Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather "Im in a No Win Situation, cus if I beat him they going to say I suppose to"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kingknockout
cus Im the bigger man and Im floyd mayweather"

"If I out box him they are going to say, the fight was boring"

"If I beat him, they are going to say, of course, he lost before"

they asked Manny three times did he want to fight me, he said talk to my promoter, they didn't ask your promoter, they asked you, they asked him a second time "Do you want to fight floyd mayweather" he said I want to go on a vacation with my family, they asked him a third time "Do you want to fight floyd mayweather" "I had a tough fight with Miguel Cotto"

people are trying to force this man to fight, If he wants it, Im right here, Im in a No win situation

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...OOSiBckz104HNis

ok.gif
Keith
Its an excuse on top of another 2 other excuses. He wont fight Manny unless he gets the lions share of the money then bashes Manny for not taking the fight. Then says he shouldnt have to fight Manny cause he's suppossed to win. Does this guy ever run out of excuses?
JD
No doubt. Someone like Matthew Hatton is a win-win, he has only been beaten clean once in the past 18 months, and that was by Craig Watson...the dudes no joke. Lovemore N'Dou was only able to escape with a draw in his last fight...win....win!
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Nov 19 2009, 09:41 PM) *
cus Im the bigger man and Im floyd mayweather"

"If I out box him they are going to say, the fight was boring"

"If I beat him, they are going to say, of course, he lost before"

they asked Manny three times did he want to fight me, he said talk to my promoter, they didn't ask your promoter, they asked you, they asked him a second time "Do you want to fight floyd mayweather" he said I want to go on a vacation with my family, they asked him a third time "Do you want to fight floyd mayweather" "I had a tough fight with Miguel Cotto"

people are trying to force this man to fight, If he wants it, Im right here, Im in a No win situation

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...OOSiBckz104HNis

ok.gif

What an idiot.. No one is forcing manny to fight floyd, the whole world is forcing floyd to fight manny.. if he is brave and skillful as what he said he is, then why not fight manny.. Manny is most logical fight for him.. he has everything to gain..
1. manny is small for him
2. a huge payday awaits him
3. will silence all his critics
4. will be called legend
5. to be p4p once again
6. will be top dog in welter

Manny already said yes in fighting floyd.. but where is floyd btw??? Of course manny will hav a vacation and he will be running in congress in may 2010 so he will be busy in early 2010 , and he needs to recover from the cotto fight..

i really doubt that manny-floyd will materialized.. il be hearing the same sh*t from floyd from this day forward.
kingknockout
QUOTE (Keith @ Nov 19 2009, 09:55 PM) *
Its an excuse on top of another 2 other excuses. He wont fight Manny unless he gets the lions share of the money then bashes Manny for not taking the fight. Then says he shouldnt have to fight Manny cause he's suppossed to win. Does this guy ever run out of excuses?

did you just not look at the damn video, of the man saying he IS RIGHT HERE, waiting....while manny is the one making the excuses
kingknockout
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Nov 19 2009, 10:22 PM) *
What an idiot.. No one is forcing manny to fight floyd, the whole world is forcing floyd to fight manny.. if he is brave and skillful as what he said he is, then why not fight manny.. Manny is most logical fight for him.. he has everything to gain..
4. will be called legend
5. to be p4p once again

Manny already said yes in fighting floyd.. but where is floyd btw??? Of course manny will hav a vacation and he will be running in congress in may 2010 so he will be busy in early 2010 , and he needs to recover from the cotto fight..

i really doubt that manny-floyd will materialized.. il be hearing the same sh*t from floyd from this day forward.

awwww that's so much fucking bullshit in those few words and YOU know it, c'mon, are you serious? you are actually going to ride that man like that?

let floyd say he wants to go on vacation and see what ppl say...

let floyd say he needs to recover from a fight and see what ppl say.

this is pathetic lol rtfm.gif

I like manny, he's earned my respect hands down, cus he's a damn good fighter, and the guy goes at it no matter who is on the opposite side of the ring, but I cant lie and act like ppl don't WANT to see floyd lose, I can't lie and say floyd was making excuses in the video, when he basically said "He was right there" "but manny aint calling him out"'

now everybody know damn well if this was floyd being interviewed and asked about shane and he responded I need to talk to my promoters...that he would get bashed..but I guess since its pacman its different right?

floyd wont get props if he took this fight, and he wont get props if he took the mosley fight.
leonthegee
floyds right he is the bigger man and the better fighter. nobodys gonna be surprized if he beats pacquiao.
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Nov 19 2009, 10:35 PM) *
awwww that's so much fucking bullshit in those few words and YOU know it, c'mon, are you serious? you are actually going to ride that man like that?

I like manny, he's earned my respect hands down, cus he's a damn good fighter, and the guy goes at it no matter who is on the opposite side of the ring, but I cant lie and act like ppl don't WANT to see floyd lose, I can't lie and say floyd was making excuses in the video, when he basically said "He was right there" "but manny aint calling him out"'

now everybody know damn well if this was floyd being interviewed and asked about shane and he responded I need to talk to my promoters...that he would get bashed..but I guess since its pacman its different right?

floyd wont get props if he took this fight, and he wont get props if he took the mosley fight.

what r trying to say... manny need to fight floyd asap???
no manny is same as others not like floyd.. floyd always saying things that he doesnt do.. sh*t man, manny never calls any fighters, he just fight them.. floyd never backs whats he says, that makes him look stupid.. and for your info, manny already said YES when asked if he is willing to fight floyd..but did floyd says "i want to fight manny"? or did he answer if he was asked if he wants to take a piece of manny? oh yeah he replied "manny has lost, im in no win situation, manny is under arum blah blah blah".. he cant even answer a directly in a simple question.. and sh*t man, i like floyd skill but he aint man enough to stand what he's saying.. "floyd wont get props if he took this fight, and he wont get props if he took the mosley fight." what???? floyd will gain everything if he took manny fight, the belt, he p4p king, the accolades as a legend, the money and silence the critics..
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 19 2009, 10:37 PM) *
floyds right he is the bigger man and the better fighter. nobodys gonna be surprized if he beats pacquiao.

i disagree with u.. the world now knows that manny is a welter, there is no lil man anymore. If the world was surprised in floyd-marquez fight how much more if he wins against manny????
kingknockout
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Nov 19 2009, 11:00 PM) *
what r trying to say... manny need to fight floyd asap???
no manny is same as others not like floyd.. floyd always saying things that he doesnt do.. sh*t man, manny never calls any fighters, he just fight them.. floyd never backs whats he says, that makes him look stupid.. and for your info, manny already said YES when asked if he is willing to fight floyd..but did floyd says "i want to fight manny"? or did he answer if he was asked if he wants to take a piece of manny? oh yeah he replied "manny has lost, im in no win situation, manny is under arum blah blah blah".. he cant even answer a directly in a simple question.. and sh*t man, i like floyd skill but he aint man enough to stand what he's saying.. "floyd wont get props if he took this fight, and he wont get props if he took the mosley fight." what???? floyd will gain everything if he took manny fight, the belt, he p4p king, the accolades as a legend, the money and silence the critics..

wheres yours source of information where manny said yes?

and PPL WONT GIVE FLOYD PROPS IF HE BEAT MANNY, IT JUST WONT HAPPEN, yu can qoute me on this for future reference
leonthegee
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Nov 19 2009, 08:05 PM) *
i disagree with u.. the world now knows that manny is a welter, there is no lil man anymore. If the world was surprised in floyd-marquez fight how much more if he wins against manny????

well ur blind then and obviously havent watched all of floyds fights. floyd is old school and the fights gonna be at his pace. the way all his fights have been. fighters always say their gonna throw more punches and they never do. once they get in the ring with floyd and they see the skills its an easy fight. cotto was able to land his jab and floyds gonna land his. to the body and the head. his straight right hand-left hook to the body combo will control the fight. no different than any other mayweather fight.
Romulus9
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 19 2009, 10:57 PM) *
well ur blind then and obviously havent watched all of floyds fights. floyd is old school and the fights gonna be at his pace. the way all his fights have been. fighters always say their gonna throw more punches and they never do. once they get in the ring with floyd and they see the skills its an easy fight. cotto was able to land his jab and floyds gonna land his. to the body and the head. his straight right hand-left hook to the body combo will control the fight. no different than any other mayweather fight.

Yeah, both Castillo fights sure were easy, including the first one that was an outright robbery.

The Judah fight was a breeze too, at least according to Glen Hamada.

Mayweather doesn't want the Pacquiao fight. He doesn't want the Mosley fight. He damn sure doesn't want any of Paul Williams.

He wants a huge paycheck to fight the likes of Carlos Baldomir and Ricky Hatton on PPV.

Maybe he can have a $30 million PPV showdown with Vic Darchinyan live from Armenia.

F*ck Floyd Mayweather and his 'legacy' that's not worth the paper I wipe with.
kingknockout
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Nov 20 2009, 12:06 AM) *
Yeah, both Castillo fights sure were easy, including the first one that was an outright robbery.

Mayweather doesn't want the Pacquiao fight. He doesn't want the Mosley fight. He damn sure doesn't want any of Paul Williams.

He wants a huge paycheck to fight the likes of Carlos Baldomir and Ricky Hatton on PPV.

Maybe he can have a $30 million PPV showdown with Vic Darchinyan live from Armenia.

at this hating ass fool
leonthegee
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Nov 19 2009, 09:06 PM) *

dude u cant compair the amount of punishment that these two fighters have taken. one of them hardly takes any and the other one takes a ton. now im gonna let u guess which one barely takes any and which one takes a ton.
Snoop
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Nov 20 2009, 02:41 AM) *

Floyd says that shit ALL the time after a fight.

Interviewer: "Who do you want next Floyd?"
Floyd: "Oh you know. I'ma talk to my team first, you know, Al Haymon, Lenord Ellerbe, you know how we do! Shout out to my sponsors! You know I gotta make that paper."
Interviewer: "But Floyd, who do YOU want to fight next?"
Floyd: "I'm not here to talk about money."
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Nov 19 2009, 11:55 PM) *
wheres yours source of information where manny said yes?

and PPL WONT GIVE FLOYD PROPS IF HE BEAT MANNY, IT JUST WONT HAPPEN, yu can qoute me on this for future reference

maybe your not updated man.. manny already said yes, i read it in a newspaper 2 days ago.. bu no word from floyd about manny's answer.. oh yeah he is busy looking for a fight in UK.. People wants to see him fight the best, it was long been due..
DatuLakandula
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 19 2009, 11:57 PM) *

lol how can u say that if we havent see floyd fight the best??? its all ur opinions that makes floyd win over manny.. thats why boxing fans wants to see him fight manny to see if he is skilled enough to beat the top dogs in the welters.. manny proved everybody that he is a top dog... NOW WHAT DID FLOYD PROVED TO BE A TOP DOG??? FIGHT A BLOATED 135 POUNDER??? DOES THAT PROVED ANYTHING???
and please b4 u comment that i am blind, maybe ur to deaf to hear what floyd are saying and blind to see what floyd is doing in his so called legendary carrier..
gbh32001
Floyd fans, where is your loud mouth egocentric, narcisistic boy when Cotto-Margarito-Mosley-Clottey-Williams-Quintana fight each other? Your boy has no balls and yet you keep licking this tranvestites. Before he have the right to fight Manny he should get past Mosley,Berto,Cotto,Margarito,Clottey first, that is if he have one percent of guts. I'm not surprise if he will pick Manny for an easy route, Mosley will bust him up.
streetlion1
QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Nov 19 2009, 08:22 PM) *
4. will be called legend
5. to be p4p once again

I agree but I dont think Gayweather fighting Manny makes him the top dog at Welter....to me you have to beat the man to be the man and the man at welter is Shane Mosley....who both Gayweather and Pacman want no part of.
MarzB
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 20 2009, 08:28 AM) *
Floyd fans, where is your loud mouth egocentric, narcisistic boy when Cotto-Margarito-Mosley-Clottey-Williams-Quintana fight each other? Your boy has no balls and yet you keep licking this tranvestites. Before he have the right to fight Manny he should get past Mosley,Berto,Cotto,Margarito,Clottey first, that is if he have one percent of guts. I'm not surprise if he will pick Manny for an easy route, Mosley will bust him up.

This is TOO easy..

Cotto-Margarito- He was retired circa July 07

Mosley-Clottey - When did they fight???

Williams-Quintana - Circa Feb '08. That fight was signed I believe in November and/or December and in case you forgot, Floyd was signed to fight Hatton then.

The rest of your post is moronic. The "right" to fight Manny,lol. Ok sit down..
kingknockout
QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 20 2009, 10:19 AM) *
This is TOO easy..

Williams-Quintana - Circa Feb '08. That fight was signed I believe in November and/or December and in case you forgot, Floyd was signed to fight Hatton then.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO
darroy
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Nov 19 2009, 09:35 PM) *

i think he would get props if he fought mosley ,pac, p williams. i think it's that he and some of his faithful followers are afraid to see him take on those challengers because he could actually lose. you tell us if he's not going to fight those guys then who? the hattons? zab judah again? how about acelino freitas since he has a whole country behind him like marquez did? even if great fighters lose fights they are still called great when they willingly fight all comers and truly challenge themselves. that's the difference between floyd and the GREATS. they have losses because they fought the best while floyd chooses who to fight so he can look great!
darroy
QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 20 2009, 10:19 AM) *
This is TOO easy..

yeah but when he retired those guys cotto, marg, p williams, mosley, were there to fight but for some reason he chose not to because he had nothing to prove in his words. so why come back if you have nothing to prove? now he yells about all of these guys having losses. yeah because unlike floyd they are willing to fight the best and each other while he runs his mouth about being the greatest ever but not wanting to truly test himself. his talent is enormous but i am waiting on him to fight the toughest opponents available and not just look for fights that he KNOWS he will win while padding his pocketbook. why else would he even bring up ricky hatton's name in the RA the rugged man interview unless his goal is to make as much money with as little risk possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.