Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9 PM (CST) Kessler vs. Ward (SPOILERS @ 9:15)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
This thread is for the round by round and post fight comments on the fight tonight. Keep everything in this thread. Only private streams through PM or e-mail are permitted.

Jack

Administrator
EirbinX
Ward UD 117-111
JLUVBABY
ward is gonna take this tonight... similar in style to the way i whipped ceo in fnr4 last summer... lol....
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 21 2009, 05:21 PM) *
ward is gonna take this tonight... similar in style to the way i whipped ceo in fnr4 last summer... lol....

and your cousin has avoided a rematch with me ever since that fight...a fight Atlas said should have been a Split Decision in the post fight commentary....

smile_anim.gif

Anyway....I understand him duckin' me....I'm sure he don't ever wanna run that hard again.

laugh.gif
Romulus9
Ward.

Easy.
D-MARV
Ward UD!
The CEO
Get HYPED, people...this is HUUUUUUGE......Calzaghe's legacy gets EXPOSED....garbage fans get CRUSHED.

$1000 on Ward by Decision.

COME ON NOW!!
Lil-lightsout
Don't know why, but I am not as excited for this fight as usual. Think the fights a toss-up, and really don't care who wins at this point. I should be rooting for Ward though.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Nov 21 2009, 07:06 PM) *
Ward.

Easy.

Romulus on a side note, who is that chick on one of your gif's? She's serioulsy driving me to the point of distraction. LOL

I'm going with Kessler. I thought he gave that cunt faced Welshman a tougher fight than either Nard or Roid. Kessler has been at this level before albeit failed to take the win, but I like his experience in this one. Dunno just not that impressed with Ward.

CEO those aren't real dollars you got on Ward? LOL
D-MARV
No way you put 1000 on Ward... Are you that confident? I put 40 dollars on Ward by Decision @ +320
The CEO
Fuck YEAH I threw 1000 real American dollars on Ward....lol

Remember my thread 4 months ago where I called this my Pick of The Year?...and said I was gonna put "mortgage money" on Ward...

Well there it is...lol...the fight is upon me.

Now I just gotta pray Ward don't stop him... mellow.gif

Romulus9
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Nov 21 2009, 07:55 PM) *
Romulus on a side note, who is that chick on one of your gif's? She's serioulsy driving me to the point of distraction. LOL

I'm going with Kessler. I thought he gave that cunt faced Welshman a tougher fight than either Nard or Roid. Kessler has been at this level before albeit failed to take the win, but I like his experience in this one. Dunno just not that impressed with Ward.

CEO those aren't real dollars you got on Ward? LOL

You seriously don't know?

That's MMA goddess, and the world's perfect woman... Gina Carano.
The CEO
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 21 2009, 08:10 PM) *
No way you put 1000 on Ward... Are you that confident? I put 40 dollars on Ward by Decision @ +320

It's all about the +320, baby....were you not here when I put $3000 on Mayweather-Hatton for the straight win and some chunks on several stoppage rounds?

I was locked in DEEP on that one....HAD to win.
D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 21 2009, 08:16 PM) *
It's all about the +320, baby....were you not here when I put $3000 on Mayweather-Hatton for the straight win and some chunks on several stoppage rounds?

I was locked in DEEP on that one....HAD to win.

I wasn't here for the Htton-Mayweather fight but I won some dough on that fight too. Damn, The most I ever put down was 300 on Eddie Chambers over Peter. I was certain of that victory. I put down 100 last week on a Pacquiao stoppage.
Romulus9
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 21 2009, 08:27 PM) *
I wasn't here for the Htton-Mayweather fight but I won some dough on that fight too. Damn, The most I ever put down was 300 on Eddie Chambers over Peter. I was certain of that victory. I put down 100 last week on a Pacquiao stoppage.

Mosley-Berto going the distance looks like easy money on an over/under. Same for Diaz-Malignaggi II.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Nov 21 2009, 08:14 PM) *
You seriously don't know?

That's MMA goddess, and the world's perfect woman... Gina Carano.

Nah I didn't. I'm clearly not an MMA fan. I do feel a google search coming on though.......................
The CEO
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 21 2009, 08:27 PM) *

Well you missed an exciting time on the board...the lead up to that fight on here was at a fever pitch....The Hatton Hate Wagon was in full effect...lol

I was very, very selective on my Boxing gambling since that big win....didn't bet again up until Pac-Hatton....and I've started to bet more frequently....I've actually lost a total of about $1000 on my last 3 bets...picked the right fighter/wrong result on 2 out of 3 of them...lol
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 21 2009, 08:30 PM) *
Fuck it, I just put a little play money on Ward decision. My site fucked up, originally they had Ward at $4.00 for decision and they update it to $3.75, but in a different section they still didn't update the odds on that and Ward was still $4.00 so I threw a little on that, lol.

There ya go!...wish I had that extra .55 or .80...

but yeah, man...Ward by Decision is the smart AND sexy bet here....it's hard to let her walk by without introducing yourself.

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 21 2009, 04:50 PM) *
and your cousin has avoided a rematch with me ever since that fight...a fight Atlas said should have been a Split Decision in the post fight commentary....

smile_anim.gif

Anyway....I understand him duckin' me....I'm sure he don't ever wanna run that hard again.

laugh.gif

the rematch has been avoided cuzz my cuzzin lives in katy on the other side of houston but i think hell be out here for christmas... lol... ill set it up... lol...
MarzB
Kessler beats Ward he's the real deal but I think he's such an overrated Euro if there ever was one. But I'm willing to give respect should he beat WARD no doubt..
JLUVBABY
wards bout to bring this belt home...
KookedKrack
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 21 2009, 11:19 PM) *
wards bout to bring this belt home...

drinks.gif

yup kessler is getting schooled
JD
I got Kessler...decision...Ward gets hurt in this one at some point.
MarzB
I really wanted to go to this fight. Great that it's a packed house.

But boxing is dead right,lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 22 2009, 01:10 AM) *
Fuck YEAH I threw 1000 real American dollars on Ward....lol

Remember my thread 4 months ago where I called this my Pick of The Year?...and said I was gonna put "mortgage money" on Ward...

Well there it is...lol...the fight is upon me.

Now I just gotta pray Ward don't stop him... mellow.gif

So you wanna be homeless & a janitor?
MarzB
They're both BONE dry wow..
KookedKrack
Wards takes round 1.....
MarzB
Easy round for Ward..

I only worry that he's showing too much of his arsenal earlier..
KookedKrack
Ward might stop this guy....
MarzB
20 -18 to Ward.

He's landing from a distance and when Kessler gets close. Nice hooks and uppercuts
D-MARV
A Superstar is being born right in front of our eyes fellaz!
JD
Kessler looks horrific...
KookedKrack
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 21 2009, 11:44 PM) *
A Superstar is being born right in front of our eyes fellaz!

Applaud him.
MarzB
Come on Kessler,lol. You're supposed to erase the Euro stereotype because you're getting taken to SCHOOL literally.

Ward 30-27
D-MARV
It wont go 8... Ward going to stop this guy!
JLUVBABY
wards gonna win this in my opinion but i see abraham givin my boy problems...
JD
I think Jermain Taylor would be better.
MarzB
yes... I loved when he put Miranda out of his misery and now this.

S-O-G S-O-G S-O-G S-O-G

He took a beautiful hook from Kessler and landed a lovely right after it..

Btw, Tarver is great as a color commentator
MarzB
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Nov 21 2009, 10:51 PM) *
wards gonna win this in my opinion but i see abraham givin my boy problems...

Thats going to be a GREAT fight
JLUVBABY
i hate it when the corner tells fighters their opponents are starting to get tired...
kidbazooka1
Wow is Ward really dominating?
JLUVBABY
kesslers left eye is starting to look bad...
KookedKrack
kessler is getting SCHOOLED ward is doing whatever he wants in there
JLUVBABY
kesslers trying to give it up sounds like...
Mean Mister Mustard
What rd?
JLUVBABY
wards gonna win this by tko... kessler didnt wanna go back out that last round....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Nov 21 2009, 10:06 PM) *
What rd?

round 9 right now...
KookedKrack
shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif

@ Kessler's face and that fucking bruise on the left side of his body
MarzB
I didn't realize there were those reading the thread that wasn't watching so let me describe.

Before the start of round 9, Kessler was complaining that he can't see. His trainer told him you need a knockout. The round was lack luster but for the most part Ward's controlling him with the jab and Kessler's desperate. There was a bad headbut that acutally caused the cut but regardless, Kessler is clearly loosing the fight CLEARLY
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (MarzB @ Nov 21 2009, 11:11 PM) *
I didn't realize there were those reading the thread that wasn't watching so let me describe.

Before the start of round 9, Kessler was complaining that he can't see. His trainer told him you need a knockout. The round was lack luster but for the most part Ward's controlling him with the jab and Kessler's desperate. There was a bad headbut that acutally caused the cut but regardless, Kessler is clearly loosing the fight CLEARLY

Thanks for the update. I imagine they are at round 11 now?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.