Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao's durability WAS underated.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Douchebag
This dude is amazing.

Cotto is done..............He just doesn't have it in him anymore.

Mayweather would box circles around Manny to win a UD.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Nov 15 2009, 06:38 AM) *
This dude is amazing.

Mayweather would box circles around Manny to win a UD.

Manny was impressive. I didn't think he had it in him to hold his composure for the first part of the fight, then put it on him.
Snoop
torvix2000
Pacquiao was allowing Cotto to corner and punch him. And also Pacquiao took well some BIG SHOTS. His toughness is underrated. Just like what Shawn Porter said, "People don't really know how tough Pacquiao is.". Well, Pacquiao showed us tonight. He took some vicious shots to the body... to the head... And even his ear was "ringing" during the post fight interview.
Douchebag
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 15 2009, 01:07 AM) *
Pacquiao was allowing Cotto to corner and punch him. And also Pacquiao took well some BIG SHOTS. His toughness is underrated. Just like what Shawn Porter said, "People don't really know how tough Pacquiao is.". Well, Pacquiao showed us tonight. He took some vicious shots to the body... to the head... And even his ear was "ringing" during the post fight interview.

This is not an excuse for you to start sucking him off.
caneman
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Nov 15 2009, 01:11 AM) *

While he might be over bearing @ times...y'all talked some mad shit & deserve to hear it some bro!
JD
Cotto was no stronger in there.
Rivado
chat room fukkers!
torvix2000
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Nov 15 2009, 06:11 AM) *

I don't dig yah people. After all the hatin' you did you can't stand us? You're ridiculous. Get outta here.
kidbazooka1
Manny took some huge shots from Cotto yet was never hurt i believe people have underestimated his chin aswell.

bucktrain
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Nov 15 2009, 01:38 AM) *
This dude is amazing.

Mayweather would RUN from Manny then try to pot shot and grab and hope for a decision instead of going toe to toe and getting knocked the fuck out

FIXED.
Snoop
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 15 2009, 07:07 AM) *

I thought the key to winning was Cotto getting Pac on the ropes but Manny looked surprisingly comfortable on the ropes. While he was getting hit was some hard shots, he never looked in trouble. When I saw that, I just thought, "Oh shit. We're fucked." Cotto could have won the fight by controlling the ring with the jab. Instead he tried to outgun him and got blasted.
Keith
Pac is an animal. He is an unrelenting armored plated punching power machine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.