Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: all due respect to miguel angel cotto
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Thegreatequalizer
i've always been a little hard on miguel because of all the early hype, etc. i always kind of rooted against him because of that, even though i like him. with that said, i've now got great respect for his attitude after this fight. he's a class act and true champion. i wish him a long and prosperous life.
kidbazooka1
I've always admired Cotto but last night just made me more of a fan the guy is all class and a helluva fighter i hope he comes back does his thing again.
Lil-lightsout
Even though he beat my boy Mosley, I got mad respect for Cotto. Dude has fought top fighters and is always respectful.
BigG
I was fortunate to follow Miguel Cotto's career even before he became a champion. Not the best but always a classy, exciting fighter.
Snoop
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 15 2009, 09:57 PM) *
I was fortunate to follow Miguel Cotto's career even before he became a champion. Not the best but always a classy, exciting fighter.

Likewise. I remember the first fight I saw him against was Victor Sosa. My respect for him grew with each fight. Though he lost badly last night, I don't think he could have handled it any better. Big props for being a man to Cotto.
moscow bear
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 15 2009, 09:57 PM) *

one of the most exciting of this decade. he was definitely one of the best, and his fights with p4p-ers mosley and judah prove that.
caneman
Cotto is a class act & a warrior...I like the guy! I wish him the very best in every way possible.
The CEO
I've never Hated Cotto...and that says it all.

Hold your heads high, Puerto Ricans....yet another fighter to be very proud of...
Maxy
He's one of my favourite active fighters and will remain so until he retires. A class act through and through.
caneman
OMG these sigs are killing me! laugh.gif
provo
Mad props to Cotto! But I think he should hang it up now and just enjoy life and his family!

WTF LOL that pic of the Klit brothers is fukin Gay LmAO!
thehype
QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 15 2009, 04:32 PM) *
He's one of my favourite active fighters and will remain so until he retires. A class act through and through.

LMAO. Damn Maxy...that sig ain't right.

laugh.gif
Rivado
Cotto is a fool no doubt.

Cotto vs. The Baby Bull.

I like the sound of that.
uppercutking
Cotto is nothing but a class act and a true definition of how a warrior carries himself not only outside of the ring but in the ring whether in victory or in defeat. Always a class act and true warrior, my hat goes off to Miguel.
basicjab

Too bad his career was violated by that cheat Margarita, he would have a much more competitive fight and better career if that had not happened. Margarito should be banned for life and put in prison.

Anyway, truly great fighters and warriors are Cotto and Pacman! Love to see Pac fight Mosley, that would be another straightout war!!
Snoop
QUOTE (basicjab @ Nov 16 2009, 09:49 AM) *
Too bad his career was violated by that cheat Margarita, he would have a much more competitive fight and better career if that had not happened. Margarito should be banned for life and put in prison.

It's a travesty what happened to Cotto with the Margarito fight and even moreso that Margarito will most likely get the right to fight the big fights. I only want to see him get beat into retardation through a series of Mosley-like beatings, over and over and over again. Unless of course it's against Kermit Cintron, in which I would be rooting for Margarito. LOL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.