Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Light Heavyweight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
streetlion1
B-Hop will probably dominate Enrique and after that he has a decision to make. Bernard is my favorite fighter but it seems he is avoiding Chad Dawson. He twice said he would fight the winner of Dawson-Johnson and twice backed out. IMO he would beat Dawson and since Roy Jones Jr. took a loss I dont see any other route. While I would favor Bernards style and skill against David Haye I still think its too big a risk at this point in his career to fight a young strong fast heavyweight.

Dawson vs Bernard may not happen....so its time for Dawson to fight Tavoris Cloud!! That is a fight I definitely wouldnt mind seeing because Chad wouldnt be able to just use his speed to stay away and box...he would be forced into a fight against Cloud. People who wanna bring up Paul Williams might as well quit....he would be K.O.ed by all 3 guys.
mexi-cutioner
Cloud vs Dawson would be nice. I also wouldn't mind seeing Chad fight the winner of the Diaconu/Pascal fight
Nay_Sayer
Calzaghe Dawson
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Dec 2 2009, 02:44 PM) *
Calzaghe Dawson

If there would be just one fight I could make at 175, this would be it.
Col Reb
I'd love to see BHOP-Dawson. If we can't get that, Dawson-Pascal would be a good one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.