Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Dozen Combo
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
gbh32001
A machine that will penetrates Floyd defense...

Can Manny do this to Floyd? I'm scared!
mrwigi
sorry to disappoint dude, but miguel cotto is no floyd mayweather
Maxy
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 17 2009, 01:56 PM) *

Even Cotto managed to slip the majority of those punches in that clip. Mayweather would slip or block them all.
ROLL DEEP
Maxy.....what the HELL is up with that Klitschko pic?

laugh.gif

Did you take part in a sig bet or something?
Spyder
Maxy's just expressing himself...Euro style!
Maxy
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 17 2009, 02:21 PM) *
Maxy.....what the HELL is up with that Klitschko pic?

laugh.gif

Did you take part in a sig bet or something?

I did indeed and Spyder made sure I lived to regret it...
Snoop
Yeah if that is indeed a 12 punch combo, Manny managed to land 2 punches on a defensively weaker Cotto. What do you think Mayweather's gonna do when he has BETTER defense and BETTER counter-punching skills? Not really helping your cause here bro.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 17 2009, 11:56 AM) *

The only thing this gives evidence of is your ability to ride dick like an electric bull. Cotto slipped most of those. May will smile at shit like that being thrown at him.
thehype
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 17 2009, 02:43 PM) *
Yeah if that is indeed a 12 punch combo, Manny managed to land 2 punches on a defensively weaker Cotto. What do you think Mayweather's gonna do when he has BETTER defense and BETTER counter-punching skills? Not really helping your cause here bro.

Yeah, but I bet that judge looking at Cotto's back probably thought all those punches landed.

laugh.gif

THE Pacquiao by CONTROVERSIAL Split Decision!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Snoop
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 17 2009, 09:29 PM) *
Yeah, but I bet that judge looking at Cotto's back probably thought all those punches landed.

laugh.gif

But I mean this is Cotto doing a bad Mayweather impression and slipping 10 out of 12 of those punches. Mayweather's gonna counter those shots all night long.

The only way I can see your prediction is an inflated Mayweather ego coming to the fight, which unfortunately, is VERY possible.
Snoop
And I dunno if it was just me, but did Manny look noticeably SLOWER last Saturday?
JLUVBABY
i dont know bout slower but he looked the deadliest in the ring that ive ever seen him.... and i was hopin he lost... lol.. he seems to have gotten better the bigger hes gotten...
MarzB
What a revelation. No one has EVER tried to load up to break break the Philly shell.

Problem solved. smile.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 17 2009, 05:53 PM) *
And I dunno if it was just me, but did Manny look noticeably SLOWER last Saturday?

It was just you. He looked fast as hell to me. Cotto was just faster than his last opposition thats all.
Snoop
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 18 2009, 06:28 AM) *
It was just you. He looked fast as hell to me. Cotto was just faster than his last opposition thats all.

I think even in that clip he's throwing his punches a lot wider and slower than he normally does.
gbh32001
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 18 2009, 05:53 AM) *
But I mean this is Cotto doing a bad Mayweather impression and slipping 10 out of 12 of those punches. Mayweather's gonna counter those shots all night long.

The only way I can see your prediction is an inflated Mayweather ego coming to the fight, which unfortunately, is VERY possible.
LOL!I'm just showing what Manny can do that others can't. Do you think Manny will do that against Floyd? I don't think so. Most people think JMM is smarter than Pacquiao, but its not. JMM maybe skillful than Pacquiao but Manny is smarter than him in any walks of ring intelligence. Manny's ring intelligence is underrated that's why he keeps surprising many. He breaksdown Cotto mentally and physically pretending Cotto can't hurt him that's why Cotto on retreat after six.
torvix2000
LOL!

"The Smarter Fighter Always Wins!". LOL!
torvix2000
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 17 2009, 09:29 PM) *

laugh.gif

Yeah! It would be better for a CONTROVERSIAL win for Pac. I want to see Gayweather whine to the max!!!
The CEO
I agree with Snoop....Manny WAS slower and wider with his punches for the majority of the Cotto fight...watch how he was throwing against DLH, and you'll see the difference....

Maybe THE Pacquiao is on that slippery slope of goin' downhill?...hmmmmmm
torvix2000
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 17 2009, 09:53 PM) *

LOL! Gayweather don't counter shots all night long. Think of when DLH was doin that to him. Did he counter all DLH's shots all night long? He threw counter shots 1 at a time. Against Pacquiao he'll get hit 3 to 1 simply because Pac threw 10 punches and Mayweather threw 1. Sometimes you gotta fight in order to box.
Douchebag
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 18 2009, 08:18 AM) *
LOL!I'm just showing what Manny can do that others can't. Do you think Manny will do that against Floyd? I don't think so. Most people think JMM is smarter than Pacquiao, but its not. JMM maybe skillful than Pacquiao but Manny is smarter than him in any walks of ring intelligence. Manny's ring intelligence is underrated that's why he keeps surprising many. He breaksdown Cotto mentally and physically pretending Cotto can't hurt him that's why Cotto on retreat after six.

Here we go with these shenanigans.
Snoop
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 18 2009, 01:57 PM) *
LOL! Gayweather don't counter shots all night long. Think of when DLH was doin that to him. Did he counter all DLH's shots all night long? He threw counter shots 1 at a time. Against Pacquiao he'll get hit 3 to 1 simply because Pac threw 10 punches and Mayweather threw 1. Sometimes you gotta fight in order to box.

Yes Mayweather did counter DLH all night long. You may be right he threw them as 1-2 shot combos, but they were all night long. Plus Mayweather's countershots at 154 didn't stun the sturdy chinned DLH too badly, but think about Floyd counterpunching at 147 against a lighter and more vulnerable Pacquiao? I think after 1 solid punch from Mayweather, Pacquiao's 12 punch combo will be reduced to a "however many punches thrown before Mayweather decides to counter" punch combo.
Snoop
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 18 2009, 01:18 PM) *

I actually agree with this to an extent. One thing that really surprised me last Sat was Pacquiao's ability to hang back in the opening rounds and actually execute some type of gameplan in there. But I don't think the clip reflects anything about his ring intelligence or how Manny WON'T do that against Floyd. Maybe that's just me though.
streetlion1
Only like 4 of those punches landed in that video....he would land 0-1 on Gayweathers defense....while catching 3-4 counter shots in return.
torvix2000
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Nov 18 2009, 03:41 PM) *
Only like 4 of those punches landed in that video....he would land 0-1 on Gayweathers defense....while catching 3-4 counter shots in return.

LOL! When Gayweather only throws 1 punch in that position.
streetlion1
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 18 2009, 09:43 AM) *
LOL! When Gayweather only throws 1 punch in that position.

I dont think Manny opens up like that against Gayweather....he wont have a target to hit....Gayweather uses a whole different(way better)defense and is way quicker on his feet than Cotto. Manny would eat some shots.
Douchebag
Lets not even talk about all of the traps Floyd would be setting for Manny. Manny will be a lot more cautious against Floyd after about the 2 round.
lloyd mayflower
In recent fights, i think Freddie and Pac have been able to figure out their opponents pretty good, figuring out Floyd is a whole other prospect, but i imagine Freddie learned a thing or two from the Floyd DLH fight, and hopefully has somethin up his sleeve, and im sure it wont be 12 punch flailing combos. I dont see it tho, still think Floyd takes this.
gbh32001
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Nov 18 2009, 09:32 PM) *
LOL!

"The Smarter Fighter Always Wins!". LOL!
They did it again by picking Cotto. Cotto is more smarter in the ring, Cotto has more versatile in the ring Cotto is more blah blah blah. Now look at them suffering from a sig that they never imagine.LOL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.