Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alonso "Finito' Lopez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
Has anyone seen him fight? I seen his latest fight which was on the undercard of the Segura/Jaro fight i caught it midway through the 1st rd and said to myself holy sh*t is the great Ricardo Lopez makeing a comeback.

The kid looks identical to his old man and has the exact same style as his dad. He looked pretty decent he's trained by Nacho Bersitain if the kid has the hunger Nacho would be the man to take him to the next level.

Heres a link of his previouse fight.

fight
kidbazooka1
had to post some HL of his old man in action.

One of the most complete fighters I've ever seen if your gonna train a fighter Lopez is a great example to follow the guy was pure perfection.

Lopez HL

Box in Hand
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Dec 1 2009, 07:13 PM) *
Has anyone seen him fight? I seen his latest fight which was on the undercard of the Segura/Jaro fight i caught it midway through the 1st rd and said to myself holy sh*t is the great Ricardo Lopez makeing a comeback.

The kid looks identical to his old man and has the exact same style as his dad. He looked pretty decent he's trained by Nacho Bersitain if the kid has the hunger Nacho would be the man to take him to the next level.

Heres a link of his previouse fight.

fight

Holy shit dude. It's like a clone of his dad. Thanks for this. Ricardo Lopez is one of my all time favorites.
JLUVBABY
the guy looks just like his father... for those who got to see ricardo lopez fight got a real treat.. the guy is a great fighter regardless of what ra had to say bout him... lopez was a great fighter..
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 2 2009, 08:03 PM) *
the guy looks just like his father... for those who got to see ricardo lopez fight got a real treat.. the guy is a great fighter regardless of what ra had to say bout him... lopez was a great fighter..

Lopez would have schooled any of the top jr flyweights of today with ease.
BigG
Ricardo Lopez was amazing. Think of Juan Manuel Marquez but with more speed thats what Ricardo was at those weights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.