Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm making a new video
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Any suggestion for some fights I should use, I'm planning on using footage on Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Leonard, Duran, Tyson, Morales, Pacquiao, Barrera, Mayweather, Chavez..for starters...I wanna make this video epic. laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 24 2009, 02:01 AM) *
Any suggestion for some fights I should use, I'm planning on using footage on Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Leonard, Duran, Tyson, Morales, Pacquiao, Barrera, Mayweather, Chavez..for starters...I wanna make this video epic. laugh.gif

That's THE Pacquiao damn it!

Anyone else is just filler.

laugh.gif

Corrales/Castillo is always nice.
BigG
^ Sorry, Judah's TKO over Spinks will be on the video...

Of course Hopkins will be on it...and THE Pacquiao will be in it. laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 24 2009, 02:23 AM) *
^ Sorry, Judah's TKO over Spinks will be on the video...

You know what's messed up? When I read that, I thought back to that TKO over Spinks and thought to myself, "That wasn't THAT good. Surely there must be another Judah highlight over a good name that's better out there." But now that I think about it, I don't know if there is?

dntknw.gif

thehype
Actually, now that I think about it, you know what would be a good video?

One about quitting! Like, take some clips of guys when you can just see the quit in their eyes and throw that in a video with some good music to it. You know...that look that De La Hoya had his eyes in the corner...Cotto taking that knee against Margarito...Freitas calling it quits against Corrales and Diaz...Rahman complaining his way out of the Toney fight...you could even get your Judah footage in with him talking to the doctor to get out of the Clottey fight.

laugh.gif

Yeah...seriously, that would be a good video if done with the right music...maybe Love Hurts.

BigG
Stop hating on Judah, hype...his knockout wins over Terron Millet, Cosme Rivera, Jaime Rangel, Allan Vester, Jan Bergman were great..
BigG
His last win was also great. His opponent only had 19 losses coming into the fight.

ROLL DEEP
Hurry up with the vid, dude! Can't wait to see it.

I trust your judgement on putting the right fights/boxers on there.....just take it easy with the Zab slow mo's when he's vaselined up.
thehype
QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 24 2009, 03:01 AM) *
Stop hating on Judah, hype...his knockout wins over Terron Millet, Cosme Rivera, Jaime Rangel, Allan Vester, Jan Bergman were great..

laugh.gif

True dat, true dat.

I almost forgot about those.
King Eugene
As long as you show a clip of Roy gutting it out in Tarver I in the last two round, I would have absolutely no other request!
thehype
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 24 2009, 03:12 AM) *
.....just take it easy with the Zab slow mo's when he's vaselined up.

laugh.gif

I don't know...I'm sure he could put something tasteful together with that.

Yo, why they gotta put the Predator sound in there at the end?

laugh.gif
BigG
Fitz, you shouldn't be too hard on Judah because the greatest fighter in Australian boxing, Kostya Tszyu's greatest win is over ZAB JUDAH. That is definitely one of the top 5 wins in Australian history, a win over ZAB JUDAH! The more you insult Judah as a fighter, the more you downgrade Tszyu's BEST win and legacy and question if Tszyu was really a great fighter since his best win was over ZAB JUDAH. laugh.gif
Spyder
Include a clip of Maussa hitting Vivian Harris when he's down, and put Cory Spinks' ringwalk in prior to him getting ko'd by zab.
Lil-lightsout
James Toney's KO's of Holyfield rolling all over the canvas,destroying Robinson, Degado KO was vicious, Prince CW KO was amazing, Littles KO, and Nunn KO.
ROLL DEEP
Lewis when he smoked Golota and Rahman the second time.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 24 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Got both the Rahman-Lewis KO's in my video.

I made this one more than 2 years ago. Yes I know I have lame music that's been over done. But when I made it, this wasn't the case. I want to do a new one when I have all my fights onto a hard drive.

Damn Fitz, that was a sweet video. Music was pretty cool too. Crazy watching that thinking I have probably seen 95% of those fights live.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 24 2009, 06:03 PM) *

I made this one more than 2 years ago. Yes I know I have lame music that's been over done. But when I made it, this wasn't the case. I want to do a new one when I have all my fights onto a hard drive.

i love this video fitz.... great fight vid...
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Nov 24 2009, 07:03 PM) *

Love That video... Music was perfect and the ending was great... I gave it 2 thumbs up.
Al Hata

Don't know if this has been mentioned but you have to include the crowd noise when fighters let them hands go. Check out the end of Toney /Jirov or the 2nd and 3rd round of pac/ cotto for examples.
kidbazooka1
Add these of the late great Edwin Rosario at his finest.

Rosario/Viruet

Roasrio/Bramble
mexi-cutioner
include some of the many malignaggi and sergio mora knockout highlights........
...wait what
Fitz
QUOTE (Al Hata @ Nov 25 2009, 12:26 PM) *
Don't know if this has been mentioned but you have to include the crowd noise when fighters let them hands go. Check out the end of Toney /Jirov or the 2nd and 3rd round of pac/ cotto for examples.

Yeah I think I am going to do that next time. I'm going to download a better program and will try to incorporate the both.

Also thanks guys for the props to my video.
leonthegee
arron pryor vs alexis arguello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.