Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Kingpin will end Vitali
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
streetlion1
Im calling it...the end of Vitalis reign will come against Johnson. I think KJ is a good fighter I'll be hoping he wins.
Jack 1000
I think it would be pretty close to the 2009 version of Buster Douglas if that happens. From what I have heard of Johnson he does not have the greatest chin, power, or experience to keep Vitali off of him.

Jack
D-MARV
I can actually see Johnson lasting the full 12, but he'll lose every single round.
JD
The Kingpin is getting whooped.

He is a 20:1 dog, and I would still not bet on him.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 19 2009, 02:21 PM) *
The Kingpin is getting whooped.

He is a 20:1 dog, and I would still not bet on him.

If you have some extra cash, why not with those odds? Maybe Vitali will take him lightly? You just never know?
Romulus9
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 19 2009, 12:49 PM) *
I think it would be pretty close to the 2009 version of Buster Douglas if that happens. From what I have heard of Johnson he does not have the greatest chin, power, or experience to keep Vitali off of him.

Jack

Good jab. That's about it.

Vitali via late useless TKO or 120-108 Holmes-Cobb decision.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Kevin Johnson is a solid heavyweight contender. However, he's nowhere ready for Klitschko. He has a nice jab, but Vitali's is better. He has solid boxing skills, but Vitali's are better. All of this best strenghts, Klitschko can do better, and he hasn't faced anybody near the level of Vitali. I think I saw him last on FNF against Dallas Vargas. Yea, not a recipe for success. However, I've been known to get behind the underdog, so more power to ya streetlion. I hope Kevin Johnson does win, he may be the best heavyweight the US has right now. Just not enough to beat Vitali right now though. I think he'll win a belt though in the next couple years.
streetlion1
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 19 2009, 08:18 PM) *
Kevin Johnson is a solid heavyweight contender. However, he's nowhere ready for Klitschko. He has a nice jab, but Vitali's is better. He has solid boxing skills, but Vitali's are better. All of this best strenghts, Klitschko can do better, and he hasn't faced anybody near the level of Vitali. I think I saw him last on FNF against Dallas Vargas. Yea, not a recipe for success. However, I've been known to get behind the underdog, so more power to ya streetlion. I hope Kevin Johnson does win, he may be the best heavyweight the US has right now. Just not enough to beat Vitali right now though. I think he'll win a belt though in the next couple years.

Yeah I feel ya. Im just holding out hope that someone knocks these Klitschko sisters off their thrones. Johnson does have solid skills but no experience. I read an interview that he did on another website and he sounds very confident. If anything he will be the fastest guy Klit has fought in a while....the most well rounded as well....lets hope he can pull it off!!
MarzB
I hope so but i wouldn't bet on it. In fact I strongly doubt it..
BGv2.0
I'm not really sure why or how this guy got this shot BUT...IMHO there were better opponents out there for Vitali to fight.

King Eugene
The only person that can beat Vitali in this era is Vitali. The HW division will suck until he retires.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.