Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wlad Klitschko vs David Haye
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
I was watching some fights of theirs awhile ago and I think when they do fight, Haye will knock him out. They both can punch and they both have shaky chins but Haye has a clear speed advantage and that's the reason I pick him. I don't really like one more than the other but just my opinion.
D-MARV
I would not be surprised to see Haye KO Wlad... In fact, I expect a KO if this fight was to ever be made.
mrwigi
yea, almost any klit fight is assured a KO or TKO...I'd love to see the fight. I think it would be interesting to see if haye can get past the jab, cuz if he can, it wuld be a short night 4 wlad...
JD
Wlad will behead Haye.
salvador
Did you see Haye-Valuev??????

Haye ain't got no chance of getting past Wlad's or Vitali's jabs. Zero. Those guys are just too big and too long and those jabs will be free money all night. Haye has a puncher's chance with Wlad if he can somehow get inside and surprise Wlad sometime around the 5th when Wlad is a little tired. Outside of that, this is a massacre.
The CEO
QUOTE (JD @ Nov 19 2009, 07:44 PM) *
Wlad will behead Haye.

This.

One flush lead left hook from Wlad above the shoulders, and Haye will prance to the canvas like a drunken Naomi Campbell on the catwalk....
Lil-lightsout
Man I was really high on Haye before Valuev, and thought he would destroy him. Though he won the fight, I was kind of dissappointed in the way he fought. Maybe his hand was hurt too bad, and that's why he did not get rid of that joke of a champ? But anyway, before I thought Haye had a decent shot to KO Wlad. Now I think Haye has a very slim shot at beating Wlad. The ONLY way he beats Klit is if he gets him out of there in the first 2 or 3 rounds. Otherwise Wlad will give him a systematical beatdown.
Romulus9
Wlad may knock Haye clear out of the ring. Through the ropes and onto the floor beside Jim Lampley a la Hasim Rahman, over the ropes movie style, whatever.
Maxy
Haye definitely hurt his hand badly, and early in the Valuev fight but it didn't change his game plan which was always to stay out of the way...this was probably due to him being unsure if he could hurt the giant.

With Wlad he will know he has the power to hurt him because Wlad has been hurt and stopped before. That is why I think Haye will be aggressive....it could be to his undoing or he could finish Wlad early. He is quicker and hits damn hard.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 20 2009, 03:02 PM) *
Haye definitely hurt his hand badly, and early in the Valuev fight but it didn't change his game plan which was always to stay out of the way...this was probably due to him being unsure if he could hurt the giant.

With Wlad he will know he has the power to hurt him because Wlad has been hurt and stopped before. That is why I think Haye will be aggressive....it could be to his undoing or he could finish Wlad early. He is quicker and hits damn hard.

Did you lose a sig bet or something? That is the GAYEST pic man...it disgusts me every time I see it...It is so incest/homoerotic on their parts...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I would like Haye to win because he seems a bit more fun and interesting than the Klits. He plays the braggert part particularly well and i understand that many fans would tune in just to see him get decapitated, but at least it means fans would start taking notice in the HW division again.

Unfortunately I don't see him winning this fight. Like CEO I see him going the Naomi Campbell route doing a chicken dance on the catwalk.
Maxy
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Nov 20 2009, 04:10 PM) *
Did you lose a sig bet or something? That is the GAYEST pic man...it disgusts me every time I see it...It is so incest/homoerotic on their parts...

I just have to clarify.......YES I DID LOSE A SIG BET.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 20 2009, 04:59 PM) *

You think Vitali's junk is touching Wlads...?
Maxy
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 20 2009, 05:31 PM) *
You think Vitali's junk is touching Wlads...?

If that's your kettle o' fish son...go for it.
The CEO
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Nov 20 2009, 04:10 PM) *

I'm disappointed in you, BG...you didn't follow THE FH Cotto-Pacquiao Sig Bet Thread?

Being an oldtimer like yourself...it was right up your alley.

QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 20 2009, 04:59 PM) *

laugh.gif

You really got killed.

Spyder has become an absolute BEAST....he's makin' hot picks, torturing Sigs, and brewin' his own Beer....RESPECT.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 20 2009, 06:27 PM) *
I'm disappointed in you, BG...you didn't follow THE FH Cotto-Pacquiao Sig Bet Thread?

Being an oldtimer like yourself...it was right up your alley.

laugh.gif

You really got killed.

Spyder has become an absolute BEAST....he's makin' hot picks, torturing Sigs, and brewin' his own Beer....RESPECT.

Yes indeedy.

It's all good.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 20 2009, 06:12 PM) *
If that's your kettle o' fish son...go for it.

I'm not the one with the gay picture as there sig. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.