge target for cotto...
caneman
QUOTE (Yucayeke @ Nov 13 2009, 07:28 PM) *
Cotto looks like a BEAST compared to Manny. My money is on Cotto about 2000 worth, damn if I lose that plasma for my room is gonna have to wait, lmao!

Of course he is a little bigger up stairs but not sure if I see it like you! lol! And the pay off might be high but going $2000 is awful ballsy son!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 14 2009, 11:53 AM) *
Of course he is a little bigger up stairs but not sure if I see it like you! lol! And the pay off might be high but going $2000 is awful ballsy son!

no shit thats ballsy... lol.... im pickin cotto hands down and i wouldnt bet that on him or no other fighter with that kinda money, im still thinkin of layin a few hundred on cotto tho... if what i think is gonna happen tho and he really bet that kinda cash he's gonna be chillin tomorrow... lol....
provo
I can't wait for 2nite !

I was watching the Pac fight with JMM and Pac was tiny ,he's getting BIG ,his fukn head is HUGE ,
He's on Something! He's bigger than cotto LOL
D-MARV
I see NO senario where Cotto wins this fight... I hope like HELL that I'm wrong.

Pac TKO4

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.