Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting video on the Disney movie "Aladdin"
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG

I can clearly hear someone say "Good Teenagers, take off your clothes."
Snoop
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 22 2009, 09:21 PM) *

I can clearly hear someone say "Good Teenagers, take off your clothes."

That was Aladdin and the original line is supposed to be "Good kitty, take off and go." But it sounds like what you wrote.

The rumor is that one of the final cut guys that worked for Disney was getting fired so he put all these fucked up messages in other movies. If you look at Little Mermaid for example, there's a picture of a huge dildo on the cover, and during the marriage scene, the priest gets a huge boner. Also, in The Lion King, when he's reminiscing about the past, he sits in a pile of flower petals that spread into the air and eventually spell "Sex" while they're floating away.
Snoop
Al Hata
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 23 2009, 11:01 AM) *
That was Aladdin and the original line is supposed to be "Good kitty, take off and go." But it sounds like what you wrote.

The rumor is that one of the final cut guys that worked for Disney was getting fired so he put all these fucked up messages in other movies. If you look at Little Mermaid for example, there's a picture of a huge dildo on the cover, and during the marriage scene, the priest gets a huge boner. Also, in The Lion King, when he's reminiscing about the past, he sits in a pile of flower petals that spread into the air and eventually spell "Sex" while they're floating away.

True. I did a report on this in high school and can confirm all those you listed are true.
rusty_trombone
It's ok, all those kids have dicks and vaginas, they'll figure out what to put in what eventually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.