Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosley KOS BERTO
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
neophyte7
I just don't see what Berto brings that can stop a hungry Mosley. If Mosey KOs Berto which i think he will.. He will be in a good position for leverage against PAC or Mayweather.
Lil-lightsout
Mosley is definately knocking Berto out. Can not wait for this fight.
BigG
I think Mosley will be behind on points before he knocks out Berto in 10.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Nov 15 2009, 03:15 PM) *
I just don't see what Berto brings that can stop a hungry Mosley. If Mosey KOs Berto which i think he will.. He will be in a good position for leverage against PAC or Mayweather.

exactly if boxing fans aren't sold on berto you think the casual boxing fan is? or even knows who berto is?

I think this fight is a keep shane busy fight and really dont see it giving shane much leverage because win by decision or Ko shane still wont be a draw thus not giving him much leverage even with two belts.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 15 2009, 04:33 PM) *
I think Mosley will be behind on points before he knocks out Berto in 10.

This is how I'm seeing right now too. I think it doesn't look all that different from the Mayorga fight actually.

I think the action is going to disappoint a lot of people expecting more fireworks, but the knockout will be legit.
PR316
I doubt it honestly. I think this fight will be more tactical than anything with Berto trying to win from the outside with his speed and youth.

I got Mosley in a close decision, getting it done with harder punching and more aggression. But he'll have to come from behind to win.
mrwigi
ive got mosley by massacre
JD
Mosley KO's Berto and is left without an opponent.
Keith
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 16 2009, 06:35 PM) *
Mosley KO's Berto and is left without an opponent.

Ya, until Pac vs Mayweather. Then he would meet the winner for all the marbles... provided the 3 sanctioning bodies dont screw up a 3 title uni bout.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Keith @ Nov 16 2009, 09:06 PM) *
Ya, until Pac vs Mayweather. Then he would meet the winner for all the marbles... provided the 3 sanctioning bodies dont screw up a 3 title uni bout.

Mayweather and Pacquaio are too good for titles. What has unification ever done to deserve one of them to fight for it?

Actually I think if Pac beats May, he just might fight Mosley next. At this point I think they just keep upping the ante with him until he loses, then runs for God of the Philippines.
D-MARV
I think a lot of people will be Stunned!!!

Im going with Berto by SD!
bucktrain
After reading the article on the main page Im an even bigger fan of Sugar Shane! He speaketh the truth.
streetlion1
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 18 2009, 03:34 PM) *
I think a lot of people will be Stunned!!!

Im going with Berto by SD!

No way. Maybe a Mosley that was with his father might be in for a let down fight but not this Shane! I think he disposes of Berto in 7 rounds or so.
EpTXCHAMP
A berto win would def throw of the welter picture after pac vs may what would be next??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.