Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: Members of The Joe Calzaghe Hate Wagon
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
The CEO
Ward beating Kessler is gonna be HUGE for us....

yes2.gif yes2.gif yes2.gif

The Joe Calzaghe Hate Wagon: SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, blackbelt2003, KookedKrack, caneman, ROLL DEEP, Al Hata, kidbazooka1, Sweetness, BoxingStill#1, WindyCityP, Lil-lightsout, FenderDG3, Mean Mister Mustard, King Eugene, Fitz, JohnnyBlaze, xxxxxx, The Conscience, alaganza, StyleZ, Snoop, JLUVBABY, Brad

Sergeant at Arms: STEVENSKI

Inspirational Prodigy: BigG

Special Enforcer: rusty_trombone

Devil's Advocate: Spyder

South Pacific Administrator: the ollie reed fan club

FightHype Medal of Hatred Recipient: Method

Honorary President: Bernard Hopkins
PR316
That would be fine and dandy but Kessler is going to beat Ward, whom is not experienced enough to compete on this level.

Kessler TKO 10
The CEO
QUOTE (PR316 @ Nov 18 2009, 09:37 AM) *
That would be fine and dandy but Kessler is going to beat Ward, whom is not experienced enough to compete on this level.

Kessler TKO 10

You're off on this one, PR....it happens....happened to me just a few days ago...lol
caneman
I agree, Ward gets beat up in this yet it will make him better in the future even with the loss! I hope it's a great fight!
streetlion1
Ward outboxes Kessler on way to a U.D. victory.

Joe CuntSlappy can get it too!!
The CEO
QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 18 2009, 09:42 AM) *
I agree, Ward gets beat up in this yet it will make him better in the future even with the loss! I hope it's a great fight!

The fuck, cane?....you're on The JCHW....this is the moment we've all been waitin' for....

Calzaghe's bullshit legacy is about to get EXPOSED.
Method
LOL. I saw Dirrell and Froch squaring off in that SHO documentary. Direlll acted like A TOTAL DEUCHEBAG!
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Nov 18 2009, 09:51 AM) *
LOL. I saw Dirrell and Froch squaring off in that SHO documentary. Direlll acted like A TOTAL DEUCHEBAG!

lol...Dirrell is a head case....his own worst enemy....

Ward is Professional across the board.
ROLL DEEP
Anything that makes Calzaghe looks rubbish and shows his career up for what it is, is much appreciated by me.

Even though I feel as though I should support Kessler as he's from Europe (and in general, the rest of the world lumps the UK in with all of Europe), I would like Ward to win to hopefully expose Calazghe's resume.

Even if Kessler wins, Calzaghe still sucks camel balls.

The CEO
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 18 2009, 11:11 AM) *
Anything that makes Calzaghe looks rubbish and shows his career up for what it is, is much appreciated by me.

Even though I feel as though I should support Kessler as he's from Europe (and in general, the rest of the world lumps the UK in with all of Europe), I would like Ward to win to hopefully expose Calazghe's resume.

You, ROLL, are a true blue Calzaghe Hater, and a shining example of a Quality Boxing fan...

thumbsup_anim.gif
Maxy
I never liked Calzaghe...he's guilty of conning the naive and for me that is unforgiveable...

However....it kinda grates on me that Ward will get extra props for doing better against Kessler than Joe did...

I mean, that smacks of desperation to try and justify that Joe was fraudalent doesn't it and that Ward is something special...

Fact is, Ward ain't shit yet...he's below Calzaghe and has a long way to go to surpass him. I don't think he will, regardless of how this fight turns out.
The CEO
QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 18 2009, 04:08 PM) *
I never liked Calzaghe...he's guilty of conning the naive and for me that is unforgiveable...

However....it kinda grates on me that Ward will get extra props for doing better against Kessler than Joe did...

I mean, that smacks of desperation to try and justify that Joe was fraudalent doesn't it and that Ward is something special...

Fact is, Ward ain't shit yet...he's below Calzaghe and has a long way to go to surpass him. I don't think he will, regardless of how this fight turns out.

This isn't a desperate measure or an attempt to make Ward out as the next big thing...Hell...Ward won't be "special" to me after he beats Kessler...because KESSLER ain't special...

To take it one step further...Ward wouldn't be special if he wins the tournament and rules over 168...why?....because SUPER MIDDLEWEIGHT ain't shit.

This is about makin' the most out of the opportunity that has manifested....

So why don't you forget the US-Euro thing like ROLL did and HATE that "desperate to keep his 0" fucker like you're supposed to....
provo
If Joe Calzaghe was in this tournament he'd win hands down! I didn't like Calzaghe at all but after I seen him embarass the shit out of Roy I gave him his props, yeah he might not hit hard but the man throws a lot of punches and at the end of the night they do damage! And even if he came back who would beat him ???
rusty_trombone
Like I said, I kinda like Joe C., but I am showing some good ole' fashion merican solidarity for this one. Plus, CEO might lose it if Kessler wins, it will be the start to a long, hard tough winter, especially with the state of the Titans.
The CEO
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Nov 18 2009, 08:13 PM) *
Like I said, I kinda like Joe C., but I am showing some good ole' fashion merican solidarity for this one. Plus, CEO might lose it if Kessler wins, it will be the start to a long, hard tough winter, especially with the state of the Titans.

laugh.gif

I forgot all about The Titans...after they went 0-3, I stopped givin' a fuck....lol

but you're right....if I'm wrong about this one, it will definitely be a low point for me....and I haven't had a bad run in my predictions since I joined the board...

I've came through on several bold calls and had some pretty impressive stretches where I couldn't miss...

So if Kessler somehow gets this win....considering the overall...maybe I shouldn't be too hard on myself....

Just don't kick a Hero when he's down, fellas...lol

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Method @ Nov 18 2009, 09:51 AM) *

How??What was he doin?
King Eugene
I hate Calzaghe almost as much as I hate Tarver and those who know me know I cant stand Tarver's ol black ass! But damnit Calzaghe whips ass. The worse thing you can do to him is drop him. If you drop him you better knock him out cause he's coming back harder. Damn I cant stand that fucka!

LETS GO WARD!!! clapping.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 19 2009, 04:07 AM) *
but you're right....if I'm wrong about this one, it will definitely be a low point for me....and I haven't had a bad run in my predictions since I joined the board...

Just don't kick a Hero when he's down, fellas...lol

I will punt you in your cunt Mr VP. I want to see you broken & shaking like a alky with the DT's.
ROLL DEEP
I do think Calzaghe would've won this tournament, but it's his attitude and lack of BIG fights (even though he goes on like he's the best EVER to come out of Britian) that annoys me.

I agree with CEO, though.

Kessler is often regarded as one of his biggest wins (along with Lacy), so if Ward wins, how does that look for Calzaghe?

Or even better, if Froch (who I like as he's old skool) beats Kessler?! That would be ace.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 18 2009, 06:48 PM) *
So why don't you forget the US-Euro thing like ROLL did and HATE that "desperate to keep his 0" fucker like you're supposed to....

Mate, I was hating on Calzaghe before you even heard of the fuckin welsh twat OK?

Also I've got no interest in the US-Euro thing. (War Froch!! laugh.gif ).

I'm just wondering what it is supposed to prove if Ward beats Kessler really easily 2 years after Joe beat him? Everybody already knows Calzaghe has a farcial championship record against some of the biggest bums to ever get a shot.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 19 2009, 04:57 AM) *
I will punt you in your cunt Mr VP. I want to see you broken & shaking like a alky with the DT's.

laugh.gif

It'll take a lot more than that to get me.....but what I'm gonna do to your Avatar and Title will have you TERRIFIED to log in... haha.gif

QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 19 2009, 08:42 AM) *
Everybody already knows Calzaghe has a farcial championship record against some of the biggest bums to ever get a shot.

Everyone except his superfans...Calzaghe got out while the gettin' was good.....

That's why this upcoming Ward win is important....it gives us Haters well deserved, irrefutable ammunition.

I'll be on a couple of business trips (to some other boards) for a few days after this win...

laugh.gif
The CEO
It's so tasty.

Here's a thread I just started at another board...

Title: ATTN: Calzagheans. Kesslerites. Anti-Americans...I have taken your scalps.

So it's over....there will be no torturing as promised...you're in enough Pain.

You now KNOW both Calzaghe and Kessler were overrated...and could have never handled a Top American fighter in their prime.

To the ones in the title of this thread...the ones I called "garbage fans"....the ones I Owned tonight....all I will say is this....

Educate yourselves....learn how to objectively evaluate fighters and assess matchups....strive to be the best Boxing fans you can be...and most importantly...

Don't overrate your Euro fighters....or pick your fighter over a better fighter...just because he's from your country.

and that's that...

If you try to be cool, I'll be cool...if you act up...with the overtouting of your fighters thing...I will most certainly come back and Own each and every one of you again.

So anyway...back to my home board now to celebrate some more...all Quality Boxing fans are welcome to stop by and register...PM me if you don't know where I'm from and are interested.

I'll come back by here and there and observe things for the next few days...I hope you've learned a lot from what transpired this evening.

Regards,
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO
The CEO
Can I get some motherfuckin' Calzaghe Hate up in here?

Kessler...in Calzaghe's own words was his best win...other than the obvious bullshit wins over the seldom punching/old versions of Hopkins and Jones

Big G?...do you feel like I do?

Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 05:26 AM) *
It's so tasty.

Here's a thread I just started at another board...

Title: ATTN: Calzagheans. Kesslerites. Anti-Americans...I have taken your scalps.

LMAO. Tell me when the excuses start rolling in.
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 22 2009, 01:06 AM) *
LMAO. Tell me when the excuses start rolling in.

LOL...it was almost instantaneous...they're in Denial....check this out...

QUOTE (garbage fan #78)
Andre Ward didn't expose Kessler. It wasn't the wipeout everyone is making it out to be.

he won 7 or 8 rounds. None of them were beatdowns. He lunged in with his head alot something a different ref might not have allowed him to get away with. And Ward was getting caught more towards the end of the fight than at the beginning. The fight was stopped early on cuts but I thought Kessler was ahead up to that point in the 11th. So theres a good chance that fight would have ended 115-113 and 116-112. A pretty close fight.

and shit like THIS....

QUOTE (garbage fan #242)
Americans still being obsessed with Joe Calzaghe, a guy who's been retired a year now, is proof of his greatness. They just can't handle the fact a cocky white euro showed up every one of their supposedly superior fighters and had the sense to retire undefeated. Get the fuck over it. Calzaghe is a legend. If I could take any fighters style to go up against every style out there and be successful, it would be Calzaghe's. Calzaghe's style>>>Mayweather's

to which I replied...

QUOTE (me)
The Pain....The Denial.

I told you peasants to be cool...but noooo...it's like you WANT me to bathe in your Sorrow...don't make me...don't make me doit!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeessssssssssss......that's niiiiiiice.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 01:13 AM) *
LOL...it was almost instantaneous...they're in Denial....check this out...

and shit like THIS....

to which I replied...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Have you dropped Cuntslappy's tainted win over former male model Robin Reid on them yet? Ha ha ha.............
KookedKrack
As the days go by I think my hate for Calslappy lessens, Ward just shitted on his win over Kessler and it seems no one really gives a fuck about the Welshmen. I mean he retired and no one really gave a fuck. No one interviews him asking for his opinion on big fights he isn't a color commentator anywhere, not even his own people ask him to return to the ring he is truly a bum.
The CEO
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Nov 22 2009, 01:27 AM) *
Have you dropped Cuntslappy's tainted win over former male model Robin Reid on them yet? Ha ha ha.............

lol....nope....I haven't...but that's one I keep on reserve if ever necessary...

Eubank, Reid, Lacy, Kessler...then the wins against the oldtimers.

Not impressive....not nearly enough to be called a "Legend"...LMAO!

Snoop
There are some serious Euro-nuthuggers on that board.
The CEO
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Nov 22 2009, 01:32 AM) *
As the days go by I think my hate for Calslappy lessens, Ward just shitted on his win over Kessler and it seems no one really gives a fuck about the Welshmen. I mean he retired and no one really gave a fuck. No one interviews him asking for his opinion on big fights he isn't a color commentator anywhere, not even his own people ask him to return to the ring he is truly a bum.

Very true over in this part of the world...

Joe Calzaghe is basically an overrated hack...only cared about by blind Euros.
The CEO
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Nov 22 2009, 11:25 AM) *
Calzaghe is a legend in his own neighborhood. But let's not rundown the neighborhood too much, since Pacman may suffer the same fate if he doesn't start fighting something besides handpicked foregone conclusions. I've had my moments in both the UK and PI. IMO, The Rock's resume was not as stellar as his unblemished record. Don't go thinking that I'm putting Calzaghe in the same zone as Marciano, but, other than Italians, I don't think most boxing fans would vote for Rocky as the GOAT heavyweight. For the record, Italy is one of my favorite neighborhoods, and, yes, I am Sicilian.

I think I've found my favorite, new poster....lol

For the record...some garbage fan mod/admin deleted my thread over at that shithole forum...lol.....you should see the cryin' goin on over there...
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 06:24 PM) *
I think I've found my favorite, new poster....lol

For the record...some garbage fan mod/admin deleted my thread over at that shithole forum...lol.....you should see the cryin' goin on over there...

They deleted your thread? LMAO. Holy shit. Talk about not being able to handle the truth. I must have won the lottery when I finally settled on a discussion board.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 01:39 AM) *
Eubank, Reid, Lacy, Kessler...then the wins against the oldtimers.

Not impressive....not nearly enough to be called a "Legend"...LMAO!

Eubank was a good fighter.....although he was definitely way past his best days when Calzaghe beat him.

Just wanted to stick up for good ol' Chris!
The CEO
We don't have the most activity yet.....but....make no mistake about it...FightHype is THE #1 Site and Forum in The Boxing World today.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 01:24 PM) *

Can't believe they deleted your thread. Have you seen some of the absolute garbage they post over there?

Yeah obviously....you joined in... laugh.gif

I got banned over there for some shit a while back.
caneman
Banned where?
BigG
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 07:01 AM) *

Kessler...in Calzaghe's own words was his best win...other than the obvious bullshit wins over the seldom punching/old versions of Hopkins and Jones

Big G?...do you feel like I do?

laugh.gif

I'm just really happy for Andre Ward..YOU know I've been following him for the longest..since his debut. He is a super talented fighter and he only gets better and better every fight. Plus, he is a very nice guy and a family man.

Kessler is a good fighter but of course overrated by some Calzaghe fans...

Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 02:01 AM) *

I really, really need to know exactly why you need it?

What is your obsession with Joe Calzaghe?

Lets get one thing clear...just in case you have forgotten...there are NO Calzaghe nuthuggers on this forum.

Nobody gives a fuck about him on this forum.

I'm ENGLISH...born in England, live in England, die in England.

How many Welsh posters do we have up in here? Quick guess...um...none?

How many posters on THIS PARTICULAR forum have banged on about Joe Calzaghe being anything special?

...Um....none?

OK, so Ward beat Kessler much more convincingly than Calzaghe beat him two years ago.

Do you need to relish in that fact? Seriously?

Has American boxing fallen that far by the way side that you feel the need to salivate over this particular triumph?

I don't think you really need to do this do you? Not here.

Keep it where it's warranted man....come on..
The CEO
What I wanna know is why a few comments about a British fighter before and after the fight bother you so much?...I'm well aware of the very few Calzagheans on this board....that's why I traveled to the other boards to shove it down their throats...to seek and destroy them.

Has American boxing fallen that far by the way side that you feel the need to salivate over this particular triumph?

Oh...that might be it...why you're so affected....because another American talent has emerged on a Global scale, and The U.S. continues to Own Boxing...as it ALWAYS will...

You need to accept that...and the fact that top American fighters, at their best, are almost always better than top British/Euro fighters at their best....

Let it go, man...I'm not wantin' to get into it with you...
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 05:00 PM) *
What I wanna know is why a few comments about a British fighter before and after the fight bother you so much?...I'm well aware of the very few Calzagheans on this board....that's why I traveled to the other boards to shove it down their throats...to seek and destroy them.

Oh...that might be it...why you're so affected....because another American talent has emerged on a Global scale, and The U.S. continues to Own Boxing...as it ALWAYS will...

You need to accept that...and the fact that top American fighters, at their best, are almost always better than top British/Euro fighters at their best....

Let it go, man...I'm not wantin' to get into it with you...

Listen mate, if you knew the logistics and knew my personal history you would be quite clear that I have no affiliation with Joe Calzaghe. I've spent a lot of years telling my mates that this man is a fraud.

Also, there is a clear distinction between a Brit and a Euro. I'm English as you know. The Welsh are a tiny little nation who are ridiculed in my country. Most English people are gutted that we have anything to do with the bloody Euro's and would rather soldier on on our own. A Euro fighter is a foreigner and means bugger all to me. Kessler is bloody Danish. Fuck him.

Props to Ward for beating him.

However, it doesn't do anything to further diminish Calzaghe's so called legacy because his legacy is only talked about by the uneducated (in boxing terms) naive tossers who look at a record and are sold on the stats rather than the facts.

I have to stand up because I get annoyed....it's like you are bringing that shit to this board when it isn't warranted in any way whatsoever.

Boxing is a global sport and obviously fans will get behind their countrymen but when it is taken to this kinda level, where it is bracketing the whole of Europe as one, it simply lacks credibility.

End the hate war or at the very least understand that English people (and most British people), do not give a fuck about the bloody Europeans.

I'm going to bed. I'm drunk as a skunk and I got to be up in 6.
Spyder
laugh.gif

It's great that Maxy is attempting to distance himself from the sinking Euro ship.

Smart move.
The CEO
laugh.gif

Ohhh maaannnn.....Spyder with the knife turn.

Listen, Maxy....I know you can be a cunt...especially when you're drunk...lol....but I also know you're not like them...them being the stereotypical garbage fans from your side of the world....I've acknowledged this in public many times over the years...you are a Quality Boxing fan.

I also know that The United Kingdom is not United at all....for example, a man from Scotland will introduce himself as Scottish before British....I know The Irish shit on The English....The English shit on The Welsh...and how most Brits shit on The Eastern Europeans and hate to be called a Euro....lol

but when it comes to Boxing....here's what YOU know as well.....you know those garbage fans around your way will cling to any fighter who's remotely close to their region if that means beating The Americans...as of this very moment, there are Brits who WERE supporting The Dane, Kessler, already putting all their efforts behind The German, Abraham....

THAT there is desperation....that is obsession....an obsession to get at America....and I will stand up for THAT.

MY obsession is not Calzaghe...or Hatton.........most all of my Hate Campaigns were launched under one very noble premise.

and that premise to is to fucking educate, and if need be, ANNIHILATE, the nuthugging garbage fans behind these fighters...

and as we both know...there's barely any here...so I go out of my way to find them...

I do what I do for the betterment of the sport and the future of its fans...that being said....I feel very satisfied today that the Calzaghe legacy charade is over and will chill even more than I already have...

I hope you find this when you wake up and smile, man...
Mean Mister Mustard
I think people should let CEO have his moment. It's not everyday he picks a bout correctly.
The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 22 2009, 07:17 PM) *
I think people should let CEO have his moment. It's not everyday he picks a bout correctly.

Appreciate the backhand...lol
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 11:16 PM) *
Appreciate the backhand...lol

LOL
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 07:12 PM) *
Listen, Maxy....I know you can be a cunt...especially when you're drunk...lol....but I also know you're not like them...them being the stereotypical garbage fans from your side of the world....I've acknowledged this in public many times over the years...you are a Quality Boxing fan.

hahahahahaha
Maxy
I smiled.

KENSOFINE
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 18 2009, 12:11 PM) *

I agree. Calslappy was a horrible example of a combination puncher. How can a rookie noob be down with the crew?
blackbelt2003
Andre Ward KO 1 Joe Calzaghe

No doubt in my mind about it, just like there's no doubt with these two:

2002 Roy Jones Jr KO 1 Joe Calzaghe
2002 Bernard Hopkins KO 1 Joe Calzaghe

And this one:

Nigel Benn KO 1 Joe Calzaghe

Or even this one:

1995 James Toney BSKOAUO 1 Joe Calzaghe*

BSKOAUO is a new boxing term I just invented for: Bitch Slap, Knock Out And Urinate Over

It's one up from a knock out.

Black
Spyder
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Nov 23 2009, 02:39 PM) *
BSKOAUO is a new boxing term I just invented for: Bitch Slap, Knock Out And Urinate Over

It's one up from a knock out.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.