Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judah will be king at 140!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
streetlion1
Campbell, Diaz, Bradley, Khan, even Hatton depending what his next move is. I dont see anyone in that division beating Zab if he is focused and on his game.

Thoughts?
PR316
Bradley beats him. Kahn does too. If Marquez goes there he beats him too. If Edwin Valero moves up, he'd KO Judah.

The other guys probably not. Hatton is just shot so he doesn't count anymore.

Plus being king at 140 is not the stuff of greatness these days considering the lack of talent.
BigG
Khan gets KTFO..IMO...But Bradley beats Zab.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Nov 16 2009, 09:58 AM) *
Campbell, Diaz, Bradley, Khan, even Hatton depending what his next move is. I dont see anyone in that division beating Zab if he is focused and on his game.

Thoughts?

WTF? Are you serious? Tinkerbell and Peter Pan have bigger hearts than Zab. That dude is a waste of talent with zero discipline.
PR316
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 16 2009, 05:06 PM) *
Khan gets KTFO..IMO...But Bradley beats Zab.

I don't think Amir Kahn is special.

But he's young, hungry, and fighting smartly now.

Zab has more talent, but no desire and no commitment.

I really like Kahn's youth, speed, and improving skills to overcome Judah via fairly comfortable decision win at this point in there careers.
Lil-lightsout
Only two fighters I see beating Zab are Bradley and Lamont Peterson, the top two guys in the division IMO. And these two are fighting each other next. I think a properly trained Zab(if possible) would beat the rest.
PR316
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 16 2009, 05:49 PM) *
Only two fighters I see beating Zab are Bradley and Lamont Peterson, the top two guys in the division IMO. And these two are fighting each other next. I think a properly trained Zab(if possible) would beat the rest.

Not at this point. Zab hasn't trained properly since probably the fight with Miguel Cotto.

He has no desire at all. And he looked absolutley HORRIBLE in his last fight.

So bad that even Amir Khan would beat him I'm afraid.
Spyder
Zab would probably lose to Ricky Hatton at this point.

Ya hear that? laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Nov 16 2009, 10:58 AM) *
if he is focused and on his game.

When was the last time he was "focused" and "on his game."

Method
Yeah. I havent gotten past the first post in this thread yet.
Douchebag
Zab aint beating shit at this point in his career. That dude is biggest waste of talent in all of boxing.
Tha Docta
you guys cant be serious. dont you know who his advisor is?? Zab is destined for greatness now. if retard Greg cant get him to the top, nobody can!!!!
The CEO
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 16 2009, 12:47 PM) *

When he was broadcasting from his modest apartment on USTREAM the other night....you shoulda seen him...he was eatin' potato chips, reppin' Brooklyn, and talkin' about how he was back after beatin' that guy with the 20-20 record....

It was some Vintage Judah...lol
D-MARV
Judah has 0 chance of beating Bradley and he has 5% beating Khan.
BigG
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 16 2009, 07:46 PM) *
When he was broadcasting from his modest apartment on USTREAM the other night....you shoulda seen him...he was eatin' potato chips, reppin' Brooklyn, and talkin' about how he was back after beatin' that guy with the 20-20 record....

It was some Vintage Judah...lol

laugh.gif Judah is actually a cool guy once you get to see him on Ustream...

C.E.O, serious question...if Zab was just like the PRIME Judah from WeBL (Dark Lord), would Pacman have a chance against him? laugh.gif

CyruS
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 16 2009, 03:57 PM) *

C.E.O, serious question...if Zab was just like the PRIME Judah from WeBL (Dark Lord), would Pacman have a chance against him? laugh.gif

Pacman would have ZERO chance. WeBL prime on drugs Judah was to dangerous.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 16 2009, 12:47 PM) *

lol not since spinks...well maybe the floyd fight for the first 4 rds lol

I gotta see how zab looks at 140 against urango first before I'd make picks against other 140 pounders. peterson vs zab would be nice, according to zab they have had good sparring sessions
Tha Docta
Urango will KO judah. as much as it pains me to write that, urango is too strong
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 16 2009, 02:53 PM) *
Judah has 0 chance of beating Bradley and he has 5% beating Khan.

Khan has a shaky chin and was brutally KO'd in the 1st round already! Giving Zab only a 5% chance of beating Khan is ridiculous.
BigG
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 16 2009, 08:30 PM) *
Khan has a shaky chin and was brutally KO'd in the 1st round already! Giving Zab only a 5% chance of beating Khan is ridiculous.

I agree it could be a replay of the Spinks fight except I think Spinks is a better and tougher fighter than Khan.
JD
Judah will not be king of anything really.
Spyder
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 16 2009, 06:36 PM) *
Judah will not be king of anything really.

What about his hood?
D-MARV
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 16 2009, 03:30 PM) *

Please... Khan learned a painful lesson early in his career. He fought a Tall, rangy, akward opponent with a little bit of pop. Judah is past it and besides BigG, I may be the biggest fan of Judah's. Zab will never win another meaningful fight. He's Through.
caneman
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 16 2009, 03:30 PM) *

OK give him 11%!
The CEO
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 16 2009, 02:57 PM) *

lol....ok...on the serious tip?....The Dark Lord WeBL Version of Judah?....wellll.....since Packy is playing a superhero in his movie....let me put it to ya like this...

Pacquiao would be The Flash, and Judah would be Galactus...

Instant Mismatch.
JD
QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 16 2009, 07:01 PM) *
What about his hood?

No, I don't think so.
caneman
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 16 2009, 07:30 PM) *
No, I don't think so.

REAL THUGS WOULD TURN HIM OUT SKULL FUKER STYLE!
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 16 2009, 07:22 PM) *
Please... Khan learned a painful lesson early in his career. He fought a Tall, rangy, akward opponent with a little bit of pop. Judah is past it and besides BigG, I may be the biggest fan of Judah's. Zab will never win another meaningful fight. He's Through.

So did Khan get his chin fixed too? And who exactly did Khan beat to have you believe he has a 95% chance of beating Zab?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 16 2009, 07:27 PM) *
OK give him 11%!

Haha. I guess that's better than 5%.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 16 2009, 07:22 PM) *

I must say i was shocked to see lil-lightsout backing up my boy judah lol nice to see ur not biased a 5% chance is just haterism

that tall rangy beast that knocked out Khan then went on to lose to the great miguel vasquez on friday night fights lol

khan vs zab while khan is young is a toss up fight, he def needs some more experience. Im not even sure he gets past salita
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Nov 16 2009, 08:17 PM) *
I must say i was shocked to see lil-lightsout backing up my boy judah lol nice to see ur not biased a 5% chance is just haterism

that tall rangy beast that knocked out Khan then went on to lose to the great miguel vasquez on friday night fights lol

khan vs zab while khan is young is a toss up fight, he def needs some more experience. Im not even sure he gets past salita

laugh.gif

I am not the biggest fan of Zab, and he kind of is an underachiever and has mental issues, but he is still very skilled and has fought alot of good fighters and beaten some too. Many of Zabs losses in recent years has been at 147, so a drop to 140 could help him where the comp is not as tough. But Zab needs to be in shape and take camp seriously and he is a threat to anyone at 140 IF that happens. For someone to say that Zab has only a 5% chance of beating the young, untested, brutallly KO'd Khan is "haterism". Your post is right on. Sylez likes to disagree with me alot cause he takes offense that I do not bow down to the "unbeatable" PW.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 16 2009, 08:32 PM) *
If by 'some' you mean one (Cory Spinks). Then you are correct laugh.gif

At 140 Zab beat some good solid fighters, I did not say GREAT. I just looked at Boxrec to check it out to refresh my memory, and I am not saying there are greats there he beat, but there are some decent guys he fought and beat at 140.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 16 2009, 10:40 AM) *
WTF? Are you serious? Tinkerbell and Peter Pan have bigger hearts than Zab. That dude is a waste of talent with zero discipline.

Cosign!!!

Judah's a 4-round fighter, after that he falls apart. Maybe he could be "King of the 4-Rounders." Oh wait, that's Butterbean! LOL!!!

Jack
Big Slim Sweet
Why are there still Zab Judah threads on this board from time to time?

WHY

Dude. Is. Irrelevant.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 16 2009, 06:47 PM) *

Well Mr Greg Leon will get him focused alright. He is his advisor & he will advise Zab to focus & train.
King Eugene
Zab loses to Bradley and Peterson but takes everybody else out in 6. If Khan can weather the early storm he'd decision Zab. Marquez would be an interesting match up. Whoever said Zab doesn't have any heart I dont know what guy you've been watching. He may act like an asshole but the fucka wont stop fighting except for the Clottey fight.
uppercutking
Everyone here has great points on Judah, but I still believe that Zab has the skills to win at 140 as long as he A. can make 140 and B. has the focus and the latter is a big if. ZAB is a career underachiever and he still posesses lighting quick speed and reflexes and I think he has the possibility to do real damage at 140. Maybe I am a bit biased cus zab's my man Gleasons in the house, but I truly feel if he can make 140 it will be to say the least very interesting to see him fight the best in that weight divison. I hope he get's the urango fight because I can see him winning that one and then possibly setting up an unification fight down the road. Just to reiterate though these ARE ALL WHAT IFS, BUT i REALLY THINK THAT IF HE CAN FOCUS key word there that there's a realistic possibility.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 16 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Cosign!!!

Judah's a 4-round fighter, after that he falls apart. Maybe he could be "King of the 4-Rounders." Oh wait, that's Butterbean! LOL!!!

Jack

his stamina has nothing to do with his heart jack.. I mean were all giving cotto credit for sticking in the with pac when zab did the same with cotto. I think we all sometimes let our hatred for zab get in the way of our posts lol
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Nov 16 2009, 11:56 PM) *
Why are there still Zab Judah threads on this board from time to time?

WHY

Dude. Is. Irrelevant.

There has got to be something besides Pac and Mayweather to talk about.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 17 2009, 12:44 PM) *
There has got to be something besides Pac and Mayweather to talk about.

Shit,I know man..All the Mayweather and Pac-man talk is wearin me out..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.