Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marvin Sonsona vs. Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. for the WBO Junior Bantamweight title?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
I read that this might happen next?

The Philippines-Puerto Rico rivarly seems to be heating up!

First we got Juan Manuel Lopez beating up Gerry Penalosa

Ivan Calderon vs. Rodel Mayol

And then of course. MANNY PACQUIAO vs. MIGUEL COTTO the big one in which Manny devoured Miguel Cotto

Now we got two very good prospects possibly fighting next...

PR316
I've seen a small bit of Vazquez and he looks impressive but I have not seen Sonsona yet.

Should be good.
kidbazooka1
Both are pretty evenly matched though I think Sonsona hits harder.

I see it as a pick em' fight.
mexi-cutioner
Sonsona looked terrific dismantling former world champ Wandee Singwancha and then gutting it out in a close, but clear Unanimous decision vs veteran world champ Jose Lopez, however he looked no better than average in his last fight getting only a draw vs a no name fighter in what was supposed to be a cakewalk. But from what I see, this kid is stilll growing, he's apparently grown close to 2 inches since winning the title in September and apparently his camp could not do anything about him not making weight as he was munch too big for the 115 pound limit. We'll see what happens, Sonsona is extremely raw and has alot of potential but he's still a question mark in my books
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.